In few words, what is the ‘mission statement’ of the Democrat Party?

I’d say the Republican Party’s Mission Statement is as follows....
‘To stand behind our founding documents, our Declaration Of Independence, Bill Of Rights and Constitution, to protect, preserve and restore american virtue and the american way.’
What are the Democrats running on?

Why not just go straight to the source if you want an answer to your question?

Thats the viewing version. Thats not their platform.

None of the sort has happened. No one is hell bent on shutting anything down. And as far as under the table wages??...you're joking right? Look no further than Republican and Conservative policies for
the reasons that is happening. All those corps and businesses that employ these workers are.....Democrats?? Sure....:auiqs.jpg:

democrats from coast to cost have shut down MILLIONS of small businesses, putting about 30% of them out of business. Radical governors like Cuomo and Newsom have basically declared war against small business (on behalf of corporate donors, Amazon sees the competition vanish)

Meanwhile, the democrats have unleashed their terrorist troops to burn down, you guessed it, small businesses.

{ Minority-owned businesses are among the worst-hit targets of looters and rioters who rampaged in Minneapolis and then other cities after a black man died in police custody, according to news reports. }

Communists like you don't care about facts, and you SURE THE HELL don't care about small business owners, you think the state should own everything. But your terrorists are DESTROYING the lives and dreams of millions of Americans.

"Restore" American virtue? Now THAT'S funny! :lmao:
Funny?
How so?
Don't bother answering. The guy is a troll. ... :cool:
Says the fake muslim without a beard. :lol:
He's posted a pic
‘To stand behind our founding documents, our Declaration Of Independence, Bill Of Rights and Constitution, to protect, preserve and restore american virtue and the american way.’

Why not just go straight to the source if you want an answer to your question?
Uplifting working people?

So THAT'S why they have been so hell bent on shutting down small businesses while creating sanctuaries for illegal aliens who work under the table and drive down wages.

Yeah - that makes sense.

None of the sort has happened. No one is hell bent on shutting anything down. And as far as under the table wages??...you're joking right? Look no further than Republican and Conservative policies for
the reasons that is happening. All those corps and businesses that employ these workers are.....Democrats?? Sure....:auiqs.jpg:
Small businesses haven't been shut down?

So, are your retarded, insane, or some very special combination of both?

And why do you think that is? Not because of Democrats. Not even because of Republicans.
C'mon, you can do it. Prove to me that you can think for yourself.

Funny?
How so?
Virtue is defined as "behavior showing high moral standards." The last time the US has been anywhere near that is when we freed the slaves 150 years ago. Since then we've been at war nearly the whole time, destroying countries for no fucking reason at all.

Funny?
How so?

I think it has to do with the "virtuous" dude sitting in the Oval Office. How do you restore virtue when the guy at the top of your ticket is the individual he is? :)
That too, like, wtf has the Donald ever done IN HIS WHOLE FUCKING LIFE that was virtuous?

Wasn’t MLK an adulterous womanizer?
And a massive windbag who liked to beat up White women as well. So what?

Dimmie platform: "gimme, gimme"

Passed a second stimulus bill in May. Hmm. Sounds like they care about the average worker and how the current administration's response to the virus has been less than stellar. Your silly-assed meme said anything. I don't see any hate for Trump here.

Where the democrats funded the National Endowment for the Arts, the teachers union (NTA) and thousands of other leftist pork barrel projects.

Dimmie platform: "gimme, gimme"
GOP platform: "gimme, gimme" say the rich.

Straight from the Democratic mission statement

1. Racism
2. Taxes
3. Destroy country, culture, tradition, core values & revise constitution
4. Single thought
5. Communist globalization
6. Trickery
7. Victim roles
8. Chinese interests
9. Puppet POTUS
10. Dumbing down & ensuing control

"Say anything"

democrats from coast to cost have shut down MILLIONS of small businesses, putting about 30% of them out of business. Radical governors like Cuomo and Newsom have basically declared war against small business (on behalf of corporate donors, Amazon sees the competition vanish)

Meanwhile, the democrats have unleashed their terrorist troops to burn down, you guessed it, small businesses.

{ Minority-owned businesses are among the worst-hit targets of looters and rioters who rampaged in Minneapolis and then other cities after a black man died in police custody, according to news reports. }

Communists like you don't care about facts, and you SURE THE HELL don't care about small business owners, you think the state should own everything. But your terrorists are DESTROYING the lives and dreams of millions of Americans.

I sure wouldn't support him for the business I run.

He does not meet minimum IQ requirements, he has never bothered to develop any skills and he is as dishonest as all get up.

For him to state categorically that Democrats have not led the charge to shut down small businesses is beyond the pale.

Honestly, don't you ever get tired of hurling around terms when you have no idea of their meaning? It's not the 80's anymore. Move on. :) The ONLY person I have ever heard spouting anything that approaches the state or government owning anything is the current occupant in the White House. Memba when he floated the idea of the government taking an equity stake in companies that got coronavirus relief? Sounds like Step 1 in controlling the means of production.

