In 2014, black on white murders 393. White on black murders - 4 !!!

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
When will white people wake up and realize WE are the racial victims in america. Whites are forced to provide welfare and affirmative action for blacks and in return, they kill us!!!

Our black on white murder study has shocked even us

We set out to create the most comprehensive look at interracial murders, involving blacks and white, ever conducted. The results are shocking. Our sample of black on white murders has grown to 393 cases.

To date we have only been able to find four cases of white on black murder for 2014.

We even reached out to the SPLC, black power groups, and other left-wing organizations for assistance in compiling cases of white on black murders. None of these groups sent us any murders. The SPLC, which hypes white on black violence, does not list a single white on black murder for the entire year of 2014.

Present Tally: 393
Hold Up/Hate Crime/Thrill Kill: 188*
Pizza Shop: 5
Cab Driver: 6
Police Officers Killed: 9
Home Invasion: 64
Killed By A Friend: 23
Killed while providing charity: 2
Femicide: 59**
Femicide Related: 17***
Killed by boyfriend’s brother: 2
Killed by son/daughter: 2
Killed by female in-law: 1
Killed by foster child: 1
Killed by foster parents: 1
Criminal Vehicular Homicide: 13****

• Banned
THis is the real reason why pat buchanan was fired by MSNBC a couple years back. In his book he talked about how black on white crime far far outnumbers white on black crime.

More whining, more blaming people of color for your own failures.

You make me ashamed of being white. You really do represent the lowest of the low. I feel dirty when I read your posts.

:puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke:

• Banned

You make me ashamed of being white. You really do represent the lowest of the low. I feel dirty when I read your posts.

So why don't you put me on ignore?

• Banned
Even the FBI admits that black on white rape is several thousand every year while white on black rape is usually ZERO!!

But the press won't talk about that either. The idea that whites are persecuting blacks is their most cherished lie.

:puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke:

It's almost a shame you didn't get to see #394! Perhaps if you joined one of the thousands mugged by a person of color, you'd start to learn....Forget that, you are too far gone!

I doubt the truth of those claims, especially since it is a white nazi website. White people get away with murdering on a regular basis.

When will white people wake up and realize WE are the racial victims in america. Whites are forced to provide welfare and affirmative action for blacks and in return, they kill us!!!

Our black on white murder study has shocked even us

We set out to create the most comprehensive look at interracial murders, involving blacks and white, ever conducted. The results are shocking. Our sample of black on white murders has grown to 393 cases.

To date we have only been able to find four cases of white on black murder for 2014.

We even reached out to the SPLC, black power groups, and other left-wing organizations for assistance in compiling cases of white on black murders. None of these groups sent us any murders. The SPLC, which hypes white on black violence, does not list a single white on black murder for the entire year of 2014.

Present Tally: 393
Hold Up/Hate Crime/Thrill Kill: 188*
Pizza Shop: 5
Cab Driver: 6
Police Officers Killed: 9
Home Invasion: 64
Killed By A Friend: 23
Killed while providing charity: 2
Femicide: 59**
Femicide Related: 17***
Killed by boyfriend’s brother: 2
Killed by son/daughter: 2
Killed by female in-law: 1
Killed by foster child: 1
Killed by foster parents: 1
Criminal Vehicular Homicide: 13****

Why do you need to lie? Was the title of this thread written by a four year old?

I doubt the truth of those claims, especially since it is a white nazi website. White people get away with murdering on a regular basis.

White nazi site?? HAHAHA. Conservative.headlines. com is far more fair than your white-hater friends at say CNN.

Why do you need to lie? Was the title of this thread written by a four year old?

The board notes your feeble attempt to change the subject. You don't want anyone talking about the FACT that whites are the racial victims in america.

Why aren't you embarrassed to have everyone on this forum know that you are a liar?

Cause i'm telling the truth. You liberals are the liars always talking about blacks being victims when you know just the opposite is true.

Blacks are given welfare and affirmative action and what do they give back? Murder rape and robbery.

Why aren't you embarrassed to have everyone on this forum know that you are a liar?

Cause i'm telling the truth. You liberals are the liars always talking about blacks being victims when you know just the opposite is true.

Blacks are given welfare and affirmative action and what do they give back? Murder rape and robbery.

-4% ? I'm pretty sure that figure just means that you are dishonest and not very bright. You don't actually have a point to make, so why bother?

What are you talking about? Blacks obviously have the lowest murder rate on average. This be raycism.

Common sense and statistics may tell you blacks have a higher murder rate, but that be racist.

Forum List

Back