In California, 3,000 votes were recorded from an empty dorm building

An audit of California would, ultimately, be a complete waste of time. Even if Biden got six times the number of votes that there are US citizens in California or one, the 55 EVs were always going to go to him.

It only makes sense to audit swing states.
Strange how none of the blob supporters are demanding audits in states where the blob won.

You guys ARE for election security right?

I've always been a fan of "The Blob" ... The 1958 version, not the terrible 1988 remake ... I consider it one of Steve McQueen's best roles and it was a high-water mark in cinematic horror / sci fi ... but, I don't see what that has to do with election audits.

View attachment 500374
I guess when you got nothing to counter with, you have to resort to satire....
When you have nothing to counter with you put people on ignore like a coward. I prefer satire. Especially when your corpse is our president.

I think it’s perfectly reasonable to put someone who has nothing to contribute to the discussions, on ignore. Other than worshipping Trump, lying, insulting other posters, what knowledge, insight, or sanity have you ever contributed to a discussion?

Trumpy and worship and hatred of anyone who doesn’t see things as you do is all you have. That’s why I call you a FuckBoi.
Nope. Its not. You’re an overt antisemite and I do not put you on ignore. Why? I am not a fan of cancel culture.
AZOG the Israeli spy speaks
You’re still alive? Ugh world will be a better place when you’re not, traitor.
AZOG in tears,, his murderer pal Netanyahu is OUT
So what would your solution in Israel be? Do tell, old man.

Three possible solutions.

1. Its too late for this one, but the European Jewish refugees likely should have gone somewhere else. Their idea of the Mideast is mythical and horrifically Old Testament, so they likely will never fit into a modern Mideast. But too many have been born there by not for this to be valid any more.

2. A single state solution is to allow the Arab right of return and simply have elections, where all 12 million Moslems and all 6 million Jews votes. I see nothing to indicate there is any possible harm to anyone over this solution, except that many Jewish settlements will have to give back or pay back for the land that was owned by Moslem Arabs.

3. A two state solution is for Israelis to evacuate the Palestine side of the 1948 UN partition. There is no way for Israel to legally occupy Jerusalem or any of the Palestine side of the 1948 UN partition, because that would be rewarding brutal genocide and illegal invasion. Those forcibly displaces have to either be allowed to return to their properties, or compensated.

What we have to remember is this is NOT about countries.
This is only about individual rights, like home ownership, having homes stolen, the right to vote, the right to travel, the right to be secure.
And the UN could easily go a long way into policing individual rights so that no government prejudice took over again.
Your #2 shows you're insane. There is not ONE mostly Moslem country that has equal human rights to that of Israel. Thanks for playing.

While Israel has modern civil privileges for SOME of its citizens, the fact is badly abuses the rights of the MAJORITY of the people under its jurisdiction, makes your claim false.

If they are not enforced equally and with blind justice, then they are not rights but privileges instead.
And they are less civilized, not more.
Now I remember why I have that turkey on ignore.....he never admits he's wrong.
I am not wrong and you're a coward

Actually there are special laws for the military, but many aren't codified, but were part of consent agreements about how much time the military has to return their ballots.

That's why absentee ballots for the military have to go out at least 45 days before election day. And are given an additional 2 weeks, to be returned after election day.
That is not how laws are supposed to be made.
There are lots of people in similar situations, such as the families of diplomates or contractors stationed overseas, and they should legally all have the same accommodations.
But I am not interested in trying to look up any specific legislation.
The 45 day rule applies to all oversees absentee ballots, including the military. But it has usually been by descent decrees that give the military until 2 weeks after election day (note they still have to be postmarked by election day) to be received by the election board.

That's because the military could be stationed in the middle of Afghanistan or aboard a submarine, where mail delivery is much more difficult than merely using a foreign postal service.

Our people in uniform don't have a static address, hence mail is sent via APO or FPO, that has to locate and forward the mail to them,

Same would be true of a family of petroleum worker's families, as they move from one oil reserve to another, or people working on freighters. The fact people in uniform do have this extra military chain supporting them is an advantage others in the same situational need do not have.

An audit of California would, ultimately, be a complete waste of time. Even if Biden got six times the number of votes that there are US citizens in California or one, the 55 EVs were always going to go to him.

Strange how none of the blob supporters are demanding audits in states where the blob won.

I've always been a fan of "The Blob" ... The 1958 version, not the terrible 1988 remake ... I consider it one of Steve McQueen's best roles and it was a high-water mark in cinematic horror / sci fi ... but, I don't see what that has to do with election audits.

