In Britain, this woman would have been helpless facing this criminal who had knives and a machete.

**** man we aint gone get no gun control it mostly peepa of cullah dying on da streets why white men need so many guns ta make theselves feel all bad***?

Err, no races were mentioned, and the shooter was a woman...

Maybe you will answer the question...

What do these women do to protect themselves in gun free Britain?

One woman...brutally beaten and has 2 teeth pulled out of her mouth by the hands of her violent attacker.....after the crime..not before...he is arrested and sentenced to 4 years in prison......he may get out early too....

What does she do in the British system?

The guy violated a then current restraining order........

Sohaib Younis broke a restraining order

Under the British System...what do you think this woman should do when this guy gets out in 4 years.....?

A man has been jailed for four years for a vicious attack on his former partner in which he pulled out two of her teeth with his hands. Sohaib Younis broke a restraining order when he went inside the womanā€™s home and tried to resume their relationship last year. A struggle ensued and Younis told the victim he would ā€˜kill herā€™ if she called the police, then fled the scene, Bradford Crown Court heard. Younis returned a week later and entered her house but became angry when she refused to get into bed with him.

-----
The court heard he then launched a brutal assault and punched his ex several times in the face,
dragged her into the living room by her hair and kicked her in the face. He then picked up a pair of scissors and stabbed her in the left side of her head. He refused to leave and lunged at her with a screwdriver causing a cut above her eye, prosecutor Nadim Bashir said. Ms Bashir told the court Younis, from Halifax, West Yorkshire, pinned the woman down, put his hand into her mouth and pulled out two of her bottom teeth ā€“ causing immense pain.

Read more: Man pulled woman's teeth out with his bare hands in terrifying attack

This woman...gang raped in a public park by a group of men the police will not identify or say how many there were...in Britain, her only option is a rape alarm.

A woman in her 20s has been gang raped by a group of men overnight in Manchester, police said.

The ā€˜random and sickeningā€™ attack took place in Kirkup Gardens, Wythenshawe, at around 12.30am this morning.

No-one has yet been arrested and police have appealed for any witnesses to contact them.

What does this woman do the next time a group of men want to rape her? The men have not been captured, which means they may be out there gang raping other British women......sooooo

Please....explain......what do these women do to prevent these attacks from being repeated in the British system.............the one guy is out in 4 years...what does she do?

The gang that raped the other woman is still out there...

What does she do?

2aguy said:
In the U.S...Americans use their legal guns 1.1 million times a year to stop brutal rapes, beatings, knifings, robberies and murders...

Captain Kirk saysā€¦

Weā€™ve been down this road before, and that figure is pure guesswork averaged out by you based on guesswork by others. The true figure could be ten times that or one tenth of that; no-one knows because these incidents are not officially recorded anywhere and are based on sample telephone surveys.

2aguy said:

Domestic violence is a serious problem all over the world and some countries are better than others at dealing with the issue. The UK is no less immune than the USA from domestic violence, even as rare and extreme as this. My sympathy is and will always will be for the victim everywhere.

Hereā€™s a few domestic violence events in America. Not an extensive list but a quick 10 minute trawl through the internet:

Man accused of killing girlfriend, dumping body in remote area of Lake County

'He shot me': Why did Alabama give Jason McIntosh back his gun?

ā€˜I killed her, bro:ā€™ FiancĆ© confesses in shooting death of popular Brevard piercer, documents show

Argument about laundry leads man to kill sister-in-law at North Portland home, court documents allege

24-year-old Cleveland woman shot and killed in her own living room

https://www.kansascity.com/news/nation-world/national/article251333698.html

https://www.sltrib.com/news/2021/05/01/man-custody-after-woman/

https://www.adn.com/alaska-news/cri...d-of-fatally-shooting-his-wife-in-their-home/

The poor woman in the UK may have lost teeth, but at least sheā€™s still alive. Guns can't solve this problem, if anything they make it worse.

2aguy said:
We don't......those incidents are more rare than lighting strikes.......

Wow, so less than 20 million times a year thenā€¦OKā€¦:rolleyes-41:

No....you once again didn't understand.....

We have 1.1 million self defense uses of guns...brutal rapes, robberies, beatings, knifings, and murders that are stopped by law abiding gun owners.....

We had 10,235 gun murders.

