In Defense of Inflamed Rhetoric

I'd just like to say that when you look at unbalanced people, how they are—how they respond to the vitriol that comes out of certain mouths, about tearing down the government, the anger, the hatred, the bigotry that goes on in this country is getting to be outrageous. And unfortunately, Arizona, I think, has become sort of the capital. We have become the mecca for prejudice and bigotry. This is the inflammed rhetoric that he is talking about. He's guilty of what he accuses others of.

utter bullshit.

there may be a valid argument that vitriolic bombast serves some useful purpose, like stoking sentiments toward our founding revolution.

But this argument and your cheesy, dishonest presentation are not such an argument.

Not even close.

He made that statement based only on assumption. If you choose to take a guess as fact, that's on you.

And please indicate my dishonesty, with a very good reason. If I'm wrong, I will admit it. I'm a grown man and can do that, but don't call me a liar b/c we disagree.

He wasn't engaging in the same kind of rhetoric he was describing.

It is plain as day, you lied.

sheer stupidity is alive and well in Amurka.
No doubt......survival-o'-the-fittest.

We need to make it profitable!!!!!!!!!!!

$$$$

I suggest a lottery!! The first-one would be.....$5, per ticket....and, the winner gets to kick-the-crap outta (big, bad) Porky Limbaugh!!!!! :razz:

1197086068917675051egore_Thumb_Up_.svg.med.png

We could pay-off the National Debt in SHORT-ORDER!!!

Are you aware that you just spouted hate and urged violence against another person?

Good to see you using your free speech.

asshole.

why aren't you defending Shaman's vitriol?

FOX News is guilty of nothing.

Wrong. They're trying to score cheap points. I'm not saying that what they're doing is as bad as ye old sheriff, but they asked him for his opinion O_P_I_N_I_O_N...after they knew what it was...and then railed on him for it.

When he did it himself on local news or of his own accord...that was terrible. But when Fox said "let's hang him with his own rope" they participated.

I'm sure the partisan among you wont see that...but both sides are using this shit.

Come on now... be honest with yourself.

Did Megyn know this sheriff was making this political? She or her producer did.
Did they ASK him his opinion on camera? Yes, she did.
Is Fox right-leaning? Of course it is.

So with that simple thought experiment...we know that Fox/Megyn Kelly knew what they were going to get and pushed it further. They sat in a room and said "ooh boy we got him now. this is going to make the left look baaad." No, it made him out to be the liar that he is. They exposed his BS. fyi; the Sheriff knew that FOX is right leaning, he knew he lied, and he had to know they were going to expose him.

And for the record...go back to the interview. She asked him for his opinion. I heard the entire thing again TWICE on local talk radio so I know what happened. She wanted his opinion...and now you're denigrating the man for giving it? If it's a lie, yes. That's not fair, really is it? He's in a position where being honest is a need. He leads to Sheriff Dept, if he can lie to the public, what else is he doing wrong?

Him politicizing the deaths before the interview...totally evil, corrupt, and ridiculously bad.
What Fox did...not as bad...but they are definitely using it to score points.

If you can't admit that...well then, you're not being honest with yourself.

So unless I agree with you, I'm lying.

pfft

utter bullshit.

there may be a valid argument that vitriolic bombast serves some useful purpose, like stoking sentiments toward our founding revolution.

But this argument and your cheesy, dishonest presentation are not such an argument.

Not even close.

He made that statement based only on assumption. If you choose to take a guess as fact, that's on you.

And please indicate my dishonesty, with a very good reason. If I'm wrong, I will admit it. I'm a grown man and can do that, but don't call me a liar b/c we disagree.

He wasn't engaging in the same kind of rhetoric he was describing.

It is plain as day, you lied.

So him calling AZ the capitol of bigotry is vitrol.

So, I'm not lying, you're just full of it.

No doubt......survival-o'-the-fittest.

We need to make it profitable!!!!!!!!!!!

$$$$

I suggest a lottery!! The first-one would be.....$5, per ticket....and, the winner gets to kick-the-crap outta (big, bad) Porky Limbaugh!!!!! :razz:

We could pay-off the National Debt in SHORT-ORDER!!!

Are you aware that you just spouted hate and urged violence against another person?

asshole.

Are you literate? You must be. Is it reading comprehension you're having a hard time with?

I still retain, and support the right to call him an asshole for his assholian posting. You may note that in his response, I gave him thanks for the humor.

So with that simple thought experiment...we know that Fox/Megyn Kelly knew what they were going to get and pushed it further. They sat in a room and said "ooh boy we got him now. this is going to make the left look baaad." No, it made him out to be the liar that he is. They exposed his BS. fyi; the Sheriff knew that FOX is right leaning, he knew he lied, and he had to know they were going to expose him.

And for the record...go back to the interview. She asked him for his opinion. I heard the entire thing again TWICE on local talk radio so I know what happened. She wanted his opinion...and now you're denigrating the man for giving it? If it's a lie, yes. That's not fair, really is it? He's in a position where being honest is a need. He leads to Sheriff Dept, if he can lie to the public, what else is he doing wrong?

