In CA, Newsom to pay unpaid rent for illegals and others.

And the reprehensible, neo-Social Darwinist right disapproves.

Once again, further evidence that conservatives have nothing but contempt for sound, responsible governance.

And sound, responsible government is closing down everything so people couldn't make money in which they could have paid their rent?

Busted your ass to pay your rent regularly all through the Democrat Covid Coup?

You're about to be rewarded with a huge rent hike while your non-paying neighbors get off with no consequences at all.

Sounds fair.

Yay more free stuff.

Democrats are the best thing that's ever happened to the USA. One big land of honey.

If I'm a decent, hard-working, honest citizen of California I'd be pretty pissed. Why do I miss out by living my life responsibly by going to work, saving, paying my bills and not having debt?
In the US we like to help people who are having a hard time..
That's nice, but all it does is incentivise irresponsible living and piss off anyone that's lived their lives right.

If they can't afford their rent then they shouldn't be living beyond their means, but as usual it's fine someone else will pick up the tab,
What about the tax paying public that DID pay their rent and get to pay the deadbeats rent too. If this isn't slammed immediately, learn Mandarin.

i dont mind this as long as he is also reimbursing home owners who fell behind on their mortgages....
You don’t mind paying rent for illegals?
How did you allow yourself to get to that point?
do you know the difference between a mortgage and rent?.....
Semantics?
What’s your point?
if i have to tell you then you are not as smart as i thought you were....
The avoidance technique that you are implying suggests that you know you can’t defend it logically or rationally… Am I right?
not avoiding anything.....you are equating people who own a house with a mortgage to people who rent....the great majority of people who own their house are American Citizens.....if the renters get paid up so should they....
Home owners should NEVER rent to illegals...PERIOD.
Let me phrase the question another way...”should taxpayers be forced to pay the debts of illegals?”
Try that Harry.
you keep on making your own shit up as you go along....if a home owner RENTS to an illegal that is no different than the owner getting his rent back....now an American citizen who owns his house and got behind on the mortgage because of covid should be able to be caught up just like the renters...

What about the tax paying public that DID pay their rent and get to pay the deadbeats rent too. If this isn't slammed immediately, learn Mandarin.

Your concern is similar to the one people had when the left was talking about forgiving student debt. Okay, but what about the people that spent the last ten years or more paying off their student loans that finally got it settled before this program started? Would they not be entitled to a refund?

Democrats are extremely myopic. They don't look at the entire situation, only what they focus on.

Let the scams begin, people are going to be more lazy than ever

Uh huh.

And if they don't?

Hundreds of thousands of "them" out on the street which I'm sure pleases you.
BUT WAIT
The eviction moratorium ALSO included a foreclosure moratorium.
So when you throw those people out you also doom the property owners to foreclosure.
BUT WAIT
With no place to go and no money for rent those people you put on the street now live there raising homelessness.
BUT WAIT
More homeless means more crime victims and more crime.
BUT WAIT
Those foreclosures will result in a collapse of retail lending causing a collapse in home prices.

Ever hear of the "Law of unintended consequences?"
Maybe you should focus your hate on something not quite so destructive.

Yay more free stuff.

Democrats are the best thing that's ever happened to the USA. One big land of honey.

If I'm a decent, hard-working, honest citizen of California I'd be pretty pissed. Why do I miss out by living my life responsibly by going to work, saving, paying my bills and not having debt?
That's nice, but all it does is incentivise irresponsible living and piss off anyone that's lived their lives right.

If they can't afford their rent then they shouldn't be living beyond their means, but as usual it's fine someone else will pick up the tab,
WOW!
It's almost as if the last 15 months never happened.
Almost.

i dont mind this as long as he is also reimbursing home owners who fell behind on their mortgages....
Semantics?
What’s your point?
The avoidance technique that you are implying suggests that you know you can’t defend it logically or rationally… Am I right?
not avoiding anything.....you are equating people who own a house with a mortgage to people who rent....the great majority of people who own their house are American Citizens.....if the renters get paid up so should they....
Let me phrase the question another way...”should taxpayers be forced to pay the debts of illegals?”
Try that Harry.
you keep on making your own shit up as you go along....if a home owner RENTS to an illegal that is no different than the owner getting his rent back....now an American citizen who owns his house and got behind on the mortgage because of covid should be able to be caught up just like the renters...
You’re circle talking...You’re confusing yourself.
Here comes the question...pay attention.
Should taxpayers be forced to pay rent for illegal aliens?
I can’t simplify it any further than that bud.

Yay more free stuff.

I have no issue with helping out a person when they are down, but generational welfare is bullshit.

Semantics?
What’s your point?
Try that Harry.
You’re circle talking...You’re confusing yourself.
Here comes the question...pay attention.
Should taxpayers be forced to pay rent for illegal aliens?
I can’t simplify it any further than that bud.
no you are just tryng to make this about your favorite subject....illegals.....most homeowners are citizens of the country and should get the same break as the renters are getting.....the great majority of homeowners are citizens who live in the house they own....i cant see them being screwed over because a small percentage are stupid enough to rent to illegals...

Yay more free stuff.

Unlike in the right wing utopia where it's dog eat dog and everybody for themselves..

The dog eat dog world is certainly MUCH more prevalent in blue states than red ones. Where have you been?

Let the scams begin, people are going to be more lazy than ever

Uh huh.

And if they don't?

Hundreds of thousands of "them" out on the street which I'm sure pleases you.
BUT WAIT
The eviction moratorium ALSO included a foreclosure moratorium.
So when you throw those people out you also doom the property owners to foreclosure.
BUT WAIT
With no place to go and no money for rent those people you put on the street now live there raising homelessness.
BUT WAIT
More homeless means more crime victims and more crime.
BUT WAIT
Those foreclosures will result in a collapse of retail lending causing a collapse in home prices.

Ever hear of the "Law of unintended consequences?"
Maybe you should focus your hate on something not quite so destructive.
So these people collected unemployment and dont pay taxes on it, stole for extras, didsnt pay rent, and got an extra $600 a week from the federal government---------------many opted to still pay their bills because well there was nothing that could be done to toss them out. the big winner in this are people like Warren Buffet who lots of rentals to deadbeats who now the government, we taxpayers, will be paying.

Yay more free stuff.

I see, you would pass by an old lady trying to change her tire because if you stopped to help that would make her dependent upon you for the rest of her life?

Yeah, that is who we are helping in mass. Poor, helpless folks who simply can’t help themselves at the moment. Cheez, you guys can’t possibly be that naive.

Yay more free stuff.

I see, you would pass by an old lady trying to change her tire because if you stopped to help that would make her dependent upon you for the rest of her life?

Yeah, that is who we are helping in mass. Poor, helpless folks who simply can’t help themselves at the moment. Cheez, you guys can’t possibly be that naive.
The same thing was done under Trump but it is bad to do it now.

Forum List

Back