In California, some public schools are designating some rooms as prayer rooms for Muslims

The problem is if a room is designated for prayer 24/7 and non-Muslims are prohibited from ever using the room.
Agreed. Excluding other religions from using it would be a problem.

I see zero reason to believe why that would be the case here.

Gays were trashed at one point in time. Muslims are making Left people think that Muslims are suffering the same injustice. Left, as a result joins with Muslims. Left people are being fooled. Muslims are an ever growing anaconda. That anaconda wants to strangle all of us. It looks harmless now, not being big enough to eat anyone. People who trashed gays, need to back track. The church, vexing gays with what they said, caused what is seen. Cause and effect. Satan's eyes in the church made nudity laws. Satan hates the sight of god's image. Satan does not want different ages to sexually touch each other. Satan does not want to see peacful zoosexuals doing what they do. Satan wants people to use money. That makes god's image to be homeless. Money makes God's image to say no to itself.
Who left the door open and let the crazy in?

This is from the San Francisco affiliate of PBS. It says that some public schools in California are setting up prayer rooms for Muslims.
I'm no constitutional scholar, but it seems to me that this is clear a violation of the first amendment.

Whatever happened to separation of Church and State? I guess that doesn't apply to prayer rug and state?

I don't recall Christians having a specific prayer regimen as Muslims have. What are the Christian prayer requirements that should be accommodated. I was born and raised a Christian and I don't recall any of this. Are Christians supposed to pray at certain times of day and in a specific way? Please enlighten me.

Sure, Christians may pray anytime they like 24/7 365.
Anything else you need?

You posted recently that you sympathize with murderous thugs.
Prejudice is a measure of standards; you have no standards.
Prejudice isn’t a measure of standards.

Its unfair and unjust.

You are just making excuses to justify it.

I wouldn't be shocked to discover you sell narcotics to those with whom you sympathize.
If indeed you possess a medical degree, it should be revoked.
Revoking a medical degree because I take a stand against prejudice.

Interesting concept.

Forum List

Back