In few words, what is the ‘mission statement’ of the Democrat Party?

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
MEXIFORNIA
I’d say the Republican Party’s Mission Statement is as follows....
‘To stand behind our founding documents, our Declaration Of Independence, Bill Of Rights and Constitution, to protect, preserve and restore american virtue and the american way.’
What are the Democrats running on?

‘To stand behind our founding documents, our Declaration Of Independence, Bill Of Rights and Constitution, to protect, preserve and restore american virtue and the american way.’
I don't think that the Republicans do any of that.

They follow the same Mission Statement that the Democrats do.

Gain and hold power and wealth. AT ALL COSTS.

"Restore" American virtue? Now THAT'S funny! :lmao:

Why not just go straight to the source if you want an answer to your question?

Because like the GOP, the Democrats are liars. There is no source.

The question isn’t “what does the Democrat Party put in writing and pretend is their mission statement”?

"Restore" American virtue? Now THAT'S funny! :lmao:

Funny?
How so?
Virtue is defined as "behavior showing high moral standards." The last time the US has been anywhere near that is when we freed the slaves 150 years ago. Since then we've been at war nearly the whole time, destroying countries for no fucking reason at all.

The question isn’t “what does the Democrat Party put in writing and pretend is their mission statement”?

All right there in the Preamble. Just click. :)
Here, just to be fair, this is about as close as I can get to the Republican Party platform (which it just looks like they carried over from 2016). If you can get past the whining of their introduction, move to the Preamble. I have a hard time reading the right hand side of the Preamble without laughing because Republicans have shown through their actions they don't believe in any of the things that are on the left hand side of the page.

Uplifting working people?

So THAT'S why they have been so hell bent on shutting down small businesses while creating sanctuaries for illegal aliens who work under the table and drive down wages.

Yeah - that makes sense.

Forum List

Back