In Case You Still Wondered What ANTIFA Stands For

This is the twisted people who are spreading covid and most likely STDs. They are most likely evans and young republicans!!
Can you specifically point out which of these people are republicans? And how you know that?
All of them!! how do I know it, because they have no brains, that is how I know it.
so were was this photo taken?....
Somewhere in the Ozarks according to the radio news. It's like a hillbilly spring break location.

Oh now they are farm animals and blowing off steam! Too good to follow man made laws, and scientists , they must be trampers then.
What would you like to do, psycho? Line them up and shoot them all?
Like I already said they are no better or worse than the Florida spring breakers who partied on the beach with absolutely no discernible ill effects.

Get a life, Karen! Find out what makes you such a miserable hate filled be-yotch!

Here's something you might add to your petty "understanding" of scientists and man made laws. Adding to Dr. Fauci's diagnosis: The critical case for ending our shutdown
They were imitating tramp, little trampers.

It’s not anti fascist.

Antifa protests against ending the lockdown in Germany
Only solution to communist is live ammo. Maxism is the scourge of mankind.
It’s not anti fascist.

So ANTIFA broke the lock down orders that the German government put into place? Don't they believe in social distancing? What is wrong with them? Stupid is as stupid does.
Just as dumb as the Antifa Democratic Party in the United States.

Oh now they are farm animals and blowing off steam! Too good to follow man made laws, and scientists , they must be trampers then.
Like I already said they are no better or worse than the Florida spring breakers who partied on the beach with absolutely no discernible ill effects.

Get a life, Karen! Find out what makes you such a miserable hate filled be-yotch!

Here's something you might add to your petty "understanding" of scientists and man made laws. Adding to Dr. Fauci's diagnosis: The critical case for ending our shutdown
No, they are communist, just like Democrats in the United States.

No, they are communist, just like Democrats in the United States.

And why are the imitating tramp?

And why are the imitating tramp?
Why are you claiming such b.s., Karen? Be sure to give me the information on all the Florida spring break
partiers who have come down with the Covid virus. That's a direct challenge.
Stop acting like I haven't asked for that information several times now.

And while you are acting like a fucking coward please tell me how you like Dr. Fauci's back-tracking on his shutdown strategy now? You have a bad habit of just ignoring whatever makes you look like an idiot.
Which admittedly is almost everything.

It’s not anti fascist.

So-called ANTIFA are paid by Merkel regime gangs of thugs who punish and kill opposition.
In USA it is a Terrorist Organization, in Germany friends of police and politicians

merkeljugend.jpg

Antifa is a bigoted, terrorist group that borders on communism and always fights against free speech. They're too stupid to realize they are just tools of the elitist NWO and totalitarian liberals.

There is no NWO, its in your imagination.

Already in 1961 J.F.Kennedy warned of the huge NWO jewish conspiracy. This speech was to cost him his life

.......We face a monolithic and nefarious conspiracy around the world that relies primarily on covert means to expand its sphere of influence - infiltration rather than invasion; infiltration rather than elections; intimidation rather than free choice; nighttime guerilla attacks rather than armies by day.......

How the conspiracy works is showed in excellent movie

71SBDwas8VL._SY445_.jpg

they-live.jpg

theylive.jpg

Last edited:

Forum List

Back