Impeachment, Cutting and running, and Speaker Pelosi.

Charter Member
May 8, 2004
Podunk, WI
Vote dam-no-crat, and this is what you'll get...

libszn4.jpg

Vote dam-no-crat, and this is what you'll get...

libszn4.jpg

Liberals at thier weakest. Many in the country may not like Bush but how many are ready for months and months of impeachment hearings over it only to have Cheney replace him should they succeed? Every candidate needs to be confronted with the question, "Would you support impeachment proceedings against President Bush ?".

Liberals at thier weakest. Many in the country may not like Bush but how many are ready for months and months of impeachment hearings over it only to have Cheney replace him should they succeed? Every candidate needs to be confronted with the question, "Would you support impeachment proceedings against President Bush ?".

Hannity already has posed that question. Many give him the shuck and jive routine and never answer yes or no.

The far left owns the democraps today dillo, and what they're capable of knows no limits or bounds.

Hannity already has posed that question. Many give him the shuck and jive routine and never answer yes or no.

The far left owns the democraps today dillo, and what they're capable of knows no limits or bounds.

So, the others must speak up.

So, the others must speak up.

They won't. The libs know when they're cutting their own throat.

It's like Hannity will ash them it they'll support impeachment hearings, and they'll answer with what they had for lunch last Tuesday.

They won't. The libs know when they're cutting their own throat.

It's like Hannity will ash them it they'll support impeachment hearings, and they'll answer with what they had for lunch last Tuesday.
So the conservatives should be posing the question to those that have brought up the issue.

So the conservatives should be posing the question to those that have brought up the issue.

Exactly. I think we know where those people stand already though. It's their constituents we need to pressure for a yes or no.

My question is this. Where are all the moderates? Are there any left in the Democratic Party? I know the GOP has moderates, but where are the Tip O'Neils, the Zell Millers, and the John F. Kennedys. I can think of one moderate Democrat in the House and Senate. Why is that?

I wish. Politicians of all ilk are slimey and slippery.

I totally agree. It's even getting hard for me to identify myself with the Republicans anymore. A politician is a politician, no matter the party. That's why voting for me will NOT be along party lines anymore. If I have to, I'll write someone in, win, lose or draw, I don't care. At least I voted my conscience.

Forum List

Back