Impeach Wray & Garland

Well it looks like the passports are missing.... this is a mess faun all kidding aside... this can't be allowed in America where the DOJ can be weaponized to take out who they deem to be political enemies....
Libertarian's should be marching in the streets....

They're not missing, rambtard. The FBI has them and they're making arrangements to return them.

As far as the raid, if Trump still had documents that involved national security, they had to get those documents back.

After declassification you bet Trump can....
They still don’t belong to Trump. They belong to the government.

Which means if he declassified them, we get to see them.

You really think he declassified TS/SCI information for the world to see?

They still don’t belong to Trump. They belong to the government.

Which means if he declassified them, we get to see them.

You really think he declassified TS/SCI information for the world to see?
No that's not what it means.... he has no responsibility to show you personal correspondence he received from other leaders around the world... even a letter from the leader of Taiwan for example could be considered to be classified material.... even though it belongs to Trump....
I promise you.... Trump didn't pack a single box... this is going no where but bad for Garland and this so called judge....
mark my words....

Trump has taken less classified material home than Obama and Clinton and Bush....
All three had 8 years of shit to go through....
This will blow up in the dems faces....

Trump has taken less classified material home than Obama and Clinton and Bush....
All three had 8 years of shit to go through....
This will blow up in the dems faces....

I know in Obama's case, he returned said documents to the National Archives.

Correct answer is no she didn't.

Why? Because it's letteraly her JOB to carry water for that moron and keep idiots like you distracted from the obvious fact that Trump just can't stop shooting himself in the foot 3 times a day.

Correct answer is no she didn't.

Why? Because it's letteraly her JOB to carry water for that moron and keep idiots like you distracted from the obvious fact that Trump just can't stop shooting himself in the foot 3 times a day.
If the FBI did this to Obama your head would explode....

If the FBI did this to Obama your head would explode....

They didn't, because Obama handled documents and records THE RIGHT WAY.

I'd have zero problem with FBI investigating Obama if he was up to the crazy shit like Trump

They didn't, because Obama handled documents and records THE RIGHT WAY.

I'd have zero problem with FBI investigating Obama if he was up to the crazy shit like Trump
BULLSHIT and you know it.... Obama was not clean he may have been the most corrupt president in history

BULLSHIT and you know it.... Obama was not clean he may have been the most corrupt president in history

LOLOL

That explains why there were no indictments of members of his Administration.

You spout the dumbest shit.

LOLOL

That explains why there were no indictments of members of his Administration.

You spout the dumbest shit.
Obama the magic kenyan wasn't pursued like Trump has been... can you name one crime Trump committed after 7 years of digging from NY to DC....
I'm betting you can't... but that doesn't tell you anything?... like maybe he has been unfairly treated?....

No I don't know that. Obama has not been implicated in ANY wrongdoing and specifically on current topic, he handled his presidential records by the book.

Obama the magic kenyan wasn't pursued like Trump has been...
Pursued FOR WHAT?

Trump did specific shit to get himself in the hot water, it doesn't just come from nowhere. On this topic he took to his golf resort tons of presidential records and refused to hand it over to NA.

What did Obama do?

Forum List

Back