In Light Of Daunte Wright, Let Us Remember Merak Burr

Biff_Poindexter

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2018
USA

"The incident went down a few days ago in Ohio, when Officer Mike Sigman and his K9 Ben showed up to help the Ohio State Highway Patrol during a traffic stop. The driver, Merak Burr, was instantly uncooperative. Cops notice there's a gun in his vehicle ... a loaded, Beretta 9MM semi-automatic handgun on the front passenger seat.

He refuses to put his hands on the steering wheel -- He refuses to get out of the car -- He puts his hand on his gun -- REPEAT -- He puts his hand on his gun -- He twice threatens to shoot the cop -- He closes the car door and speeds away... In the end, cops chased down the fleeing car and arrested the guy. He's been charged with improperly handling a firearm in a motor vehicle and carrying a concealed weapon."

Good thing he wasn't charged with evading arrest, attempted murder, threatening to shoot a police officer, obstruction and a whole host of other charges I can see a prosecutor slapping him with....Altho, "improperly handling a firearm in a motor vehicle" was justification enough for the death of Philando Castille..and he was both cooperating and didn't even drive off......so this guy was pretty lucky....

However, I do wonder if the police involved faced either disciplinary actions for not gunning this guy down for threatening their lives -- or received accolades and pats on the back for having incredible restraint and managing to arrest the subject with no injuries...Luckily this guy had the "privilege" to disobey cops, threaten to shoot them while holding a loaded gun and then drive off and not get so much as pepper-sprayed...unlike that uppity darkie so-called military vet up in Virginia...

Fallacious, of course. There are too many variables to see this so black and white.
But that is what ignorant bigots do :dunno:

Fallacious, of course. There are too many variables to see this so black and white.
Holding a gun and threatening to shoot an officer -- and yo goofy ass is saying "but but, there are too many variables tho"

Not having a gun at all...not threatening to kill anyone at all...and still being murdered-- and yo same goofy ass is saying "he should have obeyed..."

The only variable is you being an authoritarian loving cuck..as long as those on the receiving of that are people you are pre-disposed to hate....
00_00misc(10).jpg

In other words....

Shut yo goofy ass up...

Holding a gun and threatening to shoot an officer -- and yo goofy ass is saying "but but, there are too many variables tho"

Not having a gun at all...not threatening to kill anyone at all...and still being murdered-- and yo same goofy ass is saying "he should have obeyed..."

The only variable is you being an authoritarian loving cuck..as long as those on the receiving of that are people you are pre-disposed to hate....
View attachment 480100

In other words....

Shut yo goofy ass up...
Yes variables. Different people and the way they act. The threat perceived. The officer.
All major variables. But you lazy, ignorant bigots would just rather bring up race. Because you are lazy, stupid and overall a weak individual. And you prove that everyday with your binary bullshit.

Its so crazy how the media and your partisan overlords keep you cultists in lockstep.
It would be hilarious if you werent bringing down the decent people with you.

View attachment 480100

In other words....

Shut yo goofy ass up...
Yes variables. Different people and the way they act. The threat perceived. The officer.
All major variables. But you lazy, ignorant bigots would just rather bring up race. Because you are lazy, stupid and overall a weak individual. And you prove that everyday with your binary bullshit.
The guy had a loaded gun on the seat next to him...reached for it and threatened the cop.

Are those the variables you talk of?

Had a black sheriff shoot a young, unarmed, white kid in the back, in my neck of the woods.
No calls of racism like you hacks normally do.
More white people shot by cops. No calls of racism.
A cop shoots a person, they are racist. Depending on skin color, of course.
A cop doesnt shoot a person, they are racist. Depending on skin color, of course.
Goddamn, you people are like a parody.

Were he black he'd a been dead in a NY minute
Imagine if it were a black trans person. They would have been shot dead instantly, before even making eye contact
Did creating a fake account pretending to be a trans advocate make you feel better about your cult leader losing the election??

View attachment 480110
I thought all the transphobes were on the right. I highly doubt you’re even a liberal.

Were he black he'd a been dead in a NY minute
Imagine if it were a black trans person. They would have been shot dead instantly, before even making eye contact
Did creating a fake account pretending to be a trans advocate make you feel better about your cult leader losing the election??

View attachment 480110
I thought all the transphobes were on the right. I highly doubt you’re even a liberal.
I admit that trannies scare me
obamamansdhfsjhsj.jpg

"The incident went down a few days ago in Ohio, when Officer Mike Sigman and his K9 Ben showed up to help the Ohio State Highway Patrol during a traffic stop. The driver, Merak Burr, was instantly uncooperative. Cops notice there's a gun in his vehicle ... a loaded, Beretta 9MM semi-automatic handgun on the front passenger seat.

He refuses to put his hands on the steering wheel -- He refuses to get out of the car -- He puts his hand on his gun -- REPEAT -- He puts his hand on his gun -- He twice threatens to shoot the cop -- He closes the car door and speeds away... In the end, cops chased down the fleeing car and arrested the guy. He's been charged with improperly handling a firearm in a motor vehicle and carrying a concealed weapon."

Good thing he wasn't charged with evading arrest, attempted murder, threatening to shoot a police officer, obstruction and a whole host of other charges I can see a prosecutor slapping him with....Altho, "improperly handling a firearm in a motor vehicle" was justification enough for the death of Philando Castille..and he was both cooperating and didn't even drive off......so this guy was pretty lucky....

However, I do wonder if the police involved faced either disciplinary actions for not gunning this guy down for threatening their lives -- or received accolades and pats on the back for having incredible restraint and managing to arrest the subject with no injuries...Luckily this guy had the "privilege" to disobey cops, threaten to shoot them while holding a loaded gun and then drive off and not get so much as pepper-sprayed...unlike that uppity darkie so-called military vet up in Virginia...

Obviously, the Ohio State Police are better well trained then the storm troopers in liberal run Minn.

That's what happens when you have a GOP Gov, running the State Police, and Dem run city like Minn.

African-Americans are simply unsafe in Dem run places...always have been.

Forum List

Back