In bed with Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.
In bed with Trump?? I wouldn't even want to live in the same block as Trump! But I'll vote for him in 2024 because I agree with his policies, and they expose the globalists whose policies are unspoken and malevolent to all except themselves.

:rock:

The 1st Amendment does not give an elected official the right to call an elected official in a different state and pressure them to change the outcome of a legal, certified election.

That you need that explained to you is all anyone will ever know about you.

And you know for a fact that there was PRESSURE of some kind? Doubt it. More likely, Grahm was asking about the RULES they used on recounts and processing. This is TOTALLY fair game for anyone in Congress.

Maybe Grahmnesty was interested in coming out and discrediting Trump's claims. It's all deception and abuse of power and the law lately.

And you know for a fact that there was PRESSURE of some kind? Doubt it. More likely, Grahm was asking about the RULES they used on recounts and processing. This is TOTALLY fair game for anyone in Congress.

Maybe Grahmnesty was interested in coming out and discrediting Trump's claims. It's all deception and abuse of power and the law lately.

I do not know for sure, but that is what the Grand Jury is trying to find out. Which is why I think he needs to show up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back