Can you tell which number is bigger? Of the 10,235 gun murders, over 70-80% of the victims are criminals, murdered by other criminals during crimes or simply the criminal lifestyle....you guys are seeing that now with the drive by shootings in Britain.

of the rest of the victims....the vast majority are friends, family and associates of the criminals hit by mistake when the enemies of the criminals start shooting at the criminals...and most of these take place in cities controlled by our democrat party...because our democrat party refuses to keep known, repeat gun offenders in jail and prison, and they keep letting them out on bail...now they have no cash bail......or home ankle monitoring which they escape.....and then, they sentence them to short prison sentences..

It is these individuals shooting each other that account for almost all of our gun murder....

so....

--if you are not a criminal...

--if you are not a friend or family member of a criminal

--if you do not live in a city controlled by the democrat party....

The odds of getting murdered with a gun are almost 0 in a country of over 320 million people.......

2aguy said:
Then, your odds of being a victim of a gun crime are tiny...

Thanks for destroying your own argument. If being a victim of gun crime is so low, you donā€™t need an arsenal of guns for ā€œself defenceā€

Crime is low, but crime happens.......explain to these women who used guns to stop the attacks on them that those guns should be taken away....

2aguy said:
In the U.S...Americans use their legal guns 1.1 million times a year to stop brutal rapes, beatings, knifings, robberies and murders...

Captain Kirk saysā€¦

Weā€™ve been down this road before, and that figure is pure guesswork averaged out by you based on guesswork by others. The true figure could be ten times that or one tenth of that; no-one knows because these incidents are not officially recorded anywhere and are based on sample telephone surveys.

Not guess work....actual research conducted by professional researchers using tried and true research techniques....by both private and public research groups including the Centers for Disease Control and the Department of Justice....

17 different groups......doing this research, executed by professional researchers trained to do this type of research.......

You can lie about it all you want...but the truth is the truth....

2aguy said:

Domestic violence is a serious problem all over the world and some countries are better than others at dealing with the issue. The UK is no less immune than the USA from domestic violence, even as rare and extreme as this. My sympathy is and will always will be for the victim everywhere.

Hereā€™s a few domestic violence events in America. Not an extensive list but a quick 10 minute trawl through the internet:

ā€˜I killed her, bro:ā€™ FiancĆ© confesses in shooting death of popular Brevard piercer, documents show

Argument about laundry leads man to kill sister-in-law at North Portland home, court documents allege

Man in custody after woman found shot to death in car

Wasilla man accused of fatally shooting his wife in their home

The poor woman in the UK may have lost teeth, but at least sheā€™s still alive. Guns can't solve this problem, if anything they make it worse.

Yes...domestic violence happens all over the world...but in the U.S. women have the ability to stop the attack....

In Britain.....your women simply have to hope their attacker only beats them senseless and pulls out teeth...since there is nothing they can do to stop the attack....
2aguy said:

In each of those cases.......those women would have been murdered by other means if guns were not available.....and, the women would not have had any way to stop the attack..

In the U.S.....women have the Right to buy and carry a gun, to use that gun to stop attacks like these.......and I have listed those times over and over again...

In Britain....please...tell us.....what options do British women have to stop their attackers from beating, raping and murdering them? You know, since any method that will cause injury is against the law in Britain...

Tell us.....what do British women do?

Hereā€™s an interesting article on the problems women in America face because of men with guns

The sexist truth about gun violence a lot of powerful people donā€™t want you to know | Carli Pierson

Seems America is plagued with "lightning strikes".

Again.....

If you take guns away from these men......you think they aren't going to still kill these women? They aren't going to beat or rape these women?

Are you really serious?

Knives don't kill? A 9 Dollar hatchet at Walmart doesn't kill? Pouring gasoline on them and setting them on fire doesn't Kill?

All of the above are actual ways men have killed women.....they have also strangled them to death, beaten them to death...

The thing is.....? Which you still don't understand?

Guns in the hands of women allow them to stop the attack.........that is the option American women have whether they decide to take up that option or not.

You are arguing for women to simply have to accept whatever fate the violent abuser has in store for them....

The women I listed from Britain....the ones who are gang raped, the ones who are beaten and the ones who are murdered........?

What do you suggest they do?

The woman who had her teeth pulled out, after he stabbed her with a scissors and beat her?

