In California, some public schools are designating some rooms as prayer rooms for Muslims

No outside speakers .. no preachers. If a spare classroom is not available, very few schools don’t have a cafeteria or a gym.
No preachers of anything...? That will limit speakers to 0.

As long as it's all equal, it's all good. :)

I personally adhere to no established religion. I am neutral.

If accommodation must exist for one religion, it must exist for all. Why is this hard to understand?
Generally just have a multi denominational prayer and meditation room.... It is a quite place generally and can be booked by faiths...

Generally just have a multi denominational prayer and meditation room.... It is a quite place generally and can be booked by faiths...
Maybe we could even make it a separate building and call it a church, or a temple, and invite students to use it all they like outside of school hours.

Maybe we could even make it a separate building and call it a church, or a temple, and invite students to use it all they like outside of school hours.
People would be building a building for deadly anacondas asps and adders to multiply. Muslioms need to see that prayer is not bowing and that Jesus is God visually seen, who sits on one throne having control of when he died and when he lived again. The people on either side of Jesus did not have that power, having their legs broken. Muslims, as a whole need to acknowledge that their Allah is indeed the fallen Lucifer impersonating God not talking like Jesus, who is the Lord of glory visually seen. Changed Muslims will acnowadge that animals are tortured to death in Halal, wanting to do the same thing to us, with a broken and contrite heart. Muslims need to be rejected entirely when they reject what I typed.

Um, it was a joke. We already have those buildings. We call them churches, temples, mosques, etc. Your religion has made you rabid.
Satanic people made you think that Christ in us doing his good pleasure is many belief systems. Many belief systems is seen in Jamie's 1:26 - 27? You are believing a lie. Muslims are bowing to that liar. A liar will want mosques, or Muslims to make whatever to be a Mosque, and want Muslims to be around.

This is from the San Francisco affiliate of PBS. It says that some public schools in California are setting up prayer rooms for Muslims.

I'm no constitutional scholar, but it seems to me that this is clear a violation of the first amendment.

California Schools Prepare for Thousands of Afghan Refugee Students | KQED

California Schools Prepare for Thousands of Afghan Refugee Students

By Diana Lambert

September 21, 2021

In California, home to the largest number of Afghan refugees in the country, school officials are preparing for an influx of students who fled Afghanistan with their families after the Taliban seized power in the country last month.

Schools are especially busy in Sacramento and Fremont, which have two of the largest Afghan communities in the state. Over 40% of the nation’s Afghan refugees have resettled in the Sacramento region in recent years, according to Jessie Tientcheu, chief executive officer of Opening Doors, a resettlement agency based in Sacramento.

Elk Grove Unified School District began offering culturally appropriate meals and setting aside rooms in many of its middle and high schools for prayer during Muslim holidays in preparation for the additional Afghan students it expects in the next month. San Juan Unified is offering Saturday school for English learners, and Fremont Unified is planning to hire more translators.
Well thank heavens they're not blocking hallways with their prayer rugs ... somebody trip and be hurt;

People would be building a building for deadly anacondas asps and adders to multiply. Muslioms need to see that prayer is not bowing and that Jesus is God visually seen, who sits on one throne having control of when he died and when he lived again. The people on either side of Jesus did not have that power, having their legs broken. Muslims, as a whole need to acknowledge that their Allah is indeed the fallen Lucifer impersonating God not talking like Jesus, who is the Lord of glory visually seen. Changed Muslims will acnowadge that animals are tortured to death in Halal, wanting to do the same thing to us, with a broken and contrite heart. Muslims need to be rejected entirely when they reject what I typed.
Where did you acquire this warped view of Islam?

You do know that Jews, Christians and Muslims believe in the same God, the god of Abraham?

Have you ever noticed how kosher and halal dietary restrictions and methods of preparing foods are almost identical?

This is from the San Francisco affiliate of PBS. It says that some public schools in California are setting up prayer rooms for Muslims.

I'm no constitutional scholar, but it seems to me that this is clear a violation of the first amendment.

California Schools Prepare for Thousands of Afghan Refugee Students | KQED

California Schools Prepare for Thousands of Afghan Refugee Students

By Diana Lambert

September 21, 2021

In California, home to the largest number of Afghan refugees in the country, school officials are preparing for an influx of students who fled Afghanistan with their families after the Taliban seized power in the country last month.

Schools are especially busy in Sacramento and Fremont, which have two of the largest Afghan communities in the state. Over 40% of the nation’s Afghan refugees have resettled in the Sacramento region in recent years, according to Jessie Tientcheu, chief executive officer of Opening Doors, a resettlement agency based in Sacramento.

Elk Grove Unified School District began offering culturally appropriate meals and setting aside rooms in many of its middle and high schools for prayer during Muslim holidays in preparation for the additional Afghan students it expects in the next month. San Juan Unified is offering Saturday school for English learners, and Fremont Unified is planning to hire more translators.
The question is, is it illegal for them to do it? No. Would they do it for Christians if they asked? They should by law.

But all the republicans were screaming about Joe leaving them behind in Afghanistan. Now they are here you've changed yoyr mind because they are getting the same as you. How shocking.
As American citizens now they have the 1st amendment also. Shouldn't you be protecting their rights also?
You hypocrite.

Who said? You?

Why do you get to decide how I pray?

The left has claimed for years that Christians praying in class was disruptive...but never offered a special room.
This is untrue. Many schools offer a room for student-initiated Christian and other religious groups. This practice was upheld by the Supreme Court in 1990.

Where did you acquire this warped view of Islam?

You do know that Jews, Christians and Muslims believe in the same God, the god of Abraham?

Have you ever noticed how kosher and halal dietary restrictions and methods of preparing foods are almost identical?
Agree 100%. All kosher food without alcohol is halal.

Everything beyond the "3 R's" is bullshit. SCHOOLS are not to facilitate prayer. That can be done at home and on the student's own time. If there are times of the day when a muslim customarily prays, and that is on school time, fuck 'em. I guarantee that time in Mecca is not while school is in session.

Nor is it the school's job to teach sexual matters, other than biologically.
I wonder if the christians realize yet why school and religion should be or must be kept separate. The schools should not be aiding in the brainwashing of the believers or any that they want to convert and brainwash.

Forum List

Back