Important Announcement About Tomorrow's Friday Night Dance Night

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
As most of you are aware by now, tomorrow night is a tribute to movies and musicals for tomorrow night's FNDN. So, in honor of that, before the dance party begins, for anybody interested there's going to be a Broadway showing of The Lion King that begins at four o'clock pm and in honor of the late and great Samuel E. Wright who passed away last spring and may he rest in peace. So, mudwhistle, Alan Stallion, Michael1985, lg325, LA RAM FAN, and anybody else interested the start time will be at 4:00 ET and the dance party will be the usual time of 8:00 ET. :) (Also next Friday night will be a tribute to guilty pleasures!! :D) Let's all go to the movies!! :D

0005288_popcorn-boxes-open-top.jpeg

Oh and I forgot to mention last night that since there will be a show before the party, it will be in the lounge once again. :)

Here you go guys and I forgot to tag WinterBorn with this. :)

Start early I fall a sleep around 8 pm

I don't care. I don't think you're really interested anyways so I wasn't really asking you as you've always been bitchy about stuff like this in the past.

Is FNDN the sissie left's alternate to the Super Bowl? You can't catch AIDS from drinking beer and eating pizza.

Lol I don't know what you're talking about, but I'm not into football. XD

Forum List

Back