In 2024, Republicans will win the Senate and Democrats will take back the house

pyetro

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2019
Due to the large number of democratic-held Senate seats up for grabs 2024, I estimate that there is a 99.9% chance of Republicans taking over the Senate majority.

In The house on the other hand, Republicans are in big trouble because they are advocating very unpopular policies and their members are just too crazy. They're underperformance in 2022 will continue and they will lose control of the house after having it for only 2 years.

It is unclear who will win the presidency at this point.

Republicans should win the Senate unless they run batshit crazy candidates and give away can’t miss seats.

What are the chances of that happening again?

Due to the large number of democratic-held Senate seats up for grabs 2024, I estimate that there is a 99.9% chance of Republicans taking over the Senate majority.

In The house on the other hand, Republicans are in big trouble because they are advocating very unpopular policies and their members are just too crazy. They're underperformance in 2022 will continue and they will lose control of the house after having it for only 2 years.

No, the Republicans will find a way to blow it. They'll nominate another round of extreme MAGAts and blow a bunch of winnable races, just like they did last year.

With Trump on the ticket Democrats can get a super majority as long as they don't do anything stupid. Keep your head down and manage the country for 2 years. Nothing's going to be accomplished anyways with the taliban in charge of the House at the moment.

Forum List

Back