In act of civil disobedience, 150 Sudanese refugees walk out of Israeli 'open prison'

SherriMunnerlyn

VIP Member
Jun 11, 2012
In act of civil disobedience, 150 Sudanese refugees walk out of Israeli 'open prison'

"The 150 men walk six hours through the Negev desert in bid to reach Jerusalem, are currently in Be’er Sheva and rebuffing authorities’ offer to bus them back to the ‘Holot’ open prison facility that opened late last week."

They left , the roughly 150 Sudanese asylum seekers , a new ‘open prison’ and walked to Be’er Sheva in a mass act of civil disobedience protesting their continued detention without trial and demanding recognition as refugees on Sunday.

"The asylum seekers were transferred to the new facility, “Holot,” in recent days in line with*a law passed last week. The law is an attempt by legislators to circumvent a*High Court ruling, which struck down*as unconstitutional a previous law that*permitted the indefinite detention of asylum seekers. The new law instead authorizes their indefinite detention in “open” facilities."

Na?amat: White feminism and its questionable agenda | +972 Magazine act of civil disobedience, 150 Sudanese refugees walk out of Israeli 'open prison'

What a beautiful way to use nonviolent resistance to respond to Israel's racist and unlawful laws and escape their open air concentration camp!

Bravo, brave and beautiful protesters!

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

Last edited:
Fine, if it's not a prison we shall see all of those prisoners permanently live in freedom in Israel!

Fine, if it's not a prison we shall see all of those prisoners permanently live in freedom in Israel!

I don't have a problem with their freedom.

I do have problem with the domino effect. Since they don't have job, they rob, rape, kill to survive. And the government doesn't want to give them jobs so they won't want to stay here.

As a woman, walking down the street of Be'er Sheva filled with infiltrates who are frustrated and have nothing to do, chances are that i'll be mugged, attacked, raped, or killed.

There were days that those things happened every night and morning.

They want to be free? I totally understand. But does their freedom cost me my security? It does. So can someone offer a solution?

The black man will rape the white Jewish woman, that Zionist racism certainly shines brightly in the post of Lipush.

Watch "Israeli Zionist Racist in Israel, Concentration Camps in Israel for African Migrants Documentary" on YouTube

Last edited by a moderator:
Are you afraid to answer my question, troll Sherri?

Why are you deflecting any good point I make to be racism, instead of answering the questions seriously.

What a troll spammer.

"The 150 men walk six hours through the Negev desert in bid to reach Jerusalem, are currently in Be’er Sheva and rebuffing authorities’ offer to bus them back to the ‘Holot’ open prison facility that opened late last week."

They left , the roughly 150 Sudanese asylum seekers , a new ‘open prison’ and walked to Be’er Sheva in a mass act of civil disobedience protesting their continued detention without trial and demanding recognition as refugees on Sunday.

"The asylum seekers were transferred to the new facility, “Holot,” in recent days in line with*a law passed last week. The law is an attempt by legislators to circumvent a*High Court ruling, which struck down*as unconstitutional a previous law that*permitted the indefinite detention of asylum seekers. The new law instead authorizes their indefinite detention in “open” facilities."

Na?amat: White feminism and its questionable agenda | +972 Magazine act of civil disobedience, 150 Sudanese refugees walk out of Israeli 'open prison'

What a beautiful way to use nonviolent resistance to respond to Israel's racist and unlawful laws and escape their open air concentration camp!

Bravo, brave and beautiful protesters!

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

Its not really a prison if their walking out shit for brains.:eusa_liar:

I do have problem with the domino effect. Since they don't have job, they rob, rape, kill to survive. And the government doesn't want to give them jobs so they won't want to stay here.

As a woman, walking down the street of Be'er Sheva filled with infiltrates who are frustrated and have nothing to do, chances are that i'll be mugged, attacked, raped, or killed.

They want to be free? I totally understand. But does their freedom cost me my security? It does. So can someone offer a solution?

Send them to Palestine.

Sherri has a serious problem here, she cannot just yell at you to be racist against blacks.

Wonder how she's going to wave this one off.

I'm still waiting for her to start answering my questions.

Send them to Palestine.

They don't like them there either.

The residents of Kafr Manda, in upper Galile, were filmed expelling, violently so, illegal immigrantes from Sudan. They said they have no authorization to be there, that they are taking over work places and should get out of their village.

There were rioting in the village, and only when the police took the infiltrators into the busses by force, the Arab residents calmed down.

Are they racists too, Sherri?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o6lLj9tNEHA]????? ?????? ??????? ?? ????????...?? - YouTube[/ame]

Send them to Palestine.

They don't like them there either.

The residents of Kafr Manda, in upper Galile, were filmed expelling, violently so, illegal immigrantes from Sudan. They said they have no authorization to be there, that they are taking over work places and should get out of their village.

There were rioting in the village, and only when the police took the infiltrators into the busses by force, the Arab residents calmed down.

Are they racists too, Sherri?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o6lLj9tNEHA]????? ?????? ??????? ?? ????????...?? - YouTube[/ame]

How come Mrs. Sherri and gang didn't mention what their friends are doing to these migrants?
VsnE+%28Eurasia+Review%29http://www.aljazeera.com/indepth/features/2013/12/egypt-sinai-trafficking-torture-fear-201312682516380563.html

Why are you deflecting any good point I make to be racism, instead of answering the questions seriously.

What a troll spammer.

Racist Lipush, a racist is a racist is a racist and that is who you prove yourself to be over and over and over again.

I am not a troll for speaking out against human rights abuses and discrimination and unlawful acts of Israel or exposing your racism.

XXXXXXX
What can possibly be a worse fate in this world then to be a racist Zionist?

What a troll spammer.

Racist Lipush, a racist is a racist is a racist and that is who you prove yourself to be over and over and over again.

I am not a troll for speaking out against human rights abuses and discrimination and unlawful acts of Israel or exposing your racism.

I'm waiting for you to answer my question.

While you're at it, how does anything I said in this thread is racist?

You have no answer, you simply like to troll.

We can all choose to live in fear of others different from us.

But there is always another choice, we.can fully place our trust in God and refuse to live in fear of others.

The way I see it, This works like this.

Phase one: Sherri opens up a thread (surprise surprise) that is Israeli-hate-filled.

Phase two: I say my opinion, I respond to the point, I give some diffirent points of view. I bring links with dates and sources to support my opinion and my views.

Phase three: Sherri accuses me of racism.

Phase four: I claim racism has nothing to do with it, I ask a serious question, why can't she respond to the point?

Phase five: Sherri accuses me of racism.

Phase six: I point out Sherri's deflection. Up until now she has yet to comment to my serious questions, attacked my ideological views, attacked me personally, AND accused me of racism.

Phase seven: Sherri accuses me of racism again.

Phase eight: I start writing this post down to how how rediculous Sherri looks from the outside

Phase nine: Sherri writes down weird things which make no sense.

Phase ten (to come soon as expected): Sherri says that since I'm a Zionist I cannot be considered as a human being and therefor there's no reason to even argue with me. She ignores my point.

-The End-

Poor girl, to have Zionism forced on you as it was, I pity you. Such a bad break you had in your life.

I'm waiting for you to answer my question.

While you're at it, how does anything I said in this thread is racist?

You have no answer, you simply like to troll.

We can all choose to live in fear of others different from us.

But there is always another choice, we.can fully place our trust in God and refuse to live in fear of others.

That was the post that makes no sense.

Please comment to my first post on this thread, and the one following that one- seriously.

Forum List

Back