Zone1 In Last Days

My DNA and my collective experiences.
guess what your missing a strand of DNA
It is called Tripple Helix
Definition. The double helix, as related to genomics, is a term used to describe the physical structure of DNA.
A DNA molecule is made up of two linked strands that wind around each other to resemble a twisted ladder in a helix-like shape.

1657738302749.png

What are the 4 types of DNA?
There are four nucleotides, or bases, in DNA: adenine (A), cytosine (C), guanine (G), and thymine (T).

You can become a mail order preacher cheap, skip divinity school and preach your own version of Christianity.
greetings
in the after-life
my version of Christianity is not here, your words are transparent unfortunately
divinity is my University, and my laws are divine

Yeah, that's what I thought.
greetings
people should reflect on what is being said
I give you my version you will contradict, no compromise, one side or the other, what I know, my only authority is the word of the living God, do you know what that means?

greetings
people should reflect on what is being said
I give you my version you will contradict, no compromise, one side or the other, what I know, my only authority is the word of the living God, do you know what that means?

God talks to you?

God talks to you?
A Profile of a Man
1657743341036.png
Isaiah 53:1-4 (NKJV) Who has believed our report? And to whom has the arm of the LORD been revealed?

Isaiah 53: 2 For He shall grow up before Him as a tender plant, And as a root out of dry ground. He has no form or comeliness; And when we see Him, There is no beauty that we should desire Him.
He is despised and rejected by men, A Man of sorrows and acquainted with grief. And we hid, as it were, our faces from Him; He was despised, and we did not esteem Him.
Surely He has borne our griefs And carried our sorrows; Yet we esteemed Him stricken, Smitten by God, and afflicted.

Isaiah 52:14-15 Just as many were astonished at you, So His visage was marred more than any man, And His form more than the sons of men;
So shall He sprinkle many nations? Kings shall shut their mouths at Him; For what had not been told them they shall see, And what they had not heard they shall consider.

Matthew 26:67-68 Then they spit in His face and beat Him; and others struck Him with the palms of their hands, saying, "Prophecy to us, Christ! Who is the one who struck You?"

Matthew 27:30-32 Then they spit on Him, and took the reed and struck Him on the head.
And when they had mocked Him, they took the robe off Him, put His own clothes on Him, and led Him away to be crucified.
Now as they came out, they found a man of Cyrene, Simon by name. Him they compelled to bear His cross.

John 19:2-3 And the soldiers twisted a crown of thorns and put it on His head, and they put on Him a purple robe.
Then they said, "Hail, King of the Jews!" And they struck Him with their hands.

1 Timothy 1:4 nor give heed to fables and endless genealogies, which cause disputes rather than godly edification which is in faith.

Titus 3:9 But avoid foolish disputes, genealogies, contentions, and strivings about the law; for they are unprofitable and useless.

Ephesians 1:7-10 In Him we have redemption through His blood, the forgiveness of sins, according to the riches of His grace which He made to abound toward us in all wisdom and prudence, having made known to us the mystery of His will, according to His good pleasure which He purposed in Himself, that in the dispensation of the fullness of the times He might gather together in one all things in Christ, both which are in heaven and which are on earth--in Him.

Colossians 1:13-15 He has delivered us from the power of darkness and conveyed us into the kingdom of the Son of His love, in whom we have redemption through His blood, the forgiveness of sins.
He is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of all creation.

A Profile of a Man
View attachment 669882
Isaiah 53:1-4 (NKJV) Who has believed our report? And to whom has the arm of the LORD been revealed?

Isaiah 53: 2 For He shall grow up before Him as a tender plant, And as a root out of dry ground. He has no form or comeliness; And when we see Him, There is no beauty that we should desire Him.
He is despised and rejected by men, A Man of sorrows and acquainted with grief. And we hid, as it were, our faces from Him; He was despised, and we did not esteem Him.
Surely He has borne our griefs And carried our sorrows; Yet we esteemed Him stricken, Smitten by God, and afflicted.

Isaiah 52:14-15 Just as many were astonished at you, So His visage was marred more than any man, And His form more than the sons of men;
So shall He sprinkle many nations? Kings shall shut their mouths at Him; For what had not been told them they shall see, And what they had not heard they shall consider.

Matthew 26:67-68 Then they spit in His face and beat Him; and others struck Him with the palms of their hands, saying, "Prophecy to us, Christ! Who is the one who struck You?"

