Impeachment is the Most Popular Solution to the Trump Problem

C_Clayton_Jones

Diamond Member
Apr 28, 2011
In a Republic, actually
“Most people in a new survey said the best response to Donald Trump’s actions while president would be to impeach him or otherwise remove him from office.

Harvard University’s Center for American Political Studies and research marketing firm Harris Insights and Analytics this week published the results of their monthly national poll, in which respondents were given three choices for how to deal with the president: 43 percent said he should be impeached or otherwise removed from office, while 42 percent said nothing should be done and 12 percent said he should be censured by Congress.”

Impeaching Trump is America’s most popular solution, poll shows

Article II, Section 4 of the Constitution affords Congress the means by which to end the nightmare that is Trump.

“Most people in a new survey said the best response to Donald Trump’s actions while president would be to impeach him or otherwise remove him from office.

Harvard University’s Center for American Political Studies and research marketing firm Harris Insights and Analytics this week published the results of their monthly national poll, in which respondents were given three choices for how to deal with the president: 43 percent said he should be impeached or otherwise removed from office, while 42 percent said nothing should be done and 12 percent said he should be censured by Congress.”

Impeaching Trump is America’s most popular solution, poll shows

Article II, Section 4 of the Constitution affords Congress the means by which to end the nightmare that is Trump.

Indoctrinated idiot who believes the false polls put out by fake news, and to stupid to see how many articles are put out stating they've been caught lying.

Trump haters are beyond stupid morons , they've got severe brain damage and don't even know it. That is what happens with functioning retardation.

How stupid are these leftist imbeciles? My God, there is NO LIMIT to their stupidity....and I mean that.

Here's an excerpt on the Russia fable conjured up by the idiots on the Left on Fox this morning....

The Russian attorney who met with Donald Trump Jr. in a highly scrutinized meeting last summer sought to distance herself Friday from the infamous anti-Trump dossier, following testimony from a Senate witness that she worked with the firm behind that document on a separate project.

Natalia Veselnitskaya slammed the dossier as "cheap gossip," in an email sent in Russian to Fox News. Her translator sent an English version of the original message, which was reviewed and verified by Fox News.

“When I read some parts of this ‘dossier’ in the media I laughed,” Veselnitskaya said. “What kind of idiots does one have to take Americans for to think that they can believe that stupid and incompetent [and] absurd [dossier]?”

Maam....you just have to be an idiotized, DNC elitist mesmerized left lemming imbecile.

If the polls were so wrong Trump wouldn't have won, if you are so out of touch with reality that you can't figure out how Clinton couldn't even win by stealing votes then you deserve your own stupidity in which you don't even know you have. Retardation activated by MSM .

upload_2017-8-26_9-2-36.png

How stupid are these leftist imbeciles? My God, there is NO LIMIT to their stupidity....and I mean that.

Here's an excerpt on the Russia fable conjured up by the idiots on the Left on Fox this morning....

The Russian attorney who met with Donald Trump Jr. in a highly scrutinized meeting last summer sought to distance herself Friday from the infamous anti-Trump dossier, following testimony from a Senate witness that she worked with the firm behind that document on a separate project.

Natalia Veselnitskaya slammed the dossier as "cheap gossip," in an email sent in Russian to Fox News. Her translator sent an English version of the original message, which was reviewed and verified by Fox News.

“When I read some parts of this ‘dossier’ in the media I laughed,” Veselnitskaya said. “What kind of idiots does one have to take Americans for to think that they can believe that stupid and incompetent [and] absurd [dossier]?”

Maam....you just have to be an idiotized, DNC elitist mesmerized left lemming imbecile.
That's just what a Russian would say.

Trump haters are beyond stupid morons , they've got severe brain damage and don't even know it. That is what happens with functioning retardation.

Is it any wonder that the Left is Deathly afraid of bringing back Mental Institutions ??
Most of them would end up in one.

All I can say is that allowing these rabid imbeciles to vote and have ANY influence in government is a clear and present danger to free society.....look at their "accomplishments" in Venezuela and Cuba etc

I still think we should be careful what we wish for. There's no shortage of grounds for impeachment and pino trump IS a criminal who cheerfully breaks the law every day but he's also clumsy and incompetent. He gets almost nothing done and there's no sign of him fulfilling his campaign promises.

The GOP continues to be the party of Do Nothings so that's on the side of America as well.

Could well be that pino trump is our useful idiot.

Is it any wonder that the Left is Deathly afraid of bringing back Mental Institutions ??
Most of them would end up in one.

All I can say is that allowing these rabid imbeciles to vote and have ANY influence in government is a clear and present danger to free society.....look at their "accomplishments" in Venezuela and Cuba etc

What's even scarier is most leftist become mental health counselors, which give them power to control and dictate who someone is or isn't (mental). Since society looks up to medical authority as their know all Gods who aren't ever wrong the dangers are the following.

Those leftist mental health counselor can say someone has a mental issue when they don't and it will be fully seen as true and accurate.

I still think we should be careful what we wish for. There's no shortage of grounds for impeachment and pino trump IS a criminal who cheerfully breaks the law every day but he's also clumsy and incompetent. He gets almost nothing done and there's no sign of him fulfilling his campaign promises.

The GOP continues to be the party of Do Nothings so that's on the side of America as well.

Could well be that pino trump is our useful idiot.

You know...even if that were the case....I would rather have a do nothing Pres and vice Prez than another Obama or Hillary who's "doings" are certain disasters that critically injure America

They don't have the guts to impeach....this nation would be at war with itself the very next day.

Forum List

Back