In case of sexual assault: Cologne vs. United States....

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
Cologne police handed out flyers to help women know what to do in case they are sexually assaulted by migrants...

Cologne Police Hand Out Flyers: 'In Case of Sex Assault: Break Away, Scream, Repel' - Breitbart

As carnival season gets under way in Germany, police in Cologne have taken to handing out flyers telling women to “break away”, “scream” and “repel” if they are sexually assaulted.

Vs.

United States:

In case of sexual assault...draw pistol....fire until attacker stops attack......

But be forewarned that these dastardly women and girls cannot under any circumstancers use pepper spray on these poor "refugees" that are only trying to rape them. That would be considered a crime.

....not to mention culturally insensitive!

Careful now. I think the Liberal Handbook of Tolerance says white women owe these Arabs the experience of a white sexual experience so.....it might be racist to resist. Have to double check.

I have to ask this of our anti gun friends....

Would you prefer that the woman use a gun to stop a sexual assault......or in your mind would it be better if the attack succeeds rather than be stopped by the woman using a gun?

Please....at least one of you anti gunners be honest.......

Cologne police handed out flyers to help women know what to do in case they are sexually assaulted by migrants...

Cologne Police Hand Out Flyers: 'In Case of Sex Assault: Break Away, Scream, Repel' - Breitbart

As carnival season gets under way in Germany, police in Cologne have taken to handing out flyers telling women to “break away”, “scream” and “repel” if they are sexually assaulted.

Vs.

United States:

In case of sexual assault...draw pistol....fire until attacker stops attack......

Or, in the United States, get raped at gunpoint.

Surveillance video shows suspects in Brownsville gang rape of 18-year-old

Which may be one of the reasons why the rape rate in Germany was about 9 per 100,000. And about 25 per 100,000 here.

I have to ask this of our anti gun friends....

Would you prefer that the woman use a gun to stop a sexual assault......or in your mind would it be better if the attack succeeds rather than be stopped by the woman using a gun?

Please....at least one of you anti gunners be honest.......

I'm gonna use the liberals new fancy terms that they didn't use until the past few months when they heard it somewhere: That's a false equivalency fallacy of fallacy assumption fallacies.

They love the word fallacy all of a sudden. Some professor must have used it.

Anyway....Obama said a gun won't work to stop rape. So it's irrelevant. Wait....not just that. It's an irrelevant spurrious false fallacy of equivalence fallacy composition assumption falsehood fallacy. Mmmkay.

Vs.

United States:

Which may be one of the reasons why the rape rate in Germany was about 9 per 100,000. And about 25 per 100,000 here.

The rape in Germany is 9 per 100K vs 25 per 100K here huh. And their black population is what....1% maybe? Versus our 13%? Germany and Belgium and France and all those utopian low crime places in Europe....have about the same demographics ad Utah, Wyoming, Vermont, Massachusetts, Iowa. And about the same crime rate too.

Crime rates are oddly consistent across similar demographic regions of the world. Hmmm.

Vs.

United States:

So...I will put you in the box that says it is better for a woman to be raped than to stop it with a gun....got it....

Would you also insist that she enjoy it as well...?

Vs.

United States:

So...I will put you in the box that says it is better for a woman to be raped than to stop it with a gun....got it....

As long as you put yourself in the box that want women raped at gunpoint.

Vs.

United States:

I check the box that says she can shoot them with her concealed carry gun....you want them raped instead.......our points of view are very clear...and very different....

See......a man doesn't need a gun to rape a woman.....a woman needs a gun to stop a rape.....in fact, guns are the most effective way for a woman to stop a rape......but that doesn't matter to you...you checked the other box...

Vs.

United States:

I check the box that says she can shoot them with her concealed carry gun....you want them raped instead.......our points of view are very clear...and very different....

And how many of the women who were attacked in Cologne were raped at gunpoint?

By the logic you're applying to me, you wanted many more women raped at gunpoint in Cologne and across Germany. So they can be more like us.

