In light of the Omicron variant, is the Biden administration considering re-closing the border?

Seymour Flops

Diamond Member
Nov 25, 2021
Texas
They are instituting travel bans which, you recall, were incredibly racist when Trump instituted them. So maybe they will relent, or at least pause, their plan to rush as many illegal aliens into the nation as they can during Biden's four years?

I guess that is wishful thinking, though. From the Dems' perspective, they may be thinking that the vaccines and boosters will probably fight off the Omicron and since (they think) the vaccine resistant are all a bunch of Trumpster Rep/cons, they will come out ahead the faster Omicron spreads.

They also assume that every single illegal coming over will be at least one Democratic vote and maybe several if they can train them to be community organizers fast enough.

I guess I answer my own question.

Depressing . . .

They are instituting travel bans which, you recall, were incredibly racist when Trump instituted them. So maybe they will relent, or at least pause, their plan to rush as many illegal aliens into the nation as they can during Biden's four years?

I guess that is wishful thinking, though. From the Dems' perspective, they may be thinking that the vaccines and boosters will probably fight off the Omicron and since (they think) the vaccine resistant are all a bunch of Trumpster Rep/cons, they will come out ahead the faster Omicron spreads.

They also assume that every single illegal coming over will be at least one Democratic vote and maybe several if they can train them to be community organizers fast enough.

I guess I answer my own question.

Depressing . . .

When to date scientists have yet to isolate and type any form of COVID-19 no new strain can exist or be advertised, unless "medical science" at the global level is war gaming the whole damn show.

that would hinder fake-i's chinese flu from geting YOU.
never will the SCUM demonRATS do anything to protect AMERICA

all the gulible sheep are going into PANIC mode.....AGAIN......dimwitted, SCUM demonRATS

I'm guessing the vaxx-nazis are going to push for a total shutdown for at least 100 days in order for the 'revised' faux vaccine to be 'ready'. That would take them to early March, right around the first primaries for midterms. They'll repeat 2020, no purging of the voter rolls, making in-person more difficult, and a strong push for mail-in/absentee voting without ID or even cursory verification. By then Big Pharma will need another 100 days, and it will be time to change the rules and fix the election.

Forum List

Back