In full-page newspaper ad, 13 Iowa voters apologize for supporting Obama in 2008

Stephanie

Diamond Member
Jul 11, 2004
ouch...
letter at site

SNIP:

12:08 PM, Oct 17, 2012 | by Jason Noble |
Comments
Categories: Iowa Politics Insider

A full-page Mitt Romney campaign ad in today’s Cedar Rapids Gazette takes the form of an open letter from 13 Iowans who say they voted for President Barack Obama in 2008 but regret their choice and won’t do so again in 2012.

The letter is phrased as an apology, and lays out a case for why Romney, the Republican nominee is a better choice this time around.

“Mitt Romney will deliver the real recovery that President Obama has failed to bring, he’ll get Americans working again, and he’ll turn our economy around,” the letter says.

Here’s the ad:

ad and the rest here
http://blogs.desmoinesregister.com/...pologize-for-supporting-obama-in-2008/article

ouch...
letter at site

SNIP:

Comments

A full-page Mitt Romney campaign ad in today’s Cedar Rapids Gazette takes the form of an open letter from 13 Iowans who say they voted for President Barack Obama in 2008 but regret their choice and won’t do so again in 2012.

The letter is phrased as an apology, and lays out a case for why Romney, the Republican nominee is a better choice this time around.

“Mitt Romney will deliver the real recovery that President Obama has failed to bring, he’ll get Americans working again, and he’ll turn our economy around,” the letter says.

Here’s the ad:

ad and the rest here
http://blogs.desmoinesregister.com/...pologize-for-supporting-obama-in-2008/article
well shows how big romney operation is now. he overwhelming obama in swing states and this is showing with these newspapers ad.

so conservative are right to smell the white house heading their way

I'm waiting for the 8 million tea bag voters to apologize.

Will that come anytime soon?
won,t be any time soon.

in end though i felt postive this morning after debate last night but after gallup poll feeing pretty downcast again.

ouch...
letter at site

SNIP:

Comments

Here’s the ad:

ad and the rest here
well shows how big romney operation is now. he overwhelming obama in swing states and this is showing with these newspapers ad.

so conservative are right to smell the white house" heading their way

Where are all you people coming from? You can't spell in english at all and you make no sense whatsoever grammatically.

Fecking bigot!
well either way every one can vote for who they want.

deep down you sense conservative more motivated to vote then liberals in election and in end that why romney will win. his base more hungury this time around

Yes, it does appear to be that way. I think last night's debate pretty much sealed the election. But at this point I can only hope. No matter who wins I will keep on keeping on but I sure would like to be able to cling to my guns and religion while I do.

Fecking bigot!

deep down you sense conservative more motivated to vote then liberals in election and in end that why romney will win. his base more hungury this time around

Romney doesn't have the electoral votes to win.

The election is over.

And Romney pissed all over the female vote last night.

He's got all the ladies in a binder.

Fecking bigot!

The election is over.

Heinrich Heinrich Heinrich.:D You are so obvious.

Fecking bigot!

The election is over.

i think that to say he got women vote when it tied in polls bit odd

also no way election is over in favour obama. only in our 2008 dream world . the point is that he going to have to be comeback underdog kid to win as he behind and the truth is romney ahead in more big swing states then obama

I really put lots of stock into the opinions of Iowans.

After all, they did give the nod to Rick Santorum at the caucuses, and that worked out amirite?

Well I for one slightly echoing Michelle Obama statement:..For the first time in my adult life,” she said early during the 2008 campaign, “I am proud of my state!.”

Being a former Iowan I had great disgust for Iowans who in the caucuses stood up for Obama ONLY because they did NOT want to appear before the MSM as unsophisticated, not racist and to vote for a black man!
Most Iowans put Obama in the primary because they didn't look at his competencies, or his lack of experiences but because they would appear to the MSM as racists hicks!

Today with these Iowans my respect has been restored ... a little!
These Iowans are truly NOT fools as Obama was counting on for the 2nd time, i.e. in this case Obama fooled the voters shame on Obama.
those that vote again are fools then shame on THEM!

ouch...
letter at site

SNIP:

Comments

Here’s the ad:

ad and the rest here

so conservative are right to smell the white house" heading their way

Where are all you people coming from? You can't spell in english at all and you make no sense whatsoever grammatically.

who are you kidding?You are literally known around here for your bonker posts

Forum List

Back