A West Virginia man has been convicted of raping an East Pennsboro Township woman at gunpoint.

West Virginia man convicted in East Pennsboro Twp. rape-at-gunpoint case

A 14-year-old girl held against her will in a Bronx sex den for more than a month was force-fed drugs, raped at gunpoint, beaten and pimped out by her perverted captors, authorities said.

Teen rape victim force-fed drugs, pimped out by captors

But why would Cologne want its women to be raped at gun points as you apparently do? Why would they want their rape rate, at about 9 per 100,000 to be more like ours......at 25 per 100,000?

Explain it to us.

Vs.

United States:

By the logic you're applying to me, you wanted many more women raped at gunpoint in Cologne and across Germany. So they can be more like us.

A West Virginia man has been convicted of raping an East Pennsboro Township woman at gunpoint.

A 14-year-old girl held against her will in a Bronx sex den for more than a month was force-fed drugs, raped at gunpoint, beaten and pimped out by her perverted captors, authorities said.

But why would Cologne want its women to be raped at gun points as you apparently do? Why would they want their rape rate, at about 9 per 100,000 to be more like ours......at 25 per 100,000?

Explain it to us.

See.....you lost the debate, and now you are going into full child mode....good for you.....

Explain it to us.

See.....you lost the debate, and now you are going into full child mode....good for you.....

I'm merely applying your standards to you.

And can I take it from your stark refusal to answer my question, that you can't think of a reason why Germany wouuld want to be more like the US regarding rape?

I can't think of a single reason either.

Why would Germany want more of this:

Woman Getting Off Elevator Raped at Gunpoint, Another Robbed: NYPD

Suspect Rapes Woman Getting Off Elevator, Robs Another: NYPD

Or this...

Lena woman opens door for stranger, forcibly raped at gunpoint

Or this...

BATON ROUGE - Police accused a registered sex offender of raping a woman at gunpoint recently in Baton Rouge.

Officers charged 23-year-old Lilforest King with aggravated rape, armed robbery, kidnapping and being a felon in possession of a firearm.

Man accused of raping woman at gunpoint

Explain it to us.

Explain it to us.

And can I take it from your stark refusal to answer my question, that you can't think of a reason why Germany wouuld want to be more like the US regarding rape?

Or this...

Or this...

BATON ROUGE - Police accused a registered sex offender of raping a woman at gunpoint recently in Baton Rouge.

Officers charged 23-year-old Lilforest King with aggravated rape, armed robbery, kidnapping and being a felon in possession of a firearm.

Explain it to us.

Of course....as you descend into child like tantrums when faced with the truth......here we have actual research that shows that guns are the best tool for women to use to stop a violent rape........

And here we have studies that show that guns are the most effective way to stop a rape.....
Guns Effective Defense Against Rape

A woman using a gun is less likely to be raped and more likely to not be injured during the attack....

However, most recent studies with improved methodology are consistently showing that the more forceful the resistance, the lower the risk of a completed rape, with no increase in physical injury. Sarah Ullman's original research (Journal of Interpersonal Violence, 1998) and critical review of past studies (Criminal Justice and Behavior, 1997) are especially valuable in solidifying this conclusion.

I wish to single out one particular subtype of physical resistance: Use of a weapon, and especially a firearm, is statistically a woman's best means of resistance, greatly enhancing her odds of escaping both rape and injury, compared to any other strategy of physical or verbal resistance. This conclusion is drawn from four types of information.

First, a 1989 study (Furby, Journal of Interpersonal Violence) found that both male and female survey respondents judged a gun to be the most effective means that a potential rape victim could use to fend off the assault. Rape "experts" considered it a close second, after eye-gouging.

Second, raw data from the 1979-1985 installments of the Justice Department's annual National Crime Victim Survey show that when a woman resists a stranger rape with a gun, the probability of completion was 0.1 percent and of victim injury 0.0 percent, compared to 31 percent and 40 percent, respectively, for all stranger rapes (Kleck, Social Problems, 1990).

