In few words, what is the ‘mission statement’ of the Democrat Party?

I’d say the Republican Party’s Mission Statement is as follows....
‘To stand behind our founding documents, our Declaration Of Independence, Bill Of Rights and Constitution, to protect, preserve and restore american virtue and the american way.’
What are the Democrats running on?
The Democrats are running on "Orange Man Bad"

‘To stand behind our founding documents, our Declaration Of Independence, Bill Of Rights and Constitution, to protect, preserve and restore american virtue and the american way.’

"Say anything"
I hadn't been paying enough attention because I had Kaz mixed up with Taz.

I was wondering why one poster would sometimes talk out of his az and sometimes not.

I have Taz on ignore, so I never confuse us
I'm glad you can keep that straight, otherwise you might be hearing voices.

• Funny
Reactions: kaz
Democrats stand for Truth, Justice and the American Way.

Republicans stand for protecting the wealthy
Have you seen all the rich democrats holding office? Ole Bernie never had a job in his life.

RW chugs the kool-aid then takes long naps.

It is funny when you mention that about Bernie. My immediate thought was wasn't he a Marxist professor somewhere? I guess not!

Obama, Bill Clinton never had real jobs either, and it showed

16tin99tr9o51.jpg
Sucks for you, that means rising oceans and megastorms will kill you in ten years or less.
If the people of islands of kiribati believed in Trump, they'd still be around.

I'll just put this entire thread to rest, the Dem party mission statement is to 'get mine'. Dems are in it for the money they can pocket via corruption and selling their votes in Congress.

While the Dems have no platform the OP forgot these for the gop..1). Programs that help the vast majority of people are bad. Social security and Medicare are bad. (Lie)
2). If the rich get richer everyone wins.
3). 7.25 per hour is too high a wage for many workers. Workers should be grateful for their wages..

While the Dems have no platform the OP forgot these for the gop..1). Programs that help the vast majority of people are bad. Social security and Medicare are bad. (Lie)
2). If the rich get richer everyone wins.
3). 7.25 per hour is too high a wage for many workers. Workers should be grateful for their wages..
None of that is in the GOP platform though.... :dunno:

Oh I hear plenty of people on this forum saying that we should get rid of entitlements. What they cannot answer is how middle class people are supposed to survive once they get old and need much healthcare. As they are told by their party they claim they don't want to pay for others healthcare. Same old empty rhetoric I've been hearing for 50 years. Kind of anti american. I cannot in good faith vote for either party. I'm hoping for a razor close election. It's a great sign for the nation.

The Dem's Mission Statement: To seize and hold power By Any Means Necessary.

What Biden will do: Bring honor back to America.
Nothing says honor quite like his placing his hand right over the breast of an 11 year old girl.
That is a lie. What is not a lie is that Trump was sued for raping a 13 year old, is being sued now for rape he committed, and would barge into the dressing rooms of teenage beauty contestants. All you have with Biden are lies. What I have in Trump are facts.

Dimmie platform: "gimme, gimme"
GOP platform: "gimme, gimme" say the rich.
Project and plaguarize much?

New Topics

Forum List

Back