In California, some public schools are designating some rooms as prayer rooms for Muslims

Everything beyond the "3 R's" is bullshit. SCHOOLS are not to facilitate prayer. That can be done at home and on the student's own time. If there are times of the day when a muslim customarily prays, and that is on school time, fuck 'em. I guarantee that time in Mecca is not while school is in session.

Nor is it the school's job to teach sexual matters, other than biologically.

So separation of church and state except for the muslims? SMH

One of the most bizarre creations of the degenerate left wrong is the idea that the protection of religious freedom, as stated in the First Amendment, allows, and even requires, the suppression of religious freedom.

There is no harm in allowing Muslim students in public schools the freedom to pray in the time and manner that their faith commands, nor in making minor accommodations to facilitate this.

There is no rule in Christianity that one prays before eating, although it is a custom. What teacher has been fired for protecting students who join hands and pray before eating? The only teachers who have been fired are those who organized and facilitated sectarian prayer among their students, which we all know is illegal.

Curious are you concerned about the punishment muslim children might face if they don't get in all their prayers? Can you post for us the islamic rule forcing children to pray at specific times without accommodations for them to double up on prayers or make them up...

Neither do I. I consider religion to be the bane of the world especially when you consider how many wars have been fought and are still being fought over religion and the millions who have died fighting those wars.
Far more have been killed by the 'non-religious than the religious have ever thought to kill. Over 120 million just last century were killed by the 'humanists' of The communist governments.

I consider no religion a bane.

Why is Islam the only religion that the Left Wingers like?
islamdfjhjkdfsdkfskdf.jpg

It most certainly is not the schools' place to interfere with a student's right to pray as his faith dictates.
Perhaps if that student remains in his/her own country where religious practices are well established, they'd be much happier with the freedom they are afforded to observe the customs of their faith.

One of the most bizarre creations of the degenerate left wrong is the idea that the protection of religious freedom, as stated in the First Amendment, allows, and even requires, the suppression of religious freedom.

There is no harm in allowing Muslim students in public schools the freedom to pray in the time and manner that their faith commands, nor in making minor accommodations to facilitate this.

I agree. However, the left is in a pickle again. They have been forever preaching separation of church and state.

Another can of worms.

Looking forward to the spin this creates.

Love the "wrong" reference by the way. :eusa_clap:

It most certainly is not the schools' place to interfere with a student's right to pray as his faith dictates.
I'm a little confused.

You're saying that schools must accommodate, by way of time & physical space, all forms of faith, including atheism (faith in the belief that there is no G*d) as demanded by any group/individual?

Does this include Hindu nudists for instance?

We're waiting...................
I belong to the Church of Tourette, and every time one of us hears someone else pray, we're required to respond with "P*ss S**t F**k!" & then moo like a cow.

We're happy to share a room with other faithful types, but we worry they may not feel the same way.

I belong to the Church of Tourette, and every time one of us hears someone else pray, we're required to respond with "P*ss S**t F**k!" & then moo like a cow.

We're happy to share a room with other faithful types, but we worry they may not feel the same way.

No need to worry, muslims get along with everyone. :pinkygirly:

Forum List

Back