Impeachment of Trump could lead to mass riots this summer

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Deep state behind chaos & collapse narrative

The attempt to de-legitimize & impeach Trump could lead to massive riots in American cities this summer.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well isn't that special, we'll see how much of a conspiracy that is if it happens. People are not going to accept taking away the Only President we have had that isn't under the Puppet Masters Control.

The attempt to de-legitimize & impeach Trump could lead to massive riots in American cities this summer.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well isn't that special, we'll see how much of a conspiracy that is if it happens. People are not going to accept taking away the Only President we have had that isn't under the Puppet Masters Control.

There wont be riots in the cites. There will be a march on the capital of the US by well armed militia that will remove those who impeach the President of the US with bullshit reasons. It will be time to drain the swamp, that the US citizens voted for, but those established types prevented from happening. Liberals (R) and (D) are too stupid to know this.

Pfffffffffffffft, the american public off the couch peering at corporate state TV and in the streets?

There wont be riots in the cites. There will be a march on the capital of the US by well armed militia that will remove those who impeach the President of the US with bullshit reasons. It will be time to drain the swamp, that the US citizens voted for, but those established types prevented from happening. Liberals (R) and (D) are too stupid to know this.

You poor ignorant fuckwit.

I don't think there is any real danger of that as the proof just doesn't hold water---- unless he gets railroaded from both sides. I have never done this before but in that case, we will have a constitutional crisis on our hands and I know I will be out somewhere protesting! Not sure what that does but it's worth a try.

You poor ignorant fuckwit.
You poor ignorant fuckwit
Liberal thinking once again, I know it is hard to grasp what being a patriot to the county is.

liberals-head-up-his-ass.jpg

I would hope that conservatives are smart enough not to descend to the level of the left, whom they've been condemning for MONTHS now for their behavior.

Someone needs to be the adult

I would hope that conservatives are smart enough not to descend to the level of the left, whom they've been condemning for MONTHS now for their behavior.

Good thing you weren't the supreme commander that day in June when the boys landed in France. If our guys didn't fight back.....

Well, I'm not looking to anyone who voted for Trump for that.

You're insane!

Will not happen.

Those like you will likely write hate fill rants and might do a Tim McVeigh but that will be about it.

Also if Trump is impeached then Pence become President and that should make you happier instead...

Good thing you weren't the supreme commander that day in June when the boys landed in France. If our guys didn't fight back.....

Are you comparing a possible impeachment of a president to World War 2?

Ya'll lower 48ers are so weird. Alaskan's are thrilled with the President opening things up so we can recover our economy with trade. (Nat. Gas to China) I couldn't even count all the Trump bumper stickers I saw at my son's graduation last night, and most of the folks who live near me are military leadership.

I think the idea that the radical left is going to overthrow is a bit over-hyped, but folks up here and I'm sure elsewhere in the country, will fight for America if you try to back them into a corner. At some point the radical left had better wake up. If they push a war against the Patriots in this nation, they will die...

There will be no impeachment, but there may be riots.

Well isn't that special, we'll see how much of a conspiracy that is if it happens. People are not going to accept taking away the Only President we have had that isn't under the Puppet Masters' Control.

The Yellow Yell, and Hollow Fools Follow

Nothing about pro-Trump MAGAs leading massive riots protesting the swamp creatures. Alex's boy creates frightening images of the Rodney King lootfest,but doesn't point out that, since the police were told to surrender, that was the time for patriots to take the law back into their own hands, where it has always belonged. Negligent appointed forces forfeit their powers; the Tenth Amendment implies that. With long-range hunting rifles against ghetto guns, the looters and thrill-seekers would have been crushed quickly and decisively, sending a message and ending those fake protests forever.

Forum List

Back