In Major Shift, NIH Admits Funding Risky Virus Research in Wuhan

eagle1462010

Diamond Member
May 17, 2013

In Major Shift, NIH Admits Funding Risky Virus Research in Wuhan​

On Wednesday, the NIH sent a letter to members of the House Committee on Energy and Commerce that acknowledged two facts. One was that EcoHealth Alliance, a New York City–based nonprofit that partners with far-flung laboratories to research and prevent the outbreak of emerging diseases, did indeed enhance a bat coronavirus to become potentially more infectious to humans, which the NIH letter described as an “unexpected result” of the research it funded that was carried out in partnership with the Wuhan Institute of Virology. The second was that EcoHealth Alliance violated the terms of its grant conditions stipulating that it had to report if its research increased the viral growth of a pathogen by tenfold.

As scientists remain in a stalemate over the pandemic’s origins, another disclosure last month made clear that EcoHealth Alliance, in partnership with the Wuhan Institute of Virology, was aiming to do the kind of research that could accidentally have led to the pandemic. On September 20, a group of internet sleuths calling themselves DRASTIC (short for Decentralized Radical Autonomous Search Team Investigating COVID-19) released a leaked $14 million grant proposal that EcoHealth Alliance had submitted in 2018 to the Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency (DARPA).

Meanwhile, members of the DRASTIC coalition have continued their research. As one member, Gilles Demaneuf, a data scientist in New Zealand, told Vanity Fair, “I cannot be sure that [COVID-19 originated from] a research-related accident or infection from a sampling trip. But I am 100% sure there was a massive cover-up.”

Last edited:

Beginning in fiscal year 2014, the DTRA began awarding funding to EcoHealth for a work program labeled “Scientific Research – Combating Weapons of Mass Destruction”. After three straight years in which awards were fewer than $1 million, the amounts sent to the program jumped considerably. In fiscal year 2017, $2.34 million of the $2.91 million EcoHealth received from DTRA went toward the weapons research. In 2018, 2019 and 2020, 100 percent of DTRA’s awards to EcoHealth went toward the program — $4.24 million, $2.99 million, and an eye-popping $21.33 million, respectively.

1636894719890.png

~S~

Sorry forgot the link I just added it.

Seems they are having trouble covering their tracks these days. Only question is will anything be done about it.

Last week the National Institutes of Health (NIH) ordered EHA to hand over any unpublished coronavirus research data it held. The U.S. medical research agency accused EHA of failing to immediately report findings that showed how an engineered bat coronavirus made mice sicker than a normal version. The NIH said that not reporting this immediately violated the terms of funding it had given EHA.

The plot thickens. Yet the NIH are ordering the ones they funded to SHOW YOUR RESEARCH. Amazing they created a corona virus 10 times more deadly there near the same time the world gets a plannedemic.

Makes it more maddening to know that we funded China’s negligence while people want to blame the global pandemic on Trump.

In Major Shift, NIH Admits Funding Risky Virus Research in Wuhan​

On Wednesday, the NIH sent a letter to members of the House Committee on Energy and Commerce that acknowledged two facts. One was that EcoHealth Alliance, a New York City–based nonprofit that partners with far-flung laboratories to research and prevent the outbreak of emerging diseases, did indeed enhance a bat coronavirus to become potentially more infectious to humans, which the NIH letter described as an “unexpected result” of the research it funded that was carried out in partnership with the Wuhan Institute of Virology. The second was that EcoHealth Alliance violated the terms of its grant conditions stipulating that it had to report if its research increased the viral growth of a pathogen by tenfold.

As scientists remain in a stalemate over the pandemic’s origins, another disclosure last month made clear that EcoHealth Alliance, in partnership with the Wuhan Institute of Virology, was aiming to do the kind of research that could accidentally have led to the pandemic. On September 20, a group of internet sleuths calling themselves DRASTIC (short for Decentralized Radical Autonomous Search Team Investigating COVID-19) released a leaked $14 million grant proposal that EcoHealth Alliance had submitted in 2018 to the Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency (DARPA).

Meanwhile, members of the DRASTIC coalition have continued their research. As one member, Gilles Demaneuf, a data scientist in New Zealand, told Vanity Fair, “I cannot be sure that [COVID-19 originated from] a research-related accident or infection from a sampling trip. But I am 100% sure there was a massive cover-up.”

This matters not.
Fox News edited a video of Biden....so who cares that Democrats used taxpayer's cash to fund the development of COVID and then released it onto the world.
Fox News is dishonest.

Actually they genetically altered a bat respiratory coronavirus by splicing in genetic material from the HIV virus to make it able to infect humans.

I wonder if that's the coronavirus that's causing COVID-19.

I also wonder what the long term effects could be.

Last edited:
Actually they genetically altered a bat respiratory coronavirus by splicing in genetic material from the HIV virus to make it able to infect humans.

I think they made this crap. And I think the dang vaccines are Leaky as hell causing the mutations which are worse. It's clear the Gov't stinks to high heavens on both the creation and in bed with the pharma making billions off of it.

When the truth comes out will the world have a very good reason to hate our guts on this.

I think they made this crap. And I think the dang vaccines are Leaky as hell causing the mutations which are worse. It's clear the Gov't stinks to high heavens on both the creation and in bed with the pharma making billions off of it.

When the truth comes out will the world have a very good reason to hate our guts on this.
Who knows? We'll know it was that genetically engineered virus if a decade from now half the world is dying of AIDS.

Governments are insane.

Forum List

Back