What do you suggest she do since the restraining order against him didn't stop the stabbing, the beating or the pulling of teeth?

The police arrested him after the fact.....and he gets out in 4 years...

Again....

What do you say she should do......?

Please, enlighten us?

2aguy said:

Okay........

Tell us......without their gun, tell us what these women should have done....

Please....tell us....since you know so much about violent men....what should these women have done?

Then...tell us.......if you had the ability...would you have taken the gun away from the women before the attacks? Would you have left them defenseless in the face of these violent men....

Keeping in mind, neither set of attackers had guns....two men and a bat, and one man with a knife....

Tell us what these women should have done against these bigger, stronger, more aggressive men armed with bats and knives...

Lancaster Woman Scares Off Bat-Wielding Attackers By Pulling Gun On Them

LANCASTER, Ohio - It happened along a walking path in Lancaster.

Dinah Burns is licensed to carry a concealed gun, but she'd only recently started taking her weapon while walking her dog.

Based on what happened, it looks like she'll make a point of carrying from now on.

"I think if they'd gotten any closer, I probably would have fired,ā€ said Burns.

It was Monday when Burns was on a footpath near Sanderson Elementary School.

"Two gentlemen came out of the woods, one holding a baseball bat, and said 'You're coming with us'."

The men weren't deterred by Dinah's dog Gracie.

"I said, 'Well, what do you want?,' and as I was saying that I reached in to my pocket and slipped my gun out, slipped the safety off as I pulled it out. As I was doing that the other gentleman came toward me and raised the baseball bat. And, I pointed the gun at them and said, 'I have this and I'm not afraid to use it.'"

The men took off and so far have eluded police. Dinah posted about the incident on Facebook to alert friends and neighbors, to criticism by some.

"Most of the males' opinion was, 'Why didn't you shoot them?'"

Easy to second-guess a decision made under pressure, based on her concealed carry training, and police agree.

"To get out of a situation, back out, get out of it as much as you can without having to discharge your firearm."

"I will say it's a good thing to go from a place of danger to a place of safety, however you get that done,ā€ said Sgt. Matt Chambers, Lancaster Police.

"Very thankful that it turned out the way it did, and hope it doesn't happen again, but I will be prepared."
========
What I want you to know on Gun Violence Awareness Day | Fox News

I correctly listened to my instincts; I had a feeling that my life was in danger in that elevator and prepared myself mentally for what was potentially to come.

I ran to my car in an attempt to escape and, before I could even get my entire body in my car, I was tackled by my attacker.

This man quickly overpowered me, stabbed at me with a knife, clamped his hand over my mouth multiple times, and repeatedly tried forcing me in the passenger seat of my car while telling me, ā€œWeā€™re going.ā€

The entire time this was happening, a rusted, serrated knife was being stabbed towards my abdomen and held at my face.

I had been hit in the face, thrown over my driverā€™s side console, and had rips in my tights from his hands trying to force my legs up and over into the passenger seat.

There are some individuals that think gun owners are ā€œtrigger happyā€ and wanting to pull their weapons out at the first opportunity. There is nothing further from the truth.

The night I was attacked, I fought like hell for my life before reaching for my gun. I kicked, I screamed, I had all ten fingernails ripped off and bloodied from scratching and trying to fight my way out of a literal life and death situation.
Ultimately, I accessed my gun, shot my attacker multiple times, and saved my life. He will be spending years in prison for what he did to me.

Using a gun in self-protection is not a decision one makes lightly; in fact, I never dreamed that I would be forced into a situation where I would have to do so. However, I also never imagined such evil existing in the world so that I would be powerless, wounded, on my back and unable to physically force my attacker off of me.

I owned a gun and had been trained on how to use it. I know how to safely carry and that a gun is a serious and significant weapon; it is not to be used carelessly. Naysayers and people with opposing opinions may try to undermine my situation with hypotheticals. I cannot answer these questions. All I can do is tell the facts of my story and the true account of how I saved my own life.

What I want you to know on Gun Awareness Day is that a gun in the hands of a potential victim is not improperly placed; it can be the only thing keeping her from being brutally raped and murdered.

Without my gun, I would not be alive today.

Guns are not the problem in America; men like my attacker -- who are willing to violently change one personā€™s life for no reason except for pure evil ā€“ are the problem.

