In Louisiana, an aggressive chicken terrorizes bank customers

Dalia

Diamond Member
Sep 19, 2016
France
05/05/2020
Police have issued a search alert for an overly aggressive chicken that terrorized bank customers in Walker, Louisiana. LOL

BB13CjMR.img

© Ted S. Warren/AP/SIPA

The Walker Police Department is asking for the public’s assistance in connection with an incident occurring Friday in Walker. At approximately 4 pm, Walker Police were dispatched to a bank on Walker South Road in response to a complaint of an aggressive chicken. Although police reached the bank within a couple of minutes of the call, the chicken apparently anticipated the imminent arrival of law enforcement and fled on foot from the scene. LOL

Louisiana police looking for 'aggressive chicken' terrorizing bank customers

I have had extremely aggressive roosters! Shaka Zulu was a bad one (rhode island red). OK with me since I dropped kicked hin 50 feet once but attack women constant. Attacked the wife once cause she didn't give him enough oyster crackers, Another roo, Maynard (Barred Rock) took off, knocked him out of the air and took his eye out. Then had a huge Buff orpington, raped every hen repeatedly, called him Bobby Flay, same color feathers. What a hen i nizer! Ate him with dumplings.

Pic of my Shaka Zulu
WY8OYqD.jpg
Now THAT'S a fine looking cock, sir!
Thank you! He was a good cock. Had many were beautiful. One was mostly white with some black. "Duke of Earl." Once I was sitting in a chair and the bugger leapt up onto my leg, wanted oyster crackers. Some were so friendly, no fear at all. Had a hen "Janie got a gun" no fear. Had another "mad chicken" would forgo treats to chase the cat up a tree! Finally the cat (a tom) just laid down, she pecked his paw and that was done. Eventually she became a very good hen renamed her Mattie.

A ruffled grouse went after me once when I was hiking. Wasn't my fault she had her nest right on the side of the trail and the little feathered golf balls were waddling around. Out she comes, tail spread, wings a flapping, hopping and running straight at me, making a racket and intent on bodily harm to my shins, at least, if not peck my eyes out. I shouted at her and that made her think a bit, but she wouldn't let me have the trail. When I took one step she started in all over again. I had to grab a stick and start swinging it around and hollering like Tarzan to get her to clear out. I never would have hit her, but I wasn't going to stand there all day looking at her, either. Mama tailed us for a good quarter mile in the verge--kept right up with us and made sure we left her neighborhood. I hope she didn't have to go through that performance too many times.

New Topics

Forum List

Back