In case you are feeling sorry for Target...

I never invested in Target.
Never will.
Unfortunately I LIKE our local Target.
Traitor!
Hey, CC, they have some FINE stuff at Target!
Oh, I'm in there occasionally. You aren't supposed to be though. Conservatives hate target.
Shh..............................Please keep this under your hat. Or better yet, in your pants, where NO ONE would WANT to look! I kid, I kid!

Read the sniveling response of their CEO Bob Cornell. He says rebuilding the burnt out stores will "[preserve] jobs and economic opportunity " and blames anyone but the rioters. He thinks this is a good opportunity!

Dont feel sorry for these rich liberals. They contributed to this lawlessness and embrace it as a means of bringing the overthrow of America to fruition. He doesnt mind rebuilding the stores and restocking what was looted because it is the shareholders money rather than his own.

Well what do you know...Soros again. In a store that caters to Democrats, transexuals and rioters. This billionaire class has to be routed.

This is a list of stores I will not go in...target, walmart, hobby lobby, McDonald's, chic fillet, Starbucks, Barnes and noble, Culver's....that's just the short list.

Target has always sucked donkey balls. They were pushing the gay agenda pretty hot and heavy in their commercials awhile back, so it wasn't hard to see what they're about.

Burn the fuckers to the ground for all I care.
:laughing0301:

They are still pushing the gay agenda. And they have been pushing interracial marriage really hard too in their ads.

Anyhow now there are new and more realistic photos available for their next advertising buy.

target2.jpg
target 3.jpg

Forum List

Back