In California, 3,000 votes were recorded from an empty dorm building

How about stop stealing their land ,,,,for starters That'd be a great start

Palestinians don't own any land.

Neither did the European refugees.
what European refugees?

The Jews from Europe and Russia who sought sanctuary in Palestine were refugees.
Ok ---land ownership is an interesting social phenomenon. Who owned
land in "palestine" and by what means did it become "owned"

The land in Palestine was owned by the Palestinians before the Ottoman Turk invasion around 1500.
The Turks displaced no one and charged no one rent.
They simply make Palestinians pay taxes to them.
If nothing else, after 7 years, the accepted norm is "adverse possession".
But that does not apply to the Israelis who have been in adverse possession of Palestinian land for over 7 years, because they were immediately told of their trangression and given opportunity to redress.
They did not.
So then gain no rights to the land over time.
All the land is still then Palestinian, (except for the 5% Jews did pay for and own).
adverse possession does not apply since the land was actually OWNED
by Turks-----and heavily burdened with unpaid BACK TAXES. None of the
land is owned by those who have been calling themselves "palestinians"
since the 1960s. During the time of the OTTOMAN empire and in the
centuries prior since the control by the Roman Empire, control of
"mandate palestine"------the only "palestinians" that existed were jews
An audit of California would, ultimately, be a complete waste of time. Even if Biden got six times the number of votes that there are US citizens in California or one, the 55 EVs were always going to go to him.

It only makes sense to audit swing states.
Strange how none of the blob supporters are demanding audits in states where the blob won.

You guys ARE for election security right?

I've always been a fan of "The Blob" ... The 1958 version, not the terrible 1988 remake ... I consider it one of Steve McQueen's best roles and it was a high-water mark in cinematic horror / sci fi ... but, I don't see what that has to do with election audits.

View attachment 500374
I guess when you got nothing to counter with, you have to resort to satire....
When you have nothing to counter with you put people on ignore like a coward. I prefer satire. Especially when your corpse is our president.

I think it’s perfectly reasonable to put someone who has nothing to contribute to the discussions, on ignore. Other than worshipping Trump, lying, insulting other posters, what knowledge, insight, or sanity have you ever contributed to a discussion?

Trumpy and worship and hatred of anyone who doesn’t see things as you do is all you have. That’s why I call you a FuckBoi.
Nope. Its not. You’re an overt antisemite and I do not put you on ignore. Why? I am not a fan of cancel culture.
AZOG the Israeli spy speaks
You’re still alive? Ugh world will be a better place when you’re not, traitor.
AZOG in tears,, his murderer pal Netanyahu is OUT
So what would your solution in Israel be? Do tell, old man.

Three possible solutions.

1. Its too late for this one, but the European Jewish refugees likely should have gone somewhere else. Their idea of the Mideast is mythical and horrifically Old Testament, so they likely will never fit into a modern Mideast. But too many have been born there by not for this to be valid any more.

2. A single state solution is to allow the Arab right of return and simply have elections, where all 12 million Moslems and all 6 million Jews votes. I see nothing to indicate there is any possible harm to anyone over this solution, except that many Jewish settlements will have to give back or pay back for the land that was owned by Moslem Arabs.

3. A two state solution is for Israelis to evacuate the Palestine side of the 1948 UN partition. There is no way for Israel to legally occupy Jerusalem or any of the Palestine side of the 1948 UN partition, because that would be rewarding brutal genocide and illegal invasion. Those forcibly displaces have to either be allowed to return to their properties, or compensated.

What we have to remember is this is NOT about countries.
This is only about individual rights, like home ownership, having homes stolen, the right to vote, the right to travel, the right to be secure.
And the UN could easily go a long way into policing individual rights so that no government prejudice took over again.
Your #2 shows you're insane. There is not ONE mostly Moslem country that has equal human rights to that of Israel. Thanks for playing.

While Israel has modern civil privileges for SOME of its citizens, the fact is badly abuses the rights of the MAJORITY of the people under its jurisdiction, makes your claim false.

