‘Impeachable whatever’: GOP floats impeaching Biden for ... something

If you wish to argue that, I'll not argue.
Immigration has been an issue for decades; migrants and immigrants seeking asylum crossing the border has been gong on for decades.

If that’s an ‘impeachable offense,’ then Reagan, both Bushes, Clinton, Obama, and Trump should have been impeached along with Biden.

Immigration has been an issue for decades; migrants and immigrants seeking asylum crossing the border has been gong on for decades.

If that’s an ‘impeachable offense,’ then Reagan, both Bushes, Clinton, Obama, and Trump should have been impeached along with Biden.
...and executed, yes.

We have been dealing with YOUR shit policy for decades. Time to share the misery. YOUR KUUUNT ASS GETS ALL OUR ILLEGALS!!! SUCK THAT DICK, BITCH!!!

“Republicans have been cuing up a potential impeachment of President Biden if they take back control of Congress in the midterm elections.

Now they just need to figure out what they might actually impeach him for.”

Impeachment as a partisan weapon.

And needless to say, Republicans will make the same claim with regard to both times Trump was impeached.
Is shitting his pants in the Constitution? You are a legal giant, do you know?

Especially the second one for the coup attempt. You bet!
The Senators did not feel that way. Both were joke. But that is what clowns do best. In this case they are assclowns. How does it feel to be one of their fans?

Don't forget Republicans set the bar really, really low when they impeached over a blowjob.

It was over perjury.
And what did Clinton lie about?

A blowjob.

That's how low the Republicans set the bar. Over a blowjob.

Let's put Trump under oath and ask about Stormy Daniels and his tax returns! Let's ask him about declassifying Top Secret documents!

A blowjob.

Sexual assault. That part came out during the investigation.

Let's put Trump under oath and ask about Stormy Daniels and his tax returns! Let's ask him about declassifying Top Secret documents!

Go ahead, but that will never change the fact that Bill was every bit of a sleaze ball.

A blowjob.

That's a lie. Clinton wasn't impeached because he lied about a blow job. Try obstruction of justice.

Sexual assault. That part came out during the investigation.
Nope. He lied about the blowjob during an investigation into a sexual harassment allegation by Paula Jones.

Not assault. Harassment. Get your facts straight.

During questioning under oath about the allegation, Clinton denied having sex with Lewinsky.

The blowjob.

That is what he was impeached over. Get your facts straight.

A blowjob.

Nope. He lied about the blowjob during an investigation into a sexual harassment allegation by Paula Jones.

Not assault. Harassment. Get your facts straight.

During questioning under oath about the allegation, Clinton denied having sex with Lewinsky.

The blowjob.

That is what he was impeached over. Get your facts straight.

A blowjob.
What about obstruction of justice? That was the charge.

TRUMP: When [Pelosi] first got in and was named speaker, I met her. And I'm very impressed by her. I think she's a very impressive person, I like her a lot. But I was surprised that she didn't do more in terms of Bush and going after Bush . It just seemed like she was really going to look to impeach Bush and get him out of office. Which personally I think would have been a wonderful thing.

BLITZER: To impeach him?

TRUMP: For the war. For the war! Well, he lied! He got us into the war with lies!

TRUMP: I mean, look at the trouble Bill Clinton got into with something that was totally unimportant. And they tried to impeach him, which was nonsense. And yet Bush got us into this horrible war with lies, by lying. By saying they had WMDs, by saying all sorts of things that happened not to be true.

TRUMP: When [Pelosi] first got in and was named speaker, I met her. And I'm very impressed by her. I think she's a very impressive person, I like her a lot. But I was surprised that she didn't do more in terms of Bush and going after Bush . It just seemed like she was really going to look to impeach Bush and get him out of office. Which personally I think would have been a wonderful thing.

TRUMP: For the war. For the war! Well, he lied! He got us into the war with lies!

TRUMP: I mean, look at the trouble Bill Clinton got into with something that was totally unimportant. And they tried to impeach him, which was nonsense. And yet Bush got us into this horrible war with lies, by lying. By saying they had WMDs, by saying all sorts of things that happened not to be true.
Don't pull the moral card with Incest Joe in office. You are pretty stupid today. It could be a chronic condition.

Well, at least Clinton wasn't a pussy grabber.

Forum List

Back