View attachment 500374
When you have nothing to counter with you put people on ignore like a coward. I prefer satire. Especially when your corpse is our president.

I think it’s perfectly reasonable to put someone who has nothing to contribute to the discussions, on ignore. Other than worshipping Trump, lying, insulting other posters, what knowledge, insight, or sanity have you ever contributed to a discussion?

Trumpy and worship and hatred of anyone who doesn’t see things as you do is all you have. That’s why I call you a FuckBoi.
Nope. Its not. You’re an overt antisemite and I do not put you on ignore. Why? I am not a fan of cancel culture.

1. Its too late for this one, but the European Jewish refugees likely should have gone somewhere else. Their idea of the Mideast is mythical and horrifically Old Testament, so they likely will never fit into a modern Mideast. But too many have been born there by not for this to be valid any more.

2. A single state solution is to allow the Arab right of return and simply have elections, where all 12 million Moslems and all 6 million Jews votes. I see nothing to indicate there is any possible harm to anyone over this solution, except that many Jewish settlements will have to give back or pay back for the land that was owned by Moslem Arabs.

3. A two state solution is for Israelis to evacuate the Palestine side of the 1948 UN partition. There is no way for Israel to legally occupy Jerusalem or any of the Palestine side of the 1948 UN partition, because that would be rewarding brutal genocide and illegal invasion. Those forcibly displaces have to either be allowed to return to their properties, or compensated.

This is only about individual rights, like home ownership, having homes stolen, the right to vote, the right to travel, the right to be secure.
And the UN could easily go a long way into policing individual rights so that no government prejudice took over again.
Your #2 shows you're insane. There is not ONE mostly Moslem country that has equal human rights to that of Israel. Thanks for playing.

While Israel has modern civil privileges for SOME of its citizens, the fact is badly abuses the rights of the MAJORITY of the people under its jurisdiction, makes your claim false.

If they are not enforced equally and with blind justice, then they are not rights but privileges instead.

But you did not answer the question either.
How is a made up mythical belief in "Chosen People" and "Promised Land" more civilized than all other cultures?
It could be, if it were a belief in some sort of noble obligations, and of a land no one else already inhabited.
But those are not the case.
Zionists are attempting to steal what is obviously land of others, without moral or legal basis for doing so.
That is clearly much less civilized, and is hardly different than white supremacists who believe in slavery.

This settles it - Trump won California! :laughing0301:
I think an Arizona style fraudit is in order for Cali, because we all know trump would have actually won Cali if it wasn't for illegals voting.

:spinner::spinner::spinner::spinner::spinner::spinner::spinner::spinner::spinner::spinner::spinner::spinner::spinner::spinner::spinner::spinner::spinner::spinner::spinner::spinner:
You will piss your pants when you hear the results of the Maricopa county audit....
Not really…

it is not an audit… it is pantomime… it is an embarrassment to Arizona and to the GOP…
They lost chain of custody in the first week and there has been constant use of black and blue pens on the count floor…
Let them comeback but it is not an audit or anything like one
The Fraudit is a complete shit show doing real damage to both the GOP and to the country.
Take it to the back 40 and put it out of its misery - PRONTO
What scares you?.....the truth?....if its the truth that scares you you should stop and think about your position.....

View attachment 500374

Why is the safest place for a Muslim woman and or a Muslim gay person in the Middle East, Israel? I mean if they are so cold hearted, how could that be?

The safest place for Muslims in Israel? Hardly.

What you have been labelling as “antisemitism”, is the rest of the world reacting in horror to the treatment of Muslims by the Israeli government. Apparently you think it’s OK for Netanyahu and his crowd to commit genocide against Hamas, as long as it’s keeping your family safe.

Disgusting revulsion at the policies being pursued by the Israeli government, should not be mistaken as “antisemitism”. But I don’t expect an idiot like you to understand that. You seem to be more interested Israeli policy than American.

Your interests seem to be only those which benefit Israel and not which benefit the USA or the rest of the free world.

View attachment 500374

How is a made up mythical belief in "Chosen People" and "Promised Land" more civilized than all other cultures?
It could be, if it were a belief in some sort of noble obligations, and of a land no one else already inhabited.
Zionists are attempting to steal what is obviously land of others, without moral or legal basis for doing so.
That is clearly much less civilized, and is hardly different than white supremacists who believe in slavery.
Don't care about all that. My point is that every single Muslim country is a humanitarian and or an economic shit hole. Israel is a Democracy. I believe that might makes right, Rigby. In my universe if you're standing next to me and I like your watch, I take it. Except its against the law so I don't. But you understand where I am coming from. If the Islamists want Israel back they should take it or STFU.

