In a very close New York race, they “found” a bunch of ballots nearly one month after the election

Drop Dead Fred

Platinum Member
Jun 6, 2020
I don't for one second believe that these are legitimate ballots.

And like the writer says at the end, when was the last time that a bunch of these "found" ballots turned out to be in the Republicans' favor?

Ballots 'Found' in NY-22 Race, Probably Will Help the Democrat

Ballots ‘Found’ in NY-22 Race, Probably Will Help the Democrat

December 1, 2020

A few days ago, I penned a piece detailing a little talked about House race in New York. NY-22 was a battle between Republican Claudia Tenney and Democrat Anthony Brindisi. (UPDATE: That piece received an amendment after this article published. Tenney’s comms director reached out. She is apparently still up 12 votes per their information and the judge has not made a final determination on the disputed ballots).

Now, a batch of “found” ballots has been revealed, this time from Chenago County.

You will be less than shocked to learn that these votes could break 65% or so for Brindisi given the previous voting patterns of the county. That could flip the race, though the sample size is so small at only 44 ballots that anything is possible. The judge also has to determine whether to count them at all.

This is not a good look for New York. Finding ballots almost a month after the election? How is anyone supposed to have faith in an election system that operates this way? It’s also worth noting that Democrat states continue to have this happen, perhaps not by mere chance. New York still has some precincts with only 60% reporting. Again, it’s been almost a month since the election. Now there’s a sketchy batch of “found” ballots being thrown into the mix. Expecting people to believe all of this is innocent is going to be a tough lift.

I really hope Tenney has some legal recourse here to ensure only valid votes are counted, though I have my doubts the courts in New York will be of much help. Regardless, there is no excuse for any state to still be counting votes right now. There’s certainly no excuse to be accepting ballots this far after election day. People have to be able to trust that there’s a fair system in place that operates by the book. This is not by the book. New York is already a very troubled state for a variety of reasons. Having an election system that produces this kind of chaos and possible corruption only makes things worse.

I’ll end by noting that you never see this kind of stuff favoring a Republican. When is the last time you saw a “found” batch of votes come in weeks later that just so happen to help the Republican? Yet, we see that happen every election in some race involving a Democrat ultimately coming out victorious. It’s a joke.

And like the writer says at the end, when was the last time that a bunch of these "found" ballots turned out to be in the Republicans' favor?

December 1, 2020

A few days ago, I penned a piece detailing a little talked about House race in New York. NY-22 was a battle between Republican Claudia Tenney and Democrat Anthony Brindisi. (UPDATE: That piece received an amendment after this article published. Tenney’s comms director reached out. She is apparently still up 12 votes per their information and the judge has not made a final determination on the disputed ballots).

Now, a batch of “found” ballots has been revealed, this time from Chenago County.

You will be less than shocked to learn that these votes could break 65% or so for Brindisi given the previous voting patterns of the county. That could flip the race, though the sample size is so small at only 44 ballots that anything is possible. The judge also has to determine whether to count them at all.

This is not a good look for New York. Finding ballots almost a month after the election? How is anyone supposed to have faith in an election system that operates this way? It’s also worth noting that Democrat states continue to have this happen, perhaps not by mere chance. New York still has some precincts with only 60% reporting. Again, it’s been almost a month since the election. Now there’s a sketchy batch of “found” ballots being thrown into the mix. Expecting people to believe all of this is innocent is going to be a tough lift.

I really hope Tenney has some legal recourse here to ensure only valid votes are counted, though I have my doubts the courts in New York will be of much help. Regardless, there is no excuse for any state to still be counting votes right now. There’s certainly no excuse to be accepting ballots this far after election day. People have to be able to trust that there’s a fair system in place that operates by the book. This is not by the book. New York is already a very troubled state for a variety of reasons. Having an election system that produces this kind of chaos and possible corruption only makes things worse.

I’ll end by noting that you never see this kind of stuff favoring a Republican. When is the last time you saw a “found” batch of votes come in weeks later that just so happen to help the Republican? Yet, we see that happen every election in some race involving a Democrat ultimately coming out victorious. It’s a joke.

No! Because orange and racism and disenfranchised and stuff!

December 1, 2020

Yeah. Kinda like Trump leading in a State by 700,000 thousand votes and losing. Oh yeah an lets not forget all those ballots that were delivered at 3AM way past the legal time for ballots to be delivered.

One fraudulent election.

Well let’s look at what it takes to be a legitimate mail in ballot.

Each ballot has a barcode identifiable to a registered voter.
Once the envelope is opened, there is a second envelope with a signature that is checked against the one on file.

Now, if you think they are illegitimate, what do you propose was faked?

December 1, 2020

Yeah. Kinda like Trump leading in a State by 700,000 thousand votes and losing. Oh yeah an lets not forget all those ballots that were delivered at 3AM way past the legal time for ballots to be delivered.

One fraudulent election.

Well...
If Trump tells his followers NOT to vote by mail, why would you expect those mail in votes to have large numbers of Trump votes?

December 1, 2020

One fraudulent election.

Well...
If Trump tells his followers NOT to vote by mail, why would you expect those mail in votes to have large numbers of Trump votes?

Oh I'd bet Trump voters used the mail. No smart but I'd bet many did. Kinda funny all most of those mail in ballots were for Biden.

Fraudulent election

December 1, 2020

One fraudulent election.

Well...

Oh I'd bet Trump voters used the mail. No smart but I'd bet many did. Kinda funny all most of those mail in ballots were for Biden.

Fraudulent election
As a rule, Democrats vote by mail more than Republicans. The 2018 Midterms showed that.

With Trump demanding his followers vote in person, you can expect many, many more Democrats to vote by mail

Why does that surprise you?

December 1, 2020

One fraudulent election.

Well...

Fraudulent election
As a rule, Democrats vote by mail more than Republicans. The 2018 Midterms showed that.

With Trump demanding his followers vote in person, you can expect many, many more Democrats to vote by mail

Why does that surprise you?

What does surprise me is most of the mail in ballots were Biden.

No way should that happen even if a lot of Dems vote by mail. Some of them should have been for Trump since I'd bet many Trump supporters voted via mail. In fact I know some Trump supporters who voted via mail and I'd bet they weren't the only one.

Lots of those late night ballots, you 3-4AM late were all for Biden. Watchers, Dem watchers, couldn't believe what they were seeing.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back