In 1914 the population of palestine was

theliq

Platinum Member
Jul 12, 2011
Australia,Mullaloo
650,000 Muslim ARABS

81,000 Christian ARABS

59,000 JEWS
Some recent pro-Jewish Commentaters are attempting to reverse these figures on this site

Naughty Naughty..........I'm theliq.......time to get real and cut the BULL

• Banned
No I don't but have been there a couple of times.....I'd dislike to be a Palestinian living there though,talk about 3rd class citizens in their own land.theliq
Do you live there? Just wait till those there tell you how to live. See how you like it then.

Nope,No Threat......I just deal in fact and I couldn't work out your meaning as you find it hard to elucidate properly,much like your word below "DINT" which the last time I read the dictionary meant....a blow or impression in a surface!!!!!!goodness knows what you mean?????maybe you could elucidate for me.:cool:
Your post up there sounds like a threat, i just used your logic against you,

and you dint like it, did you?

Well I'll get back on topic,in 1948 the majority of the population of Palestine was Palestinians but I will mention that all peoples of that area got on well...it was only the emergence of the Terrorist Organization "The Zionists" that changed,the war between them and The British changed the future of the Palestinians(If you know not what happened or the dreadful implications for the Palestinians,then I suggest you read up on it).

Boycott,there is a horrible irony here........after the NAZIS had elminated every JEW their next target was the Palestinians......I wish to make it quite clear here that I support Jews/Israel but I also support the Palestinians and their wish for a homeland....its a difficult situation and whilst you have fundamentalists on both sides,who knows when there will be a lasting Peace....The ordinary families on both sides just want a peaceful life. steve,sorry for insulting you...as i think your a good bloke................Look Boycott all this conservative/liberal angst is not so important because most of us can be both at times.....especially in western democracies......you and I are NOT fundoes in any way...just saying
Funny, you are off topic already in your own thread.

This is a brain on liberalism people:

:blowup:

Last edited:
No I don't but have been there a couple of times.....I'd dislike to be a Palestinian living there though,talk about 3rd class citizens in their own land.theliq
Do you live there? Just wait till those there tell you how to live. See how you like it then.

Palestinians in Israel enjoy political and civil rights. What Palestinian political party exists in Jordan?
Israeli Arabs have a far higher standard of living than those across the GReen Line.

Well I'll get back on topic,in 1948 the majority of the population of Palestine was Palestinians but I will mention that all peoples of that area got on well...it was only the emergence of the Terrorist Organization "The Zionists" that changed,the war between them and The British changed the future of the Palestinians(If you know not what happened or the dreadful implications for the Palestinians,then I suggest you read up on it).

Boycott,there is a horrible irony here........after the NAZIS had elminated every JEW their next target was the Palestinians......I wish to make it quite clear here that I support Jews/Israel but I also support the Palestinians and their wish for a homeland....its a difficult situation and whilst you have fundamentalists on both sides,who knows when there will be a lasting Peace....The ordinary families on both sides just want a peaceful life. steve,sorry for insulting you...as i think your a good bloke................Look Boycott all this conservative/liberal angst is not so important because most of us can be both at times.....especially in western democracies......you and I are NOT fundoes in any way...just saying

You are full of shit. The Nazis were friends of the Palestinians. Here is a link with a picture of the Grand Mufti of Jerusalem meeting with Hitler.
The Mufti of Jerusalem: Architect of the Holocaust - Big Journalism

Perhaps the Israelis will be much more amenable if the Palestinians discontinue terrorist activities and stop launching rockets at them. There have been NUMEROUS attempts at peace and each time they fall apart in violence. You want to attack Israel for its actions, they pale in comparison. The Palestinians do not want peace, they want everything and that will never happen. Israel is not going to lose ether. Until the Palestinians face that fact, there really is no hope there will ever be peace there.

Goodness me,you talk rubbish.....the Palestinians are 3rd class citizens in their own land,I will let you know the indemic attitude the Jews have for Palestinians...in the mid sixties when Israel was building towns on the outskirts of Arab towns for example Nazereth,the Jewish new town was........wait for it...called Nazereth Elite......I think it says it all really,moreover the Israelis ensured that Israeli Palestinians had seperate buses on the route between Haifa and Nazereth...crappy old buses compared to the brand new ones for the Jewish Israelis!!!!!!!!!and the Army were always stopping and seaching the Israeli Palestinians(mainly Christian Arabs)....I know because I was on one,all the women and children because there were NO men on the bus....were putting it mildly pushed and shoved of the bus at sub-machine point...with children and the women screaming in fear.

So when you the "apologist "try to make things appear so caring for the Palestinians under the Israeli Yoke.......you should realize that other people like myself can refute much of you say.

When the soldiers realized I was a white caucasian,they said.."You should not have taken this Bus SIR"

I replied NO,I'm glad I did,it was shocking to witness people being treated like animals...it reminded me of how the Jews were treated by those fanatical German bastards in the 30's and 40's...The Captain of the soldiers understood me completely....with a compassionate eye......he was a good man..theliq....all that glitters is not gold Rabbi,I do hope that we have peace in the middle east in my life time Rabbi,for your people and the Palestinians,which I'm sure you would concur with..Regards Steven:cool:

Palestinians in Israel enjoy political and civil rights. What Palestinian political party exists in Jordan?
Israeli Arabs have a far higher standard of living than those across the GReen Line.

Last edited:
An what, give it to the BrotherHood instead?

Your Arab Spring had nothing to do with democracy did it?

Y'all need a CluelessZone all for yourselves.

New Topics

Forum List

Back