If they are not enforced equally and with blind justice, then they are not rights but privileges instead.
And they are less civilized, not more.
Why is the safest place for a Muslim woman and or a Muslim gay person in the Middle East, Israel? I mean if they are so cold hearted, how could that be?

The safest place for Muslims in Israel? Hardly.

What you have been labelling as “antisemitism”, is the rest of the world reacting in horror to the treatment of Muslims by the Israeli government. Apparently you think it’s OK for Netanyahu and his crowd to commit genocide against Hamas, as long as it’s keeping your family safe.

Disgusting revulsion at the policies being pursued by the Israeli government, should not be mistaken as “antisemitism”. But I don’t expect an idiot like you to understand that. You seem to be more interested Israeli policy than American.

Your interests seem to be only those which benefit Israel and not which benefit the USA or the rest of the free world.
what does "COMMIT GENOCIDE AGAINST HAMAS" mean?

There were very few Jews in Palestine from 70 AD until 1920.. See the travel journals of Ibn Battuta or Rabbi Benjamin Tudela or even the Ottoman census of 1870.. Muslims were the majority followed by a large Christian population and a tiny population of Arab Jews.
Link

That's 4 links.. Just read Rabbi Benjamin of Tuleda. He traveled in Palestine from Spain in the 11th century.
11th century? How about the 19th century?

No problem.. See the Ottoman census of 1870.
Link it….then link all the other Middle Eastern countries in the surrounding areas that threw the Jews out. Thank you. Or do you contend that the Jews all teleported there in 1947?

Wrong.
Not only did no country "throw the Jews out", but they made it illegal for the Jews in their country to leave and go to Israel.
They had to sneak out if they left.
Nor did they all go to Israel.
There is still a large and healthy Jewish population in Iran, with 30,000 Jews living in Tehran alone.
Remember, Ahmadinejad was Jewish.
The Jews that did leave places like Egypt, Syria, Jordan, etc., and go to Israel, did so because Israel was making them such a good offer, with a free home, guaranteed jobs, etc., all courtesy of the US tax payers.

Last edited:
How about stop stealing their land ,,,,for starters That'd be a great start

Palestinians don't own any land.

Neither did the European refugees.
what European refugees?

The Jews from Europe and Russia who sought sanctuary in Palestine were refugees.
Ok ---land ownership is an interesting social phenomenon. Who owned
land in "palestine" and by what means did it become "owned"

The land in Palestine was owned by the Palestinians before the Ottoman Turk invasion around 1500.
The Turks displaced no one and charged no one rent.
They simply make Palestinians pay taxes to them.
If nothing else, after 7 years, the accepted norm is "adverse possession".
But that does not apply to the Israelis who have been in adverse possession of Palestinian land for over 7 years, because they were immediately told of their trangression and given opportunity to redress.
They did not.
So then gain no rights to the land over time.
All the land is still then Palestinian, (except for the 5% Jews did pay for and own).
adverse possession does not apply since the land was actually OWNED
by Turks-----and heavily burdened with unpaid BACK TAXES. None of the
land is owned by those who have been calling themselves "palestinians"
since the 1960s. During the time of the OTTOMAN empire and in the
centuries prior since the control by the Roman Empire, control of
"mandate palestine"------the only "palestinians" that existed were jews
An audit of California would, ultimately, be a complete waste of time. Even if Biden got six times the number of votes that there are US citizens in California or one, the 55 EVs were always going to go to him.

It only makes sense to audit swing states.
Strange how none of the blob supporters are demanding audits in states where the blob won.

You guys ARE for election security right?

I've always been a fan of "The Blob" ... The 1958 version, not the terrible 1988 remake ... I consider it one of Steve McQueen's best roles and it was a high-water mark in cinematic horror / sci fi ... but, I don't see what that has to do with election audits.

View attachment 500374
I guess when you got nothing to counter with, you have to resort to satire....
When you have nothing to counter with you put people on ignore like a coward. I prefer satire. Especially when your corpse is our president.

I think it’s perfectly reasonable to put someone who has nothing to contribute to the discussions, on ignore. Other than worshipping Trump, lying, insulting other posters, what knowledge, insight, or sanity have you ever contributed to a discussion?