View attachment 500374

Why is the safest place for a Muslim woman and or a Muslim gay person in the Middle East, Israel? I mean if they are so cold hearted, how could that be?

What you have been labelling as “antisemitism”, is the rest of the world reacting in horror to the treatment of Muslims by the Israeli government. Apparently you think it’s OK for Netanyahu and his crowd to commit genocide against Hamas, as long as it’s keeping your family safe.

Disgusting revulsion at the policies being pursued by the Israeli government, should not be mistaken as “antisemitism”. But I don’t expect an idiot like you to understand that. You seem to be more interested Israeli policy than American.

Your interests seem to be only those which benefit Israel and not which benefit the USA or the rest of the free world.
In the Middle East for a Muslim woman or a gay man. 100%. Tell me where in the Middle East are they safer than in Israel. You said "Jews Invented Whining".

How about stop stealing their land ,,,,for starters That'd be a great start

Palestinians don't own any land.

Neither did the European refugees.
what European refugees?

The Jews from Europe and Russia who sought sanctuary in Palestine were refugees.
Ok ---land ownership is an interesting social phenomenon. Who owned
land in "palestine" and by what means did it become "owned"

The land in Palestine was owned by the Palestinians before the Ottoman Turk invasion around 1500.
The Turks displaced no one and charged no one rent.
They simply make Palestinians pay taxes to them.
If nothing else, after 7 years, the accepted norm is "adverse possession".
But that does not apply to the Israelis who have been in adverse possession of Palestinian land for over 7 years, because they were immediately told of their trangression and given opportunity to redress.
They did not.
So then gain no rights to the land over time.
All the land is still then Palestinian, (except for the 5% Jews did pay for and own).
adverse possession does not apply since the land was actually OWNED
by Turks-----and heavily burdened with unpaid BACK TAXES. None of the
land is owned by those who have been calling themselves "palestinians"
since the 1960s. During the time of the OTTOMAN empire and in the
centuries prior since the control by the Roman Empire, control of
"mandate palestine"------the only "palestinians" that existed were jews

View attachment 500374

what does "COMMIT GENOCIDE AGAINST HAMAS" mean?

what European refugees?

The Jews from Europe and Russia who sought sanctuary in Palestine were refugees.

The land in Palestine was owned by the Palestinians before the Ottoman Turk invasion around 1500.
But that does not apply to the Israelis who have been in adverse possession of Palestinian land for over 7 years, because they were immediately told of their trangression and given opportunity to redress.
They did not.
All the land is still then Palestinian, (except for the 5% Jews did pay for and own).

View attachment 500374

There were very few Jews in Palestine from 70 AD until 1920.. See the travel journals of Ibn Battuta or Rabbi Benjamin Tudela or even the Ottoman census of 1870.. Muslims were the majority followed by a large Christian population and a tiny population of Arab Jews.

View attachment 500374

Don't care about all that. My point is that every single Muslim country is a humanitarian and or an economic shit hole. Israel is a Democracy. I believe that might makes right, Rigby. In my universe if you're standing next to me and I like your watch, I take it. Except its against the law so I don't. But you understand where I am coming from. If the Islamists want Israel back they should take it or STFU.

View attachment 500374

In the Middle East for a Muslim woman or a gay man. 100%. Tell me where in the Middle East are they safer than in Israel. You said "Jews Invented Whining".

You said “Jews don’t whine”. And then you make a liar out of yourself whining about everything.

I don’t give a rats ass whether Israel is a democracy or dictatorship, it’s committing genocide against the Palestinians. It is committing civil rights abuses against the Palestinians.

You seem to be assuming that Israel is always doing the right thing or that there are the good guys in this scenario. And you’re calling anyone who disagrees with you an “antisemite” is no different than those who claim cry “racism” at every turn.

It’s what whiny little bitches like you do.

what European refugees?

They did not.

View attachment 500374

There were very few Jews in Palestine from 70 AD until 1920.. See the travel journals of Ibn Battuta or Rabbi Benjamin Tudela or even the Ottoman census of 1870.. Muslims were the majority followed by a large Christian population and a tiny population of Arab Jews.
you make very little point-----there were very few jews left in Poland in 1950 too and------NO JEWS in Medina (the erstwhile Yathrib) in 750 AD all the way to the present time. By 1870 AD there had been SEVERAL zionist projects involving bits and pieces of the diaspora remnant--
------- that population included persons dispersed by both muslim and christian VIOLENCE. There are STILL no jews left in Yathrib/Medina------the GENOCIDE enacted by the rapist of arabia was and has been one of the few COMPREHENSIVE genocides of history. The city of RISHON L'TZION was founded in 1882. The acquisition of land by the islamic method you support,
to wit, attack, murder, pillage, enslave------has also done quite a job on zoroastrians however
a lesson that "people" like you should learn is THERE ARE ALWAYS SURVIVORS

View attachment 500374

View attachment 500374

You said “Jews don’t whine”. And then you make a liar out of yourself whining about everything.

