In act of civil disobedience, 150 Sudanese refugees walk out of Israeli 'open prison'

I'm waiting for you to answer my question.

While you're at it, how does anything I said in this thread is racist?

You have no answer, you simply like to troll.

We can all choose to live in fear of others different from us.

But there is always another choice, we.can fully place our trust in God and refuse to live in fear of others.

That was the post that makes no sense.

Please comment to my first post on this thread, and the one following that one- seriously.

Let me tell you a story. One night a few years ago now, I found myself at home without the key to the car, I decided I was going to walk to town for something or other. It was night. Some might say that was very stupid, I live outside of a town in the country, about 4 miles from town. Between my house and town is a country paved road that intersects with a highway that is very curved , with bridges and water and the highway leads up to an overpass that extends over an interstate. That walk was a struggle against fear, fear of the dark, fear of wild animals like coyotes and dogs that run wild in packs, and fear of people some of whom are certainly willing to harm a lone woman on a secluded country road. I literally saw eyes gazing at me from the woods around me. But I walked all the way down that road and over the overpass and into town. I literally prayed aloud as I walked. But I overcame my fear with Jesus beside me and with me with every step I took.

NONE Of us have to live with fear, we can trust in God and overcome our fear.

You have a government that preys upon the fear of the people. You don't have to be afraid, you do not have to give in to that fear.

But there is always another choice, we.can fully place our trust in God and refuse to live in fear of others.

Please comment to my first post on this thread, and the one following that one- seriously.

Let me tell you a story. One night a few years ago now, I found myself at home without the key to the car, I decided I was going to walk to town for something or other. It was night. Some might say that was very stupid, I live outside of a town in the country, about 4 miles from town. Between my house and town is a country paved road that intersects with a highway that is very curved , with bridges and water and the highway leads up to an overpass that extends over an interstate. That walk was a struggle against fear, fear of the dark, fear of wild animals like coyotes and dogs that run wild in packs, and fear of people some of whom are certainly willing to harm a lone woman on a secluded country road. I literally saw eyes gazing at me from the woods around me. But I walked all the way down that road and over the overpass and into town. I literally prayed aloud as I walked. But I overcame my fear with Jesus beside me and with me with every step I took.

You have a government that preys upon the fear of the people. You don't have to be afraid, you do not have to give in to that fear.

It seems that the governments of your friends prey upon the fear of people. In the countries of your friends, people are afraid to speak out for fear of being thrown in jail. Others are afraid because their religious beliefs are different from the majority population so they risk being harassed or even killed.. There are many people who have walked on dark streets regularly, and they never think bad thoughts about what might happen to them. They just happen to be brave, and they just walk on. However, Mrs. Sherri and gang will never admit that there are many of these illegal migrants who do commit crimes in Israel, including molesting women. People have a legitimate right to fear those who are out to harm them. I go to a Hispanic market that I like, and I am leery at times because there have been many gang shootings in that area by many who are here illegally in the U.S. Should I never acknowledge that there have been shootings around there and say everything is just lovely and that the government is preying on my fear?

It seems that the governments of your friends prey upon the fear of people. In the countries of your friends, people are afraid to speak out for fear of being thrown in jail. Others are afraid because their religious beliefs are different from the majority population so they risk being harassed or even killed.. There are many people who have walked on dark streets regularly, and they never think bad thoughts about what might happen to them. They just happen to be brave, and they just walk on. However, Mrs. Sherri and gang will never admit that there are many of these illegal migrants who do commit crimes in Israel, including molesting women. People have a legitimate right to fear those who are out to harm them. I go to a Hispanic market that I like, and I am leery at times because there have been many gang shootings in that area by many who are here illegally in the U.S. Should I never acknowledge that there have been shootings around there and say everything is just lovely and that the government is preying on my fear?

Any of us can be a victim of a crime or accident, wherever we live, anywhere and anytime.

We choose whether we will live in fear or not.

I, for one, refuse to live in fear, fear placed in me by my circumstances or my government.

Any of us can be a victim of a crime or accident, wherever we live, anywhere and anytime.

I, for one, refuse to live in fear, fear placed in me by my circumstances or my government.

Believe me, if you and any lady friends you might have were accosted regularly on the streets, you would be living in fear. You can act like a big brave woman on this forum saying that you refuse to live in fear, but under different circumstances you would have plenty of fears when leaving your house. However, if you want us to think that you are Wonder Woman, be my guest.

Were you in an open prison? :cuckoo::eusa_boohoo:

Three words

Concealed Pistol License

The way I see it, This works like this.

Phase one: Sherri opens up a thread (surprise surprise) that is Israeli-hate-filled.

Phase two: I say my opinion, I respond to the point, I give some diffirent points of view. I bring links with dates and sources to support my opinion and my views.

Phase three: Sherri accuses me of racism.

Phase four: I claim racism has nothing to do with it, I ask a serious question, why can't she respond to the point?

Phase five: Sherri accuses me of racism.

