Impeachment Proves Nancy Pelosi Is an Idiot

Historians will look back to this era and understand the political games that the dems were playing.
From the Steele Dossier, to the Kavanaugh Hearings, to the Ukrainian impeachment, ending with
Pelosi tearing up the State of the Union speech. Nan' says that Trump has been branded,
well, historians will know that it was Nan' and the dems who were branded, not Trump.

tis a consummation Devoutly to be wished.

Only if we wrest the education system back from them... otherwise it will be as rare as honest appraisals of Franklin Roosevelt.
So has any American president been impeached? If so, which ones?

Now focus like a laser:

What does your query have to do with the post you linked to?
Will Trump forever be known as an impeached president?
When I think of Clinton, I don't think of him as an impeached president.
I think of him as for what he did while in office, even his indiscretions. But....not his impeachment.
Does that help you?

Historians will look back to this era and understand the political games that the dems were playing.
From the Steele Dossier, to the Kavanaugh Hearings, to the Ukrainian impeachment, ending with
Pelosi tearing up the State of the Union speech. Nan' says that Trump has been branded,
well, historians will know that it was Nan' and the dems who were branded, not Trump.

Only if we wrest the education system back from them... otherwise it will be as rare as honest appraisals of Franklin Roosevelt.

Now focus like a laser:

This was the statement that wounded you so deeply that you just had to try to change the subject.

I am heartened that it had that effect, as.....
I get that warm, fuzzy feeling that only cruelty to the stupid can provide.

No matter the iniquities that I prove ....PROVE....about you love, Franklin Roosevelt, you simply refuse trying to hide that truth.

But, to your last lying breath....I will never cease.

John Bolton speaks up, he makes clear he thinks the Pelosi driven impeachment insanity was idiotic.

PJ Media

John Bolton Trashes Democrats' 'Grossly Partisan' Impeachment, Downplays Impact of Would-Be Testimony

By Matt Margolis February 20, 2020

EXCERPT:

On Wednesday, President Trump's former national security advisor, John Bolton, made a public appearance alongside Obama's former national security advisor, Susan Rice, at Vanderbilt University, where he blasted the Democrats' ”grossly partisan” impeachment against Trump, and downplayed the impact of the testimony he would have had on the outcome of the impeachment vote.

According to Bolton, the House “committed impeachment malpractice." He added that “the process drove Republicans who might have voted for impeachment away because it was so partisan.”

LINK
=======================

Grow up lefticrats, it is over, Pelosi is a proven idiot.

Now focus like a laser:

This was the statement that wounded you so deeply that you just had to try to change the subject.

No matter the iniquities that I prove ....PROVE....about you love, Franklin Roosevelt, you simply refuse trying to hide that truth.

Was FDR impeached or just Trump?

Now focus like a laser:

Did FDR say that Congress should ignore the Constitution, or did Trump?

Now focus like a laser:

Just Trump.

Now focus like a laser:

Just Trump.

Watch me prove you a liar:

In July 5, 1935, in a letter to Representative Samuel B. Hill of Washington, the President manifested his contempt for the Constitution. Hill was chairman of the subcommittee studying the Guffey-Vinson bill to regulate the coal industry: the purpose of the legislation was to re-establish, for the coal industry, the NRA code system which the Supreme Court had unanimously declared unconstitutional. Roosevelt wrote: "I hope your committee will not permit doubts as to constitutionality, however reasonable, to block the legislation."
Letter to Representative Samuel B. Hill on H.R. 8479. | The American Presidency Project

This was the same Roosevelt who had sworn an oath on his 300 year old family Bible, to "preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States."
Chesly Manly, "The Twenty Year Revolution," p. 65.

So who was impeached FDR or Trump?

Just Trump.

Watch me prove you a liar:

In July 5, 1935, in a letter to Representative Samuel B. Hill of Washington, the President manifested his contempt for the Constitution. Hill was chairman of the subcommittee studying the Guffey-Vinson bill to regulate the coal industry: the purpose of the legislation was to re-establish, for the coal industry, the NRA code system which the Supreme Court had unanimously declared unconstitutional. Roosevelt wrote: "I hope your committee will not permit doubts as to constitutionality, however reasonable, to block the legislation."
Letter to Representative Samuel B. Hill on H.R. 8479. | The American Presidency Project

This was the same Roosevelt who had sworn an oath on his 300 year old family Bible, to "preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States."
Chesly Manly, "The Twenty Year Revolution," p. 65.

Forum List

Back