Trumpy and worship and hatred of anyone who doesn’t see things as you do is all you have. That’s why I call you a FuckBoi.
Nope. Its not. You’re an overt antisemite and I do not put you on ignore. Why? I am not a fan of cancel culture.
AZOG the Israeli spy speaks
You’re still alive? Ugh world will be a better place when you’re not, traitor.
AZOG in tears,, his murderer pal Netanyahu is OUT
So what would your solution in Israel be? Do tell, old man.

Three possible solutions.

1. Its too late for this one, but the European Jewish refugees likely should have gone somewhere else. Their idea of the Mideast is mythical and horrifically Old Testament, so they likely will never fit into a modern Mideast. But too many have been born there by not for this to be valid any more.

2. A single state solution is to allow the Arab right of return and simply have elections, where all 12 million Moslems and all 6 million Jews votes. I see nothing to indicate there is any possible harm to anyone over this solution, except that many Jewish settlements will have to give back or pay back for the land that was owned by Moslem Arabs.

3. A two state solution is for Israelis to evacuate the Palestine side of the 1948 UN partition. There is no way for Israel to legally occupy Jerusalem or any of the Palestine side of the 1948 UN partition, because that would be rewarding brutal genocide and illegal invasion. Those forcibly displaces have to either be allowed to return to their properties, or compensated.

What we have to remember is this is NOT about countries.
This is only about individual rights, like home ownership, having homes stolen, the right to vote, the right to travel, the right to be secure.
And the UN could easily go a long way into policing individual rights so that no government prejudice took over again.
Your #2 shows you're insane. There is not ONE mostly Moslem country that has equal human rights to that of Israel. Thanks for playing.

While Israel has modern civil privileges for SOME of its citizens, the fact is badly abuses the rights of the MAJORITY of the people under its jurisdiction, makes your claim false.

If they are not enforced equally and with blind justice, then they are not rights but privileges instead.
And they are less civilized, not more.
Why is the safest place for a Muslim woman and or a Muslim gay person in the Middle East, Israel? I mean if they are so cold hearted, how could that be?

The safest place for Muslims in Israel? Hardly.

What you have been labelling as “antisemitism”, is the rest of the world reacting in horror to the treatment of Muslims by the Israeli government. Apparently you think it’s OK for Netanyahu and his crowd to commit genocide against Hamas, as long as it’s keeping your family safe.

Disgusting revulsion at the policies being pursued by the Israeli government, should not be mistaken as “antisemitism”. But I don’t expect an idiot like you to understand that. You seem to be more interested Israeli policy than American.

Your interests seem to be only those which benefit Israel and not which benefit the USA or the rest of the free world.
what does "COMMIT GENOCIDE AGAINST HAMAS" mean?

There were very few Jews in Palestine from 70 AD until 1920.. See the travel journals of Ibn Battuta or Rabbi Benjamin Tudela or even the Ottoman census of 1870.. Muslims were the majority followed by a large Christian population and a tiny population of Arab Jews.
Link

That's 4 links.. Just read Rabbi Benjamin of Tuleda. He traveled in Palestine from Spain in the 11th century.
11th century? How about the 19th century?

No problem.. See the Ottoman census of 1870.
Link it….then link all the other Middle Eastern countries in the surrounding areas that threw the Jews out. Thank you. Or do you contend that the Jews all teleported there in 1947?

Wrong.
Not only did no country "throw the Jews out", but they made it illegal for the Jews in their country to leave and go to Israel.
They had to sneak out if they left.
Nor did they all go to Israel.
There is still a large and healthy Jewish population in Iran, with 30,000 Jews living in Tehran alone.
Remember, Ahmadinejad was Jewish.
The Jews that did leave places like Egypt, Syria, Jordan, etc., and go to Israel, did so because Israel was making them such a good offer, with a free home, guaranteed jobs, etc., all courtesy of the US tax payers.
You live in a fantasy world. How am I wrong? I heard this from those who did it.

Forum List

Back