In His First Day On The Job, Kavanaugh Hired As Many Black Law Clerks As RBG Has In Her SCOTUS Term

Feb 19, 2018
Justice Brett Kavanaugh has hired a black law clerk for his new chambers at the U.S. Supreme Court, matching Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg’s record of African-American clerkship hiring during her tenure on the nation’s highest judicial tribunal.

With his first clerkship hires, Kavanaugh also set a gender composition record, an apparent attempt to buck the high court’s hiring patterns, which tend to favor white, male graduates of elite law schools...

In His First Day On The Job, Kavanaugh Hired As Many Black Law Clerks As RBG Has In Her Entire Tenure

Justice Brett Kavanaugh has hired a black law clerk for his new chambers at the U.S. Supreme Court, matching Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg’s record of African-American clerkship hiring during her tenure on the nation’s highest judicial tribunal.

With his first clerkship hires, Kavanaugh also set a gender composition record, an apparent attempt to buck the high court’s hiring patterns, which tend to favor white, male graduates of elite law schools...

In His First Day On The Job, Kavanaugh Hired As Many Black Law Clerks As RBG Has In Her Entire Tenure

A sweet, Identity Politics free deep breath of fresh air. Hiring the most qualified professionals regardless of sex or skin tone. The way America is meant to be.

Liberals don't give a shit. They vote for clinton while yelling about metoo.

They are not real and they are only about identity politics when it benefits them.

In other words, they are losers

As long as the clerk is competent and can do the job the best of luck to them.

When you're trying to draw a fake comparison with the number "one" (1) you're pretty damn desperate.

He starts tomorrow the courts are closed today.

Well....isn't he a good boy.....any women clerks best have escape plans in place.

Well....isn't he a good boy.....any women clerks best have escape plans in place.

How many of his former clerks have accused him of anything?

What a slanderous bitch you are.

Interesting...I never said that any of his clerks accused him of anything. That's on you. I believe in being prepared however.

Interesting...I never said that any of his clerks accused him of anything. That's on you. I believe in being prepared however.

Wow, you can't even own up to your own slimy accusations.

What a twat you are.

What a twat you are.
I've not made any accusations....but you have. Twice.

What a twat you are.

No, you made accusations. By saying the women should have "escape plans" you are implying that he will do something that will cause them to need one.

The left are too racist to hire blacks. I wonder if the one and only black she’s hired in her life had a white parent.

What a twat you are.

:fu:

Forum List

Back