Impeaching Obama

Jay Canuck

by Crom you'll pay!
Jul 30, 2009
wehateclintons.com
Excerpt:
If the Republicans retake Congress, they will absolutely try to impeach Obama. And it'll be based upon a supremely ridiculous charge..If we follow the current trajectory of far-right attacks to their logical yet insane conclusion, it makes sense in a very eerie way. Have you seen the television commercials solemnly defending our right to poison our kids with "juice drinks and soda?" There you go... I've been following the Republican descent into the realms of the bizarre for some time now, and it wasn't until the "czars" thing broke that I became convinced that if they retook Congress they'll try to impeach him. The grounds for the impeachment and the language used to sell it will likely be fabricated by either Glenn Beck or Rush Limbaugh. I mean, 100 Republican members of Congress have signed onto Rep. Jack Kingston's cartoonish czar bill. 100 House Republicans out of 177 have attached their names to a bill that was essentially invented as a television bit by Glenn Beck without any regard for the fact that "czar" is a nickname invented by the press, and that every president -- all of them! -- has employed policy and political advisers within their administrations. But it functions as an effective Beck attack because he knows his audience isn't bright enough to distinguish "czars" from "communists."

Birther Infomercial

birther-sign.jpg

Rumors of the "birther" movement's death appear to have been greatly exaggerated. The group has been demanding for months that President Obama produce a "valid" birth certificate to prove he's a natural-born citizen of the United States - and it's not giving up just yet. A Christian website called LivePrayer.com produced an infomercial that the United States Justice Foundation organization is set to air in seven Southern states.

"Obama's first act as president of any consequence, in the middle of a financial meltdown, was to send taxpayers' money overseas to pay for the killing of unborn children in other countries. If a president will do that, there's almost nothing that you should be surprised at after that. We shouldn't be shocked that he does all these other insane things. A president that has lost his way that badly, that has no ability to see the image of God in these little fellow human beings, if he can't do that right, then he has no place in any station of government and we need to realize that he is an enemy of humanity."

-- Rep. Trent Franks (R-AZ), raising hate speech to a whole new level, wehateclintons.com

Birther Infomercial

birther-sign.jpg

Rumors of the "birther" movement's death appear to have been greatly exaggerated. The group has been demanding for months that President Obama produce a "valid" birth certificate to prove he's a natural-born citizen of the United States - and it's not giving up just yet. A Christian website called LivePrayer.com produced an infomercial that the United States Justice Foundation organization is set to air in seven Southern states.

If he's not the legitimate President, how can he be impeached :eusa_eh:

How about we impeach the President, every Senator and every member of the House of Representatives and start all over again?

However, the only grounds I can think of that might fit are Gross Incompetency.

Immie

I can see them dragging out Obama's grandma now.....

Has Jay Canuk Ever Had an Original Thought?
Excerpt:
Is he a link-bot or is there a real asshat behind the screen name? That's what many posters are asking themselves as they read his cut and pasted bullshit from leftist hack sites like HuffyPuffy and UnthinkingProgress. Occasionally he will "break stride" and post a bandwidth-stolen image from one of the same leftist hack sites, but this is still an action that could be produced by a list-bot. "I think I sawed him oncet. [sic]", said MoonSunStar Jones, a liberal from Benandjerry, Vermont. She mentioned that "it may have just been another alien with an anal probe" that she believes visits her once a week. Calls to Jay Canuk's registered address go unanswered, but the subscriptions to Leftist Hack Weakly that appear regularly on his doorstep are never there long.

Last edited:
racist-unknown.jpg

still got sand in your mangina huh?

Last edited:
How about we impeach the President, every Senator and every member of the House of Representatives and start all over again?

Immie

I suppose taking them all out back and shooting them would be wrong, eh? :(

It must be a very magical power you have to be able to tell political leanings from just an image on screen....that or you have missed your meds today.

and you are a far-right label whore.....if it's not sucking GOP dick it's lefty to you.

Immie

heck no! Shooting them would be just fine...but now if you decided to hang them...well... now THAT might be considered racially motivated and Jimmuh Cahttah would have a melt down. Of course you could do it in an old cemetary and write FED across their chests and then it would just be a big mystery as to what REALLY happened.

Immie

Yes it would.

It would also be too good for them. I think they should be forced into jobs at McDonald's or Walmart and made to live off those wages until they are too old to walk. Then they can live off Social Security until they croak. All that is exactly what they think we should do.

Immie

Last edited:

Forum List

Back