Impeach Wray & Garland

Then why is Joe lying about talking business with his son?.... come on man... Obama and Joe did not get this filthy rich on their salaries....

Who cares? Why did Trump lie about his businesses? Who cares?

Still, zero indictments. What was Trump up to? Over 200! :ack-1:

There goes Merrick Garland now....

Man Running Away GIFs | Tenor

We have a ton of facts to point to Hunter's and Joe's crimes... even Joe himself bragging about blackmailing the president of Ukraine....
Should I dig up that video again?....

LOL

You're deranged, rambtard. What you idiotically claim is blackmail was actually Biden weeding out a corrupt prosecutor.

To show what ab idiot you are, blackmail would require Biden to have personally gotten something over that and he got nothing.

Are you done trolling and diverting this thread?

Who cares? Why did Trump lie about his businesses? Who cares?

Still, zero indictments. What was Trump up to? Over 200! :ack-1:
The people that love America care... I know that doesn't fit you....

LOL

You're deranged, rambtard. What you idiotically claim is blackmail was actually Biden weeding out a corrupt prosecutor.

To show what ab idiot you are, blackmail would require Biden to have personally gotten something over that and he got nothing.

Its on video... VP Biden saying that Ukraine won't get the promised money unless they fire a prosecutor investigating a company Hunter got bling from for doing nothing....
He blackmails him right to his face... the man said I'll tell president Obama and Joe laughed and said who do you think told me to tell you this....
But you know its on video you have seen it before so why do you lie?....

More made up nonsense. :eusa_liar:

Some of their books were top-sellers.

2 books and live like a fucking king... Buuuuaaahahahahaha only a fool would believe that... are you a fool Faun?....

Yes they were now everyone wants to see the affidavit but you libs....
Is "everyone" entitled to see whatever FBI investigation materials they feel like?

By what reasoning exactly? Is there even a HINT of any DOJ misconduct? Whats the basis?

Its on video... VP Biden saying that Ukraine won't get the promised money unless they fire a prosecutor investigating a company Hunter got bling from for doing nothing....
He blackmails him right to his face... the man said I'll tell president Obama and Joe laughed and said who do you think told me to tell you this....
But you know its on video you have seen it before so why do you lie?....

Again, rambtard, a component of blackmail is to get something personally and he got nothing. So by the definition of blackmail, it wasn't.

Then you have the problem of getting caught lying again. This time, it's your bullshit claim that Shokin was investigating Burisma. He wasn't. He spent 2 years protecting Zlochevsky from prosecution. Members of Shokin's office were convicted of taking bribes to protect others. Anx even has Shokin been actively seeking to prosecute Zlochevsky, which he wasn't, it wouldn't have affected Hunter's job; as Zlochevsky was prosecuted by Shokin's replacement and Hunter still worked there for years after.

Forum List

Back