Matthew 27:30-32 Then they spit on Him, and took the reed and struck Him on the head.
And when they had mocked Him, they took the robe off Him, put His own clothes on Him, and led Him away to be crucified.
Now as they came out, they found a man of Cyrene, Simon by name. Him they compelled to bear His cross.

John 19:2-3 And the soldiers twisted a crown of thorns and put it on His head, and they put on Him a purple robe.
Then they said, "Hail, King of the Jews!" And they struck Him with their hands.

1 Timothy 1:4 nor give heed to fables and endless genealogies, which cause disputes rather than godly edification which is in faith.

Titus 3:9 But avoid foolish disputes, genealogies, contentions, and strivings about the law; for they are unprofitable and useless.

Ephesians 1:7-10 In Him we have redemption through His blood, the forgiveness of sins, according to the riches of His grace which He made to abound toward us in all wisdom and prudence, having made known to us the mystery of His will, according to His good pleasure which He purposed in Himself, that in the dispensation of the fullness of the times He might gather together in one all things in Christ, both which are in heaven and which are on earth--in Him.

Colossians 1:13-15 He has delivered us from the power of darkness and conveyed us into the kingdom of the Son of His love, in whom we have redemption through His blood, the forgiveness of sins.
He is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of all creation.

Isaiah is about Israel not Jesus.

Like God talked to Abraham?
Oh no, Abraham was more important. He never appeared to me.

It's more like your conscience speaking to you. Internal. With my conscience I know it's me.

Is it spiritual? I dunno, but guess it is and I know who is speaking.

Oh no, Abraham was more important. He never appeared to me.

It's more like your conscience speaking to you. Internal. With my conscience I know it's me.

Is it spiritual? I dunno, but guess it is and I know who is speaking.

Lol 😂

if you say so

Read all of Isaiah. Israel is the suffering servant. They wouldn't change one sentence to be about Jesus. Same thing with Hosea. Christians shouldn't change scripture... Unless you think Jesus wasn't enough???

Greetings
frustration is a human concept try again

John 18:36 (NKJV) Jesus answered, "My kingdom is not of this world. If My kingdom were of this world, My servants would fight, so that I should not be delivered to the Jews; but now My kingdom is not from here."
meaning my Church is not of this world

The warning
Ezekiel 3:17-19
"Son of man, I have made you a watchman for the house of Israel; therefore hear a word from My mouth, and give them warning from Me:
When I say to the wicked, 'You shall surely die,' and you give him no warning, nor speak to warn the wicked from his wicked way, to save his life, that same wicked man shall die in his iniquity; but his blood I will require at your hand.
Yet, if you warn the wicked, and he does not turn from his wickedness, nor from his wicked way, he shall die in his iniquity; but you have delivered your soul.

Ezekiel 33:6-7 But if the watchman sees the sword coming and does not blow the trumpet, and the people are not warned, and the sword comes and takes any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity; but his blood I will require at the watchman's hand.'
"So you, son of man: I have made you a watchman for the house of Israel; therefore you shall hear a word from My mouth and warn them for Me.

Who do you think Ezekiel is writing to and when is he writing?

No cleric or clergy, they are dangerous!
Jeremiah 12:10-12 (NKJV)
"Many rulers have destroyed My vineyard, They have trodden My portion underfoot; They have made My pleasant portion a desolate wilderness.
They have made it desolate; Desolate, it mourns to Me; The whole land is made desolate Because no one takes it to heart.
The plunderers have come On all the desolate heights in the wilderness, For the sword of the LORD shall devour From one end of the land to the other end of the land; No flesh shall have peace.

Who do you think Jeremiah is writing to? Who is Jeremiah warning?

words of an encouragement

R (45).gif

Hebrews 13:6-8 (KJV) So that we may boldly say, The Lord is my helper, and I will not fear what man shall do unto me.
Remember them which have the rule over you, who have spoken unto you the word of God: whose faith follow, considering the end of their conversation.
Jesus Christ is the same eternal past, today, and eternal future.

I don't know why but I expected more from you. First yoeur link is a Hebrew source who doesn't recogtnize Jesus as the Mewssiah, you an I BOTH Jesus IS the Messiah.
Your bigger problem is here :

Matthew 2019 and following. Matthew was most certainly talking about Jesus.

5 oBut he was pierced for our transgressions;

he was crushed for our iniquities;

upon him was the chastisement that brought us peace,

pand with his wounds we are healed.

Forum List

Back