Important points about Police

Correll

Diamond Member
Mar 16, 2015
So, been busy the last few days and in them I had the opportunity to talk to a couple of policemen. A few points.

1. Every cop that can retire, is looking to retire.

2. Recruitment is way down. Every department is struggling or failing to meet goals.

3. To get even the numbers they are, ever department is LOWERING STANDARDS.

4. Moral is terrible. Pro-active policing is just not happening in any significant numbers.

5. Any cuts in funding, the first thing cut is training.

My conclusion: Any problems we have with police, or crime, are going to get worse, a lot worse, over the next few years.

This "War on Cops" has been a massive success for the Dems, at the cost of massive suffering for the nation and millions of people, including dozens if not hundreds dead and the cost is just getting started.

Discuss,

So, been busy the last few days and in them I had the opportunity to talk to a couple of policemen. A few points.

You talked to every cop? You have been busy.

2. Recruitment is way down. Every department is struggling or failing to meet goals.

4. Moral is terrible. Pro-active policing is just not happening in any significant numbers.

My conclusion: Any problems we have with police, or crime, are going to get worse, a lot worse, over the next few years.

This "War on Cops" has been a massive success for the Dems, at the cost of massive suffering for the nation and millions of people, including dozens if not hundreds dead and the cost is just getting started.

Discuss,

NYC has seen a 411% increase in the number of cops retiring. Bad enough for the city to limit the number of retirement requests they will accept.

NYPD sees 'troubling' surge of retirement filings, official says

Typical deflection from someone who will call the cops at the first hint of trouble after denigrating and demoralizing them then will have a meltdown when they can't get there fast enough.

You will eventually reap what you sow

Discuss,

If people think cops are bad now, just wait until they see the caliber of individuals who will be filling those posts in the future.

For example, the Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department is having a problem with rogue officers who are former members of Hispanic gangs.

Every police officer puts his life on the line every day, for the benefit of people he doesn't even know. This is the DEFINITION of heroism.

For cops who work in high-crime areas, mainly the neighborhoods of People of Color, this fact is doubly true. The measures that they take - sometimes extreme measures - are taken FOR THE BENEFIT of the law-abiding residents of those communities. Surely, the would rather be patrolling more peaceful, more prosperous neighborhoods, investigating incidents of petty vandalism.

The Left is evil. They promote chaos, lawlessness, and crime by promoting false narratives and encouraging those who reek destruction. They accomplish nothing. They produce nothing of value. They are morally bankrupt.

Typical deflection from someone who will call the cops at the first hint of trouble after denigrating and demoralizing them then will have a meltdown when they can't get there fast enough.

I directly addressed what was said. I understand you believe hyperbole makes for good arguments but it does not.

I directly addressed what was said. I understand you believe hyperbole makes for good arguments but it does not.

You took what was obviously not meant literally as literal. That isn't addressing anything. That was only one of his points. And he didn't even say every one IS retiring. I doubt there are many at all not considering it.

Clearly what he said is overwhelmingly true. Do you follow the news at all? I mean other than Rachel Maddow

You took what was obviously not meant literally as literal. That isn't addressing anything. That was only one of his points. And he didn't even say every one IS retiring. I doubt there are many at all not considering it.

Clearly what he said is overwhelmingly true. Do you follow the news at all? I mean other than Rachel Maddow

If you don't mean it, don't say it,

You twisted what was said in order to show your snotty distain for the op.

I replied to exactly what was said.

So prove him wrong. Find one cop in any of these inner cities who hasn't at least considered retirement

You replied to what you wanted to read, not what was said...fricken idiot.

And yet with Trump you believe lie after lie of things he didn't say. Now suddenly you're a fanatic about responding to every statement literally, even things that were clearly not meant literally.

But I'm not convinced there is any inner city cop who hasn't contemplated retirement

You replied to what you wanted to read, not what was said...fricken idiot.

Well technically, he did say every cop who can has contemplated retirement. I doubt there are many who haven't at least contemplated it.

The thing is that she has no problem with Democrats lying about what Trump said. Trump never said the covid was a virus, never said he has no responsibility to combat the virus, never said Mexicans are racists, never said immigrants are animals, ... And pknopp who now claims to want to address posts totally literally never had any problem with those misquotes by the left. None at all. She's a joke of a human being to suddenly claim that after all the times she proved that isn't a standard to her at all

So prove him wrong. Find one cop in any of these inner cities who hasn't at least considered retirement

That isn't what was said.

That isn't what was said.

Of course it is, you're just being a prick now

New Topics

Forum List

Back