In Florida we dont play around with the Kung Flu, we Play around Kung Flu. Some pictures of St Augustine and St Johns River.

Mikeoxenormous

Diamond Member
May 6, 2015
Floor E Da
20210227_174805.jpg

There was a charity event for the Catholic school in St Augustine, rides , games and lots of food all day, along with bands playing over the weekend.

20210227_191941.jpg 20210227_193711.jpg

Later on in the evening we went to a restaurant on the St Johns give near Nocatee, had a 2 hour waiting list just to be seated, but the bar was open and plenty of people having a great time. Yes, you can have fun, and not have some Prog Elite shutting you down..

View attachment 462591

There was a charity event for the Catholic school in St Augustine, rides , games and lots of food all day, along with bands playing over the weekend.
On the west coast of Florida---punta gorda--we had the Village people or what passes as such out giving a concert---------------very few face masks either. No wonder everyone is moving down here---950 new residents daily now in florida. The land where people are NOT forced to wear a muzzle.

I love living in Florida but all these out of state assholes moving in are just about ruining it. They are not going to be happy until we are just like the crapholes they are running away from.
That is what the Seminole Indians said.
I just get a little irritated this time of year as our local tourist season begins to heat up. I'm not in the service industry but these fatass Georgia rednecks still act like I ought to be doing something for them.

fake Raiders fan langley shill Candyass says they are leading the nation in death so it MUST be true,candyass NEVER lies after all,he is the most truthful poster at this site:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

On the west coast of Florida---punta gorda--we had the Village people or what passes as such out giving a concert---------------very few face masks either. No wonder everyone is moving down here---950 new residents daily now in florida. The land where people are NOT forced to wear a muzzle.
they are going to start changing their minds,Desantis has gone over to the dark side now,the deep state must have got to him,threatened his family Turtlesoup because he is NOW pro vaccine.

Last edited:
langley shill candyass is throwing chairs at the wall in anger now the fact florida is standing up to our corrupt government.lol:auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back