I don’t give a rats ass whether Israel is a democracy or dictatorship, it’s committing genocide against the Palestinians. It is committing civil rights abuses against the Palestinians.

You seem to be assuming that Israel is always doing the right thing or that there are the good guys in this scenario. And you’re calling anyone who disagrees with you an “antisemite” is no different than those who claim cry “racism” at every turn.

the term GENOCIDE refers to a VERY SIGNIFICANT REDUCTION IN POPULATION brought
about by imposed adverse conditions. Only an idiot would make the claim that the
peopulation of persons who style themselves "PALESTINIANS" are of have experienced
a genocide------in fact that "group" has the lowest level of infant mortality in just about
the ENTIRE LEVANT----and amongst the longest life span and RAPIDITY OF GROWTH----
do you TRY to be moronic? For genocides review the experience of the Armenians,
the Zoroastrians, and the Hindus of East Bengal

what European refugees?

They did not.

View attachment 500374

Link

View attachment 500374

View attachment 500374

You are the most uneducated and bitter person here. You do amuse me though. A 71 yr old whiny Canuck who goes on a US Message-board. Epitome of loser.

what European refugees?

They did not.

View attachment 500374

Link

That's 4 links.. Just read Rabbi Benjamin of Tuleda. He traveled in Palestine from Spain in the 11th century.

View attachment 500374

View attachment 500374

You are the most uneducated and bitter person here. You do amuse me though. A 71 yr old whiny Canuck who goes on a US Message-board. Epitome of loser.

When YOU have nothing , you resort to personal attacks.. Like Trump.. Not very manly.

Trumpo
This claim seems pretty credible, and the full article goes into a lot more detail than the excerpt that I'm posting.

The mainstream media has not debunked this claim.

Anatomy of an investigation into a non-investigation - Santa Barbara News-Press

May 30, 2021

Approximately 3,000 mail-in ballots counted in the Nov. 3 election were supposedly cast by UCSB students residing in a voting precinct that, along with other dorm buildings, includes the Francisco Torres/Santa Catalina Residence Hall at 6850 El Colegio Road in Goleta.

Problem: Due to COVID-19, the Torres Building, which normally accommodates 1,300 students, was empty and locked down through most of 2020, as were all other UCSB dorms.

This means no students/voters were residing inside the Torres Building (nor any of the other dorms) during the election season.

It also means these ballots were fraudulent.

That’s because there’s a second problem: These ballots could not legally have been forwarded to students where they were actually living.

Why not?

Because forwarding ballots to alternative addresses is a felony.

Questions: Did someone at the Torres Building hijack ballots, mark and file them? Or did someone illegally forward the ballots to students living with their parents elsewhere?

THE CRIMINAL COMPLAINT

Thomas Cole of Analytics 805, which monitors elections, uncovered the Goleta precinct’s voting irregularities during the course of his routine analysis. Alarmed by the phantom ballots he’d pinpointed, Mr. Cole called the Santa Barbara District Attorney’s Office for advice on how to file a criminal complaint alleging Fraud Corruption of the Voting Process.

The D.A.’s Office directed him to the Santa Barbara County Sheriff’s Office.

Mr. Cole’s subsequent complaint, filed with the Sheriff’s Office, alleges that:

Someone in charge of the mail at the building illegally filled out those ballots for the students and sent all those ballots directly back to the election board, which is a felony.

Someone in charge of or with access to the ballots and signature machines simply ignored the phony signatures on the ballots returned from the Torres Building, which is a felony.

Or officials turned off the signature inspection machine.

Or officials lowered the threshold of the machine inspection on the Torres Building precinct ballots, thus allowing the approximate 3,000 fraudulent ballots to be counted, a felony.

Trump won CA

View attachment 500374

View attachment 500374

Nothing to add except applause.

what European refugees?

They did not.

View attachment 500374

Link

That's 4 links.. Just read Rabbi Benjamin of Tuleda. He traveled in Palestine from Spain in the 11th century.
11th century? How about the 19th century?

Forum List

Back