In Canada, Justin Trudeau Says Refugees Are Welcome

Thank you, Prime Minister Trudeau.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/01/28/world/canada/justin-trudeau-trump-refugee-ban.html

OTTAWA — As President Trump’s executive order on immigration stranded people around the world and provoked condemnation, Prime Minister Justin Trudeau of Canada took to social media to restate the country’s open-door policy.

“To those fleeing persecution, terror & war, Canadians will welcome you, regardless of your faith,” Mr. Trudeau wrote on Twitter on Saturday afternoon. “Diversity is our strength.”

<more>
Sweeet!
They now have someplace to go. :bowdown:

And when they become citizen's of Canada they will be going back down to America to visit you. You ain't going to get rid of them, fella. They will be back. :badgrin:

Just watch.

That is right? Just watch and wait and see what happens down the road. Once they have destroyed Canada, America will be next. Just watch.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/01/28/world/canada/justin-trudeau-trump-refugee-ban.html

OTTAWA — As President Trump’s executive order on immigration stranded people around the world and provoked condemnation, Prime Minister Justin Trudeau of Canada took to social media to restate the country’s open-door policy.

“To those fleeing persecution, terror & war, Canadians will welcome you, regardless of your faith,” Mr. Trudeau wrote on Twitter on Saturday afternoon. “Diversity is our strength.”

<more>
Sweeet!

And when they become citizen's of Canada they will be going back down to America to visit you. You ain't going to get rid of them, fella. They will be back. :badgrin:

Just watch.

That is right? Just watch and wait and see what happens down the road. Once they have destroyed Canada, America will be next. Just watch.

IF Trump is stopped by the Political Class and the Deep State then yes.

Otherwise, they won't be back. NOt it they know what is good for them.

For those women that were all in favor of welcoming those dogs to their countries, well, I guess they got what they deserved. Raped. And what can you say about the European men? They are beyond cowards and wimps. They stand by a watch this happening to their women is disgraceful. Men today have become oh so feminim. Some love wearing ear rings in their ears and noses or walk around with man purses is beyond ridiculous. Real men are disappearing at an alarming rate. Meanwhile women are becoming more masculine. Women one day may have to rescue men from getting raped one day by a queer muslim. :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin: Hey, you never know.

The refugee problem is a complicated issue that shouldn't be addressed by a knee jerk reaction of wanting to help.
While most are good people in need of help, Trump is right about properly vetting those coming into this country.

The refugee problem is not a problem at all. Politicans try to make it appear as though it is a problem that is hard to solve. Common sense and logic tells me that what is needed to be done is to just gather them up, and ship them back from whence they came. Short sweet, and simple. No problem here.

A muslim is a muslim is a muslim. They will not change or assimilate. Their goal is to conquer the world. And they will if we let them, and by the looks of things we are. North Americans are such politically correct brainwashed fools. Most White people will not stand up for their race but have no problem standing up for others. Morons and retards.

<more>
Sweeet!

Just watch.

IF Trump is stopped by the Political Class and the Deep State then yes.

Otherwise, they won't be back. NOt it they know what is good for them.

The deep state is the problem alright. If a dumbocrat liberal becomes president in 4 or 8 years down the road, then indeed they will be back, and more will show up from other parts of the world once again. Americans better hope that Trump stays as president for life or else we all will have to play the same game all over again. And America will be getting back the illegal criminal refugees that has already been coming to Canada.

For those women that were all in favor of welcoming those dogs to their countries, well, I guess they got what they deserved. Raped. And what can you say about the European men? They are beyond cowards and wimps. They stand by a watch this happening to their women is disgraceful. Men today have become oh so feminim. Some love wearing ear rings in their ears and noses or walk around with man purses is beyond ridiculous. Real men are disappearing at an alarming rate. Meanwhile women are becoming more masculine. Women one day may have to rescue men from getting raped one day by a queer muslim. :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin: Hey, you never know.

The refugee problem is a complicated issue that shouldn't be addressed by a knee jerk reaction of wanting to help.
While most are good people in need of help, Trump is right about properly vetting those coming into this country.

The refugee problem is not a problem at all. Politicans try to make it appear as though it is a problem that is hard to solve. Common sense and logic tells me that what is needed to be done is to just gather them up, and ship them back from whence they came. Short sweet, and simple. No problem here.

A muslim is a muslim is a muslim. They will not change or assimilate. Their goal is to conquer the world. And they will if we let them, and by the looks of things we are. North Americans are such politically correct brainwashed fools. Most White people will not stand up for their race but have no problem standing up for others. Morons and retards.

I think we, as a country, have a certain obligation to help others.
We certainly shouldn't be doing that at our own peril.

Last edited:

I think we, as a country, have a certain obligation to help others. We certainly shouldn't be doing that at our own peril.

I have no obligation to help anyone, especially those half way around the world. They mean nothing to me. That is all just liberal bull chit. Americans and Canadians have an obligation to their own people and country, not to the rest of the world that the liberal multiculturalists want us to believe. Americans and Canadians have given hundreds of billions of our tax dollars to help the rest of the world and they still are living in poverty. Something is wrong with this picture and this foreign-aid policy of ours. Wake up time.

I think we, as a country, have a certain obligation to help others. We certainly shouldn't be doing that at our own peril.

I have no obligation to help anyone, especially those half way around the world. They mean nothing to me. That is all just liberal bull chit. Americans and Canadians have an obligation to their own people and country, not to the rest of the world that the liberal multiculturalists want us to believe. Americans and Canadians have given hundreds of billions of our tax dollars to help the rest of the world and they still are living in poverty. Something is wrong with this picture and this foreign-aid policy of ours. Wake up time.

I'm good with helping those who are properly vetted. :dunno:

I'm good with helping those who are properly vetted.
So am I and so are most Americans. And we were deliberately deceived by the Obama Administration into believing the refugees we'd be accommodating were predominately Syrian women with children. But what we got, and what we see pouring into Europe and Scandinavia, are belligerent, aggressive, military-age men the vast majority of whom are coming from Iraq, Afghanistan, Somalia and Central Africa -- virtually none of whom have been certified and approved for entry.

What we are seeing is in fact a major social movement in which our very sovereignty is severely threatened. If our military becomes involved in a major conflict overseas while millions of hostile illegal immigrants are living among us there is no way we could survive what would come of that.

The time to take care of this situation is now, while we are able to. And the only way to do that is with the implementation of internment camps and mass deportations.

Forum List

Back