Third, a recent paper (Southwick, Journal of Criminal Justice, 2000) analyzed victim resistance to violent crimes generally, with robbery, aggravated assault and rape considered together. Women who resisted with a gun were 2.5 times more likely to escape without injury than those who did not resist and 4 times more likely to escape uninjured than those who resisted with any means other than a gun. Similarly, their property losses in a robbery were reduced more than six-fold and almost three-fold, respectively, compared to the other categories of resistance strategy.

Fourth, we have two studies in the last 20 years that directly address the outcomes of women who resist attempted rape with a weapon. (Lizotte, Journal of Quantitative Criminology, 1986; Kleck, Social Problems, 1990.) The former concludes,"Further, women who resist rape with a gun or knife dramatically decrease their probability of completion." (Lizotte did not analyze victim injuries apart from the rape itself.) The latter concludes that "resistance with a gun or knife is the most effective form of resistance for preventing completion of a rape"; this is accomplished "without creating any significant additional risk of other injury."

The best conclusion from available scientific data, then, is when avoidance of rape has failed and one must choose between being raped and resisting, a woman's best option is to resist with a gun in her hands.

See......a man doesn't need a gun to rape a woman.....a woman needs a gun to stop a rape.....in fact, guns are the most effective way for a woman to stop a rape......but that doesn't matter to you...you checked the other box...

Now, come on, man. You know full well that the operating manual requires that she think of any possible thing she might be doing that is micro-aggressing him.

How would she even have time to pull out a gun if she was doing her due diligence in regards to all her potential micro-aggressions?

Explain it to us.

Or this...

Or this...

Explain it to us.

Of course....as you descend into child like tantrums when faced with the truth......here we have actual research that shows that guns are the best tool for women to use to stop a violent rape........

And here we have studies that show that guns are the most effective way to stop a rape.....

A woman using a gun is less likely to be raped and more likely to not be injured during the attack....

However, most recent studies with improved methodology are consistently showing that the more forceful the resistance, the lower the risk of a completed rape, with no increase in physical injury. Sarah Ullman's original research (Journal of Interpersonal Violence, 1998) and critical review of past studies (Criminal Justice and Behavior, 1997) are especially valuable in solidifying this conclusion.

I wish to single out one particular subtype of physical resistance: Use of a weapon, and especially a firearm, is statistically a woman's best means of resistance, greatly enhancing her odds of escaping both rape and injury, compared to any other strategy of physical or verbal resistance. This conclusion is drawn from four types of information.

First, a 1989 study (Furby, Journal of Interpersonal Violence) found that both male and female survey respondents judged a gun to be the most effective means that a potential rape victim could use to fend off the assault. Rape "experts" considered it a close second, after eye-gouging.

Second, raw data from the 1979-1985 installments of the Justice Department's annual National Crime Victim Survey show that when a woman resists a stranger rape with a gun, the probability of completion was 0.1 percent and of victim injury 0.0 percent, compared to 31 percent and 40 percent, respectively, for all stranger rapes (Kleck, Social Problems, 1990).

Third, a recent paper (Southwick, Journal of Criminal Justice, 2000) analyzed victim resistance to violent crimes generally, with robbery, aggravated assault and rape considered together. Women who resisted with a gun were 2.5 times more likely to escape without injury than those who did not resist and 4 times more likely to escape uninjured than those who resisted with any means other than a gun. Similarly, their property losses in a robbery were reduced more than six-fold and almost three-fold, respectively, compared to the other categories of resistance strategy.

Fourth, we have two studies in the last 20 years that directly address the outcomes of women who resist attempted rape with a weapon. (Lizotte, Journal of Quantitative Criminology, 1986; Kleck, Social Problems, 1990.) The former concludes,"Further, women who resist rape with a gun or knife dramatically decrease their probability of completion." (Lizotte did not analyze victim injuries apart from the rape itself.) The latter concludes that "resistance with a gun or knife is the most effective form of resistance for preventing completion of a rape"; this is accomplished "without creating any significant additional risk of other injury."