Phase six: I point out Sherri's deflection. Up until now she has yet to comment to my serious questions, attacked my ideological views, attacked me personally, AND accused me of racism.

Phase seven: Sherri accuses me of racism again.

Phase eight: I start writing this post down to how how rediculous Sherri looks from the outside

Phase nine: Sherri writes down weird things which make no sense.

Phase ten (to come soon as expected): Sherri says that since I'm a Zionist I cannot be considered as a human being and therefor there's no reason to even argue with me. She ignores my point.

-The End-

You have to understand. There are 3 shifts running the account and have been steadily posting since 5 this morning. That's 15 straight hours. Plus the 4 or 5 other sites they post on you can see it's physically impossible for 1 person to do this. Plus the fact they can't coordinate their Jew hate propaganda and mistakenly post the same propaganda 2 and 3 times. Also it's obvious that for at least one, English is their second language.

Men walked 6 hours from a desert prison.

Could a 90 year old disabled inmate of that prison do the same?

Could a one year old child inmate of that prison walk 6 hours through a desert to escape?

The Desert of Israeli Democracy: A trip through the Negev Desert leads to the heart of Israel’s national nightmare

THE world's biggest detention center

"Only a few kilometers from Umm al-Hiran, in the southern Negev Desert and inside the Green Line, the state of Israel has initiated another ambitious project to “concentrate” an unwanted population. It is the Saharonim detention facility, a vast matrix of watchtowers, concrete blast walls, razor wire, and surveillance cameras that now comprise what the British*Independent*has*described*as “the world’s biggest detention center.”

It was originally constructed as a prison for Palestinians during the First Intifada. Then, Saharonim was expanded to hold 8,000 Africans who had fled genocide and persecution. Today, it is home to at least 1,800 African refugees, including women and children, who live in what the Israeli architectural group Bikrom has called “a huge concentration camp with harsh conditions.”

The Desert of Israeli Democracy: A Trip Through the Negev Desert Leads to the Heart of Israel?s National Nightmare

Last edited:

Maybe it's just me but I find Sherri's "Jesus stories" to be the worst kind of pandering. She has a habit of whipping out these phony, invented tales as a means to deflect.

Reading about these Israeli activists brought tears to my eyes, any hope I have left for Israel's future is because these people like these activists live and keep doing what they are doing in Israel.

" I try to write, but an activist beside me is explaining to her husband that she can't return home. She has got to stay with the asylum seekers, even though she can hardly stand after the long walk on Monday. Her worried husband wants her to head back, but in a muted whisper, she explains that she can't. “I can’t leave them, I’m staying here. I promise not to get arrested tomorrow.”

A night with the African migrant marchers - NationalIsrael News - Haaretz Israeli News source

The migrants walked all the way to Be’er Sheva, and from Be'er Sheva to Beit Kama.

They eventually jumped on a bus to the kibbutz.

At the kibbutz, volunteers brought pita bread, hummus, warm clothes and an assortment of pink scarves.

The temporarily free migrants, who had marched dozens of kilometers in just the last few days, look shocked, the Haaretz article reports.

The migrants are observed sitting quietly feeling their aching, blistered feet, some of them bandaged.

On Tuesday , their plan is to proceed to the Knesset.

A night with the African migrant marchers - NationalIsrael News - Haaretz Israeli News source

Israels infamous concentration camp and a few brave men's temporary escape to freedom is making international news headlines

Israel: African Migrants March to Jerusalem to Protest Against Detention LawSudanese migrants left 'open' detention facility to protest against fresh legislation

Israel: African Migrants March to Jerusalem to Protest Against Detention Law

Why don't the "Palestinian" Arabs offer assistance and accept the African migrants?

It might get ugly if somebody shouts out "Darfur", but why are the racist "Palestinian" Arabs doing nothing, Mahmoud?

Israels infamous concentration camp and a few brave men's temporary escape to freedom is making international news headlines

Israel: African Migrants March to Jerusalem to Protest Against Detention LawSudanese migrants left 'open' detention facility to protest against fresh legislation

Israel: African Migrants March to Jerusalem to Protest Against Detention Law

Where'd Mahmoud go?

Mahmoud spends every minute of his life scouring the internet in search of articles to promote his rabid jooooooo hatreds. Yet, when Mahmoud is tasked with responding to a simple question: why aren't the "Palestinian" Arabs doing anything to assist the African migrants, we have a no-show Mahmoud.

So tell us, Mahmoud, how is it that you're so quick to volunteer the resources and efforts of others, yet you're silent about Islamic terrorists not stepping up and offering some of their welfare money to assist.

African migrants march on Jerusalem in protest against detention

African migrants march on Jerusalem in protest against detention | Maan News Agency

"The group, all men, could be seen marching northwards along a highway near Lahav junction in southern Israel, holding up signs reading: "Recognize us as refugees" and "Holot (detention) facility is a prison," the correspondent said."

I see a movie, "150 brave men."

150 brave men protest indefinite detention of themselves and their families in the world's biggest detention center.

Forum List

Back