Be safe at all times. Be aware of your surroundings. Trust your instincts. Always be able to protect yourself. Refuse to be a victim, and instead be a fighter and a survivor. Live to tell your tale and make a criminal regret the day he chose you as a ā€œsoft target.ā€ My gun saved my life, and one could save yours too.

===============

Hereā€™s an interesting article on the problems women in America face because of men with guns

The sexist truth about gun violence a lot of powerful people donā€™t want you to know | Carli Pierson

Tell us....again....

Tell us that men can't kill with their bare hands......tell us men can't kill with kitchen knives...( of course, Britain is now trying to make all knives "stab proof," by rounding the tips of all of their knives.....this is not a joke....this is a real strategy by the British government)....tell us men can't kill with base ball bats...or for you Cricket Bats.....tell us men can't pour gasonline on women, or pour acid on them....

Tell us how women are supposed to stop attacks like this without a gun...please....tell us.......

In Briain, again....women cannot use any item that would cause injury to an attacker....they can, however, use a rape alarm........

Tell that to the woman gang raped in the park in London.....

British men kill their wives and girlfriends too...and they do it with their bare hands, with knives, clubs....

But the women have nothing to stop them.....and you will keep it that way...right?

The Femicide Census report published today (20.02.20) on UK femicides in 2018 finds men who have already killed women are killing again ā€“ three men had already killed women before ā€“ and over half of perpetrators (52%) had a history of violence to women. The report, published by Womenā€™s Aid and Co-Founded by Karen Ingala-Smith also shows:

• 149 women killed by 147 men in the UK in 2018
  • 91 women (61%) were killed by their current or former partner
  • 58 women (39%) were killed by men who were not or had never been intimate partners, including:
  • 12 women (8%) were killed by sons or step-sons; a further 5 women (3%) were killed by a son-in-law or ex son-in-law
  • 6 women (4%) were killed by a social acquaintance
  • 6 women (4%) were killed by other acquaintances
  • 6 women (4%) were killed by a neighbour or housemate
  • 2 women were killed on their first contact with a sexually motivated killer
  • 2 women were killed in the context of prostitution
  • Only 6% of femicides (9 victims) were committed by a stranger or where there was no known relationship between the victim and the perpetrator, 3 women were killed in the context of robberies/burglaries
  • 41% (37 of 91) of women killed by a partner/former partner had separated or taken steps to separate from him with 30% of them (11/37) killed within the first month and 70% (24/37) killed within the first year post separation
  • 102 femicides (68%) took place in the womanā€™s house ā€“ which may (35%) or may not (33%) have been shared with the perpetrator
  • 23 women (15%) were over 66-years-old when they were killed
  • 16 men (11%) who killed women were known to use prostitution and pornography, including one man who accessed images of child sexual abuse
  • Overkilling was evident in 56% of cases
  • 52% of perpetrators had previous histories of violence against the victim or other women
  • 3 men had previously killed a woman.
The report highlights that in over half the cases (52%) the perpetrator had previously been violent to women and that as many as 61% of the killings were committed by a current or former partner.

As in previous years most women were killed by men using a sharp instrument, followed by strangulation or asphyxiation and then by the use of a blunt instrument. In 68% of cases the killings took place in or immediately around (garage/garden) the womanā€™s home. This may be her own home or a home shared with the perpetrator and includes not only private houses but sheltered housing, mixed hostels or care facilities.

Tell us that these women are better off without being able to use a gun....

2aguy said:

This guy didn't use a gun......but he still murdered the woman...with a hatchet......She could have used a gun to stop him.

A suburban woman on the run from her estranged husband was attacked and murdered by him last night in Wisconsin, according to police.

38-year-old Christian Loga-Negru has been charged with murder and kidnapping and remains in jail on $1 million bond.

This man didn't use a gun....he set the woman on fire......she could have used a gun to stop him...

A woman who'd been set fire by her husband in their Lowell, Massachusetts, home died after about three weeks in the hospital with serious burns, prosecutors said Wednesday.

Celeste Marte-Lebron, 49, had been in critical injuries before she died of her injuries on April 20, the Middlesex County District Attorney's Office said. Prosecutors were waiting to release the cause of her death until after an autopsy was conducted.

This guy didn't use a gun...he stabbed her to death......she could have used a gun to stop him....