No one is waging a war on small businesses. Companies like Amazon and Wal-Mart undercut small businesses because tax breaks and foreign labor rates allow them to sell their products cheaper. I would have thought you'd have figured that out by now.
And you can keep beating the whole "terrorist" bullshit to death. Especially when you got right wingers out there instigating violence. Get back to me when you are ready to discuss the issues behind the protests.

"Say anything"
I hadn't been paying enough attention because I had Kaz mixed up with Taz.

I was wondering why one poster would sometimes talk out of his az and sometimes not.

• Funny
Reactions: kaz

Passed a second stimulus bill in May. Hmm. Sounds like they care about the average worker and how the current administration's response to the virus has been less than stellar. Your silly-assed meme said anything. I don't see any hate for Trump here.

Where the democrats funded the National Endowment for the Arts, the teachers union (NTA) and thousands of other leftist pork barrel projects.

Please. Pork is a topic for another thread. How much pork did the Republicans sneak into the first stimulus package? Quite a bit. Both sides guilty here.

I don't think that the Republicans do any of that.

They follow the same Mission Statement that the Democrats do.

Gain and hold power and wealth. AT ALL COSTS.
People that complain that those who amass vast wealth through their entrepreneurship, ingenuity and hard work, should give some to others, are simply....jealous. It's that simple. "Oh, look at him/her, that person has three homes and I can only afford to live in a small apartment."
I live in an old, rundown mobile home on a small plot of land, have a car to drive and food to eat. I live within my means. I'm good. I don't look at the Bill Gates' of the world and think that they shouldn't have as much. If you're jealous of all the things they have (in Gates' case, he just purchased a $645 million dollar yacht that requires $65 million a year to upkeep it), then.....don't buy his products, or any other rich person's products. He's earned it, you didn't and he's under no obligation to give you any of what he worked for. He can and should will his riches to his spouse and any children, as they are part of his nuclear family. As for those that work in his business, they are entitled to no more than what their basic labor is worth.

I don't think that the Republicans do any of that.

They follow the same Mission Statement that the Democrats do.

Gain and hold power and wealth. AT ALL COSTS.
People that complain that those who amass vast wealth through their entrepreneurship, ingenuity and hard work, should give some to others, are simply....jealous. It's that simple. "Oh, look at him/her, that person has three homes and I can only afford to live in a small apartment."
I live in an old, rundown mobile home on a small plot of land, have a car to drive and food to eat. I live within my means. I'm good. I don't look at the Bill Gates' of the world and think that they shouldn't have as much. If you're jealous of all the things they have (in Gates' case, he just purchased a $645 million dollar yacht that requires $65 million a year to upkeep it), then.....don't buy his products, or any other rich person's products. He's earned it, you didn't and he's under no obligation to give you any of what he worked for. He can and should will his riches to his spouse and any children, as they are part of his nuclear family. As for those that work in his business, they are entitled to no more than what their basic labor is worth.
Why are you addressing Me, and what does that have to do with the corruption found in both parties?

LOLOLOL
There is no Republican party anymore.
Trump has sucked their brains out and has all of 'em on Kool-Aid IV drips.

1*ei5zskZXQ2dnN0w3fU-6yQ.jpeg

Honestly, don't you ever get tired of hurling around terms when you have no idea of their meaning? It's not the 80's anymore. Move on. :) The ONLY person I have ever heard spouting anything that approaches the state or government owning anything is the current occupant in the White House. Memba when he floated the idea of the government taking an equity stake in companies that got coronavirus relief? Sounds like Step 1 in controlling the means of production.

No one is waging a war on small businesses. Companies like Amazon and Wal-Mart undercut small businesses because tax breaks and foreign labor rates allow them to sell their products cheaper. I would have thought you'd have figured that out by now.
And you can keep beating the whole "terrorist" bullshit to death. Especially when you got right wingers out there instigating violence. Get back to me when you are ready to discuss the issues behind the protests.

democrats have waged war on small business for years, but increased it to a blitzkreig with the Wuhan farce. Your flaccid attempt to blame Republicans is as pathetic as your worn out Sandinista Schtick. (Are you Bill di Blasio?)

If you don't vote for us you're a sexist, racist, homophobe, transphobe, Islamaphobe.

LOLOLOL
There is no Republican party anymore.
Trump has sucked their brains out and has all of 'em on Kool-Aid IV drips.

1*ei5zskZXQ2dnN0w3fU-6yQ.jpeg

:rofl:

You're as dumb as the come, blain the pain

1600618000195.png

Their mission statement is 100% anti-Trump.

If you ask them about unemployment, social security, immigration, the military, gun control, equal rights; anything, they will tell you nothing that is not solidly rooted in their hatred for Donald Trump. Beyond that, they have nothing...

42305826_10217744270660738_3967531938679357440_n.jpg

Forum List

Back