In America I think females are into Republican Men

I'm not surprised given the steady diet of Pajama Boys women have had to pick from. I guess that's why a lot of them will attend their little leftist meetings then adjourn to the nearest bar, get shit-faced, and wake-up in some local man's bed who knew the opportunity for easy tail when he saw it. ;)

Go back to bed until you can actually come up with a comment that means something.
Right out of the republiscum playbook.
Accuse others of what your obviously doing.

" Y'all need actual hobbies that do not involve the use of photoshop in a lame attempt ............."

1643464964336.png

I'm not surprised given the steady diet of Pajama Boys women have had to pick from. I guess that's why a lot of them will attend their little leftist meetings then adjourn to the nearest bar, get shit-faced, and wake-up in some local man's bed who knew the opportunity for easy tail when he saw it. ;)
Lol, you mean like back in the day when Sara Palin liked to bang black basketball players?

Lol, you mean like back in the day when Sara Palin liked to bang black basketball players?
I had to look that one up.

According to the National Enquirer, which seems to have gotten ahold of a galley of (or some savvy publishing sources behind) The Rogue: Searching for The Real Sarah Palin, McGinniss writes that Palin slept with Glen Rice while he was playing basketball at the University of Michigan and she was a sports reporter at Anchorage TV station KTUU.
They did it in a dorm room, and she was the aggressor! Also, Palin might enjoy coke now and again. And she allegedly smoked pot — with a professor — in college!

The Enquirer says Sarah had a six-month affair with Todd’s business partner Brad Hanson, and that that affair led to the dissolution of the men’s snowmobile dealership (but not, clearly, the Palin marriage).

Perhaps they were kept together by the drugs, which Sarah and Todd were both, McGinniss writes, fans of: “before Palin became Alaska governor she was seen snorting cocaine off an overturned 55-gallon oil drum while snowmobiling with pals.” He also quotes “a Palin family friend as saying that husband Todd Palin also snorted coke, describing him as ‘on the end of the straw plenty.'”

It has to be true, Donnie loves them.

July 23 2016
In a press conference yesterday morning, Donald Trump once again addressed the notion that Ted Cruz’s father somehow had something to do with the Kennedy assassination.
In his speech he actually said the National Enquirer “has credibility” and they wouldn’t print a picture that was wrong because that would be very bad for them.
He even went so far as to muse out loud why they didn’t get the Pulitzer Prize.

Maybe, but tell us more. ;)
I can not lay that all on good old Sara but would like to see photos of her exploits. Not a bad looking lady. I think when it comes to most women if they look bored they are an easy lay. See bored woman cure boredom they will normally reward you. Lol

I can not lay that all on good old Sara but would like to see photos of her exploits. Not a bad looking lady. I think when it comes to most women if they look bored they are an easy lay. See bored woman cure boredom they will normally reward you. Lol
Indeed.

There used to be a local watering hole back in the 70s where if you could not walk in and walk out with a bored and not unpleasant lookin' housefrau in a few minutes you may as well go bat for the other team. ;)

It's funny how it worked though, not that you asked too many questions but they would always be from another town and would roll into the place on a Friday or Saturday night looking for a hook-up. I guess it was my generation's version of Tender.....Good times. :)

Indeed.

There used to be a local watering hole back in the 70s where if you could not walk in and walk out with a bored and not unpleasant lookin' housefrau in a few minutes you may as well go bat for the other team. ;)

It's funny how it worked though, not that you asked too many questions but they would always be from another town and would roll into the place on a Friday or Saturday night looking for a hook-up. I guess it was my generation's version of Tender.....Good times. :)
Lol, bored equal about to be scored in my book.

Forum List

Back