A 30-year-old woman stabbed to death on Friday has been identified.

Kathy Blanco died from stab wounds to the neck, according to the Clark County coronerā€™s office, which has ruled her death a homicide.

Las Vegas police responded at 8:30 p.m. Friday to Westcliff and South Buffalo drives after the stabbing was reported, Metropolitan Police Department Lt. Ray Spencer.

No arrests have been made, a Metro spokesman said Monday.

Investigators believe Blanco was meeting a man she broke up with Tuesday to return some of his things when he stabbed her and ran away, Spencer said.

This guy didn't use a gun...he beat her to death with his hands, and threw her off her balcony....she could have used a gun to stop him....

A 37-year-old Queens woman, initially thought to have committed suicide, died after her boyfriend ā€” who accused her of cheating ā€” viciously beat her and then appeared to have pushed her out of her sixth-floor window, according to prosecutors and neighbors.

So....what you believe is this......these women need to die.......they need to die because giving them the option, the ability, to buy a gun for self defense is not something you want....you prefer that they are stabbed, beaten, burned to death, rather than they have the ability to stop the stabbing, beating and burning with a gun.....

If you had the ability.....you would go back in time and take the guns away from the other women I posted about....the woman who faced two men, one with a bat.....you would take that gun away from her...a gun that drove off those two men....

If you had the ability, you would go back in time and take the gun away from the woman who was violently attacked by the man with the knife...the man who stabbed her repeatedly, who she then defeated by shooting him...saving her life...

You would prefer that he rape, beat, stab and murder her instead...

That is your position.....you don't want these women to have guns.....you prefer they are raped, beaten, burned and murdered....

That is your position, that is the result of your policies...

2aguy said:
No....you once again didn't understand.....

We have 1.1 million self defense uses of guns...brutal rapes, robberies, beatings, knifings, and murders that are stopped by law abiding gun owners....

Captain Kirk says yet againā€¦

Weā€™ve been down this road before, and we both know that figure is pure guesswork averaged out by you based on guesswork by others. The true figure could be ten times that or one tenth of that; no-one knows because these incidents are not officially recorded anywhere and are based on sample telephone surveys that are extrapolated.

2aguy said:
so....

--if you are not a criminal...

--if you are not a friend or family member of a criminal

--if you do not live in a city controlled by the democrat party....

The odds of getting murdered with a gun are almost 0 in a country of over 320 million people......

Oh wow! With every post you make destroy your own argument. If the above is the case, then there is no valid reason to own a gun for self defence!

2aguy said:
Guns in the hands of women allow them to stop the attack...

I donā€™t have to answer your strawmen ā€œquestionsā€. Iā€™ll leave that to a woman (apparently one of the 100 most influential women in the world),

ā€œThe most insidious lie of the evening, however, was Loeschā€™s insistence that armed women could better defend themselves from rape ā€“ a claim thatā€™s not only easily disproven, but that serves a very specific purpose: the NRA wants us to believe that guns protect the most vulnerable among us, instead of realizing the truth ā€“ that they kill the most vulnerable.

Women are much more likely to be fatally hurt by a gun than saved by one. Women who live in abusive situations are considered at grave risk when a gun is in the home ā€“ no matter who owns it ā€“ and women killed by their partners are more likely to be murdered with a gun than all other weapons combined. (Loesch and the NRA know this, of course, yet have lobbied for years against measures that would keep guns out of abusersā€™ hands.)

This is especially important considering that the vast majority of sexual assaults arenā€™t committed by strangers lurking in bushes, but by acquaintances, friends, and even loved ones.

In addition to the overwhelming research that shows guns are more likely to kill than protect women, itā€™s also fairly clear what would happen if women did arm themselves against rapists and abusers.

If a woman were raped and found not to be carrying a weapon, would we blame her for being foolish in the same way culture does now when women are attacked at night, or after theyā€™ve had a drink?

Over the last few months, weā€™ve seen the way women are treated when they dared to simply out the men who hurt them ā€“ does anyone really believe women shooting them would somehow go over better?

And at what point should a woman who fears being raped shoot her attacker? Should she pull the trigger when he ignores her first ā€œnoā€? After he pushes her on to a bed? Or would a woman need to wait until penetration is literally about to occur to shoot, just to be sure?

That last question she raises is very interesting.

Forum List

Back