In Case we were not sure Harry is out of touch with Americans.

Charles_Main

AR15 Owner
Jun 23, 2008
Michigan, USA
Harry thinks they have been working far to hard. Not enough time off to grease palms and kiss babies.

“I have a home in Nevada that I haven't seen in months,” a tired-looking Reid said. “My pomegranate trees are, I’m told, are blossoming and have some pomegranates on them. I have some fig trees and roses and things that I just haven't seen. So I have constituents that I’m anxious to see, friends I need to visit with, relatives I need to visit with.”

Does this dude even live in the Real world anymore?

Harry Reid Calls for Debt Vote ASAP….His Pomegranate Trees Are Waiting - ABC News

Harry thinks they have been working far to hard. Not enough time off to grease palms and kiss babies.

“I have a home in Nevada that I haven't seen in months,” a tired-looking Reid said. “My pomegranate trees are, I’m told, are blossoming and have some pomegranates on them. I have some fig trees and roses and things that I just haven't seen. So I have constituents that I’m anxious to see, friends I need to visit with, relatives I need to visit with.”

Harry Reid Calls for Debt Vote ASAP….His Pomegranate Trees Are Waiting - ABC News

As if we needed more reasons to vote against the old white-haired dudes who've been creeping around D.C. since the 80's.

And this makes him different from any other politician – democrat or republican – how?

The Fact that he stands up on the Floor of the Senate crying about how hard he is worked and how he needs to go home. Is what makes him different.

It's all of them. Every representative with more than 1 term of experience should be fired.

The definition of insanity is sending the same representatives to DC year after year and expecting a different result.

I would love to see Nevada send him home to tend his fruit trees forever.

It was a silly thing to say. I'd probably feel the same way, in his shoes, but it makes him seem as though he cares more about his pomegranates than about governing.

Is there any reason we're talking about this now? He made these remarks over a month ago, and was mocked then.

And this makes him different from any other politician – democrat or republican – how?

The Fact that he stands up on the Floor of the Senate crying about how hard he is worked and how he needs to go home. Is what makes him different.

It's all of them. Every representative with more than 1 term of experience should be fired.

The definition of insanity is sending the same representatives to DC year after year and expecting a different result.

Yup!

However most people taht feel that way thinks it excludes their congressperson ;)
Otherwise we would not have the same bunch in there term after term.

I don't think any of them do---:lol:

Politicians are the only people in the world who create problems and then campaign against them --Charlie Reese

No. He doesn't. You do. He doesn't give a fuck about you. STFU and pay your taxes.

No. He doesn't. You do. He doesn't give a fuck about you. STFU and pay your taxes.

he does....unlike you who leaches off the Country you ran too.......

He wanted the job, no one forced him to take it. With his 23% unfavorable rating in Nevada, it doesn't really look like Nevadans really give a shit about his fruit trees or rose bushes.

Poll: Low Favorability Ratings For Pelosi, Reid - Political Hotsheet - CBS News

Last edited:

Forum List

Back