Him politicizing the deaths before the interview...totally evil, corrupt, and ridiculously bad.

pfft

Pretty much. You're saying that they're not partisan? And not trying to score partisan points? Dude. If you don't admit that...you're off your rocker.

asshole.

Are you literate? You must be. Is it reading comprehension you're having a hard time with?

I still retain, and support the right to call him an asshole for his assholian posting. You may note that in his response, I gave him thanks for the humor.

Sheman is a complete and utter retard.

pfft

Pretty much. You're saying that they're not partisan? And not trying to score partisan points? Dude. If you don't admit that...you're off your rocker.

You're seeing things.

I have not and will not say the FOX is not right leaning.

Why was it just FOX that took that liar to task? Was it b/c he spewed the rhetorric that places like MSNBC like to hear and used him to validate thier points?

nah

only FOX news is full of shit, all the rest are as pure a new born baby in the drivin snow.

Last edited:

I don't think so.

Have you ever tried to post like he does? It's tiring. I tried to do it once and was wore out.

I think he just enjoys being an ass.

I don't think so.

Have you ever tried to post like he does? It's tiring. I tried to do it once and was wore out.

I think he just enjoys being an ass.

Funny you mention that... I figured that a simple one line post must take him ten minutes. WTF??????????

And yes, he's an ass.

According to the shooter's own youtube channel, from what I saw one of his favorite books was the communist manifesto. What does this have to do with FOX News?

He also listed Peter Pan. Nothing he did has anything to do with what anyone else did.

He's a grown man, fully in charge of himself.

He did what he did b/c he wanted to.

If he were to say he killed b/c of Palins crosshairs, then that would be evidence, not proof, that he's nuts.

What was the name of the nut that shot Reagan to impress Jodi Foster?
If he was insane. Why'd he do time? and how did Foster get more work?

Exactly the guy is a lone nutjob.

FOX News is guilty of nothing. Sarah Palin is guilty of nothing. Anyone who wants to use this to demonize one political group is taking advantage of a tragedy which is sickening.

I'm not demonizing anyone. I am condemning extremist, violence-laden speech, no matter who the speaker may be.

Anybody remember the soothing lectures of Rev. Wright?

Nope. Until I joined USMB, I had never heard of him and had I never done so, doubtless I would have died in that same happy state.

There are things said from behind pulpits all over the country I object to Soggy, but as a rule, I dun regard religious leaders as politicians.

pfft

You're seeing things.

Why was it just FOX that took that liar to task? Was it b/c he spewed the rhetorric that places like MSNBC like to hear and used him to validate thier points?

nah

only FOX news is full of shit, all the rest are as pure a new born baby in the drivin snow.

HEY

BUDDY

show me where I said "ONLY FOX SUCKS!!" ...I'll wait. Scroll back.

In fact, I took pains to repeat to you that not only was the sheriff wrong...he was much "wronger" ha ha just kidding ...what he did was much worse than what Fox did.

I'm simply asking you...or someone to admit that Fox is adding to it...by asking the man for his own opinion. They asked...he answered. If you don't think his opinion as to the purpose of the man's motivations is valid...DONT ASK.

See this is where the line between hard news and news personalities really fucks up the news.

Hard news the anchor comes on "Today X person was killed by a lone gunman. The case has only just begun and conflicting explanations abound. The local sheriff attributes the killings to a political motive, despite no evidence of such yet discovered.

Soft News: "Hello Mr. Sheriff, thanks so much for coming on! Golly gee, things really are bad, arent they? We wanna know your opinion on things! Gee whiz. Oh wait...you have an opinion we dont like? How DARE you give an opinion on something like this!! OMGZ!! Gawd, this guy is a democrat! He's evil for doing what we asked him to do!!"

You're seeing things.

nah

HEY

BUDDY

show me where I said "ONLY FOX SUCKS!!" ...I'll wait. Scroll back.

In fact, I took pains to repeat to you that not only was the sheriff wrong...he was much "wronger" ha ha just kidding ...what he did was much worse than what Fox did.

I'm simply asking you...or someone to admit that Fox is adding to it...by asking the man for his own opinion. They asked...he answered. If you don't think his opinion as to the purpose of the man's motivations is valid...DONT ASK.

See this is where the line between hard news and news personalities really fucks up the news.

Hard news the anchor comes on "Today X person was killed by a lone gunman. The case has only just begun and conflicting explanations abound. The local sheriff attributes the killings to a political motive, despite no evidence of such yet discovered.

Soft News: "Hello Mr. Sheriff, thanks so much for coming on! Golly gee, things really are bad, arent they? We wanna know your opinion on things! Gee whiz. Oh wait...you have an opinion we dont like? How DARE you give an opinion on something like this!! OMGZ!! Gawd, this guy is a democrat! He's evil for doing what we asked him to do!!"

You are still seeing things that are not there. I never said that or accused you of saying it.

Your A-B example is BS.

he lied to the public and FOX busted him on it.

You wanna call it partisan hackery, fine. I call it calling a liar out on his lies.

Forum List

Back