In 2002 Netanyahu came to Congress to Warn about Iraq...Video

Netanyahu's speech is at 11:00 a.m. EST if anyone wants to watch it live it is available via c-span. (Did you see what I did there? :D)

Netanyahu's speech is at 11:00 a.m. EST if anyone wants to watch it live it is available via c-span. (Did you see what I did there? :D)

RandomVariable

Yeah, I did see it.

You sided against with a foreign power over your own country.

Lemme guess - RW, right?
You don't believe Iran is an aggressive country?

Attacking Iran would only make Isis stronger. And Isis seems a lot worse than Iran. So a deal with Iran seems like the only option.

RandomVariable

Yeah, I did see it.

Lemme guess - RW, right?

Attacking Iran would only make Isis stronger. And Isis seems a lot worse than Iran. So a deal with Iran seems like the only option.
As Netanyahu said, "The enemy of your enemy, is your enemy." You also make two assumptions. The first is that if an agreement is not reached an attack is immediately forthcoming. The internal community has several options besides direct conflict. The second assumption is that weakening Iran will make ISIS stronger. Perhaps if Arab countries were not defending themselves on two fronts they might make better progress on one front. Iran is an aggressive country.

RandomVariable

Yeah, I did see it.

Lemme guess - RW, right?

As Netanyahu said, "The enemy of your enemy, is your enemy." You also make two assumptions. The first is that if an agreement is not reached an attack is immediately forthcoming. The internal community has several options besides direct conflict. The second assumption is that weakening Iran will make ISIS stronger. Perhaps if Arab countries were not defending themselves on two fronts they might make better progress on one front. Iran is an aggressive country.

They look like puppy dogs compared to Isis, but I guess so does saddam.

New Topics

Forum List

Back