The best conclusion from available scientific data, then, is when avoidance of rape has failed and one must choose between being raped and resisting, a woman's best option is to resist with a gun in her hands.

So more guns mean less rape? Then why with fewer guns does Germany have a rape rate of only 9 per 100,000.....while we are at about 25 per 100,000?

Because that would demonstrate the exact opposite of your claims. And of course, why would Cologne or Germany want more of this?

A Shreveport man has been indicted on a charge of aggravated rape in connection with a home invasion in which a woman was sexually assaulted at gunpoint.

Shreveport man indicted for rape of woman at gunpoint

Or this....

A 19-year-old man has been arrested in Louisiana, where he's been accused by authorities of locking a woman in his car and driving her to a remote area and raping her at gunpoint.

Police: Louisiana Man Drove Woman to Secluded Area and Raped Her at Gunpoint

Or this....

The Lake City Police Department is investigating the robbery and rape of a 23-year-old woman at gunpoint inside her home Tuesday night after four or five men forced their way through the front door.

Police investigating after Lake City woman robbed, raped in her home at gunpoint Tuesday

Or this....

Erie Police are trying to identify the suspect who reportedly raped a 14-year-old girl at gunpoint.

14-Year-Old Girl Raped at Gunpoint

Or this...

"...The bathroom light went off ... she peaked around the shower curtain and observed a male pointing a gun at her," a detective said in those documents.

They demanded money and asked where her bank cards were. The victim said she was ordered to lie on the floor of her bedroom.

Taylor allegedly sexually assaulted the victim at gunpoint while Watson went through the apartment, taking items that belonged to the victim and her roommate.

Suspects in Amanda Blackburn's murder charged in separate rape, burglary

Explain it to us. They have close to 1/3 the rape rate we do. Do you think the rapes at gun point would go up.....or down if they tried to be more like us?

Do you think they could ever manage the 25 per 100,000 rape rate here? How many rapes at gunpoint would that take, do you think?

Explain it to us.

Or this...

Or this...

Explain it to us.

So more guns mean less rape? Then why with fewer guns does Germany have a rape rate of only 9 per 100,000.....while we are at about 25 per 100,000?

Because that would demonstrate the exact opposite of your claims. And of course, why would Cologne or Germany want more of this?

A Shreveport man has been indicted on a charge of aggravated rape in connection with a home invasion in which a woman was sexually assaulted at gunpoint.

Or this....

A 19-year-old man has been arrested in Louisiana, where he's been accused by authorities of locking a woman in his car and driving her to a remote area and raping her at gunpoint.

Or this....

The Lake City Police Department is investigating the robbery and rape of a 23-year-old woman at gunpoint inside her home Tuesday night after four or five men forced their way through the front door.

Police investigating after Lake City woman robbed, raped in her home at gunpoint Tuesday

Or this....

Erie Police are trying to identify the suspect who reportedly raped a 14-year-old girl at gunpoint.

Or this...

"...The bathroom light went off ... she peaked around the shower curtain and observed a male pointing a gun at her," a detective said in those documents.

They demanded money and asked where her bank cards were. The victim said she was ordered to lie on the floor of her bedroom.

Taylor allegedly sexually assaulted the victim at gunpoint while Watson went through the apartment, taking items that belonged to the victim and her roommate.

Explain it to us. They have nearly 1/3 the rape rate we do. Do you think the rapes at gun point would go up.....or down if they tried to be more like us?

Do you think they could ever manage the 25 per 100,000 rape rate here? How many rapes at gunpoint would that take, do you think?

Our criminals like to rape women.....theirs don't rape as often....until they decided to import foreigners to commit the rapes that German male criminals just won't do anymore......

So to be clear.....you want women to be raped instead of using guns to stop the rape...got it.

Explain it to us.

Or this...

Or this...

Explain it to us.

Or this....

Or this....

Or this....

Or this...

Explain it to us. They have close to 1/3 the rape rate we do. Do you think the rapes at gun point would go up.....or down if they tried to be more like us?

And since you are slow....

Forum List

Back