IMPEACH Joe Biden!!! (Poll)

Should Joe Biden be Impeached in 2023 for "open borders" and not enforcing US immigration Laws?

• Yes.

Votes: 54 73.0%
  • No.

Votes: 20 27.0%

• Total voters
What specifically, are these "open borders"?
Live on the border and see. Texas ranchers not loving it.

How is that open borders? Has border security been removed? Are they not stopping people coming through? Is it unmanned? Have they removed all immigration laws?
apparently not. 15 killed out of 30
the wall was working just fine, until the commie demonRATs stole the election.
You realize the wall is still there, don'tcha?? And working just as it did when Trump was in office.
wow, i have a retard trying to tell me something i already know......thanx pee-wee stroker
LOL

Imbecile, if you really knew that, you wouldn't have made that moron post.

No one voted to have "open borders". Biden said during the campaign that he would NOT have "open borders" (article below).
So why the fuck do we now have OPEN BORDERS?
That is an abuse of power "not enforcing US Law", and that is an impeachable offense.
So in 2023 when the GOP takes back the House, the first order of business needs to be impeaching Joe Biden, if he's still president or not.

Trump routinely mischaracterizes Biden’s stances on immigration. Biden does not support “open borders” and has said he does not support Democratic proposals to decriminalize the act of crossing the border with no authorization. Trump says Biden is proposing a more than “700 percent” increase in refugee admissions, but in fact Biden’s proposal is merely to restore refugee admissions to regular levels after Trump imposed caps that brought them down to almost nothing.
Police chief says extremists are threatening to 'blow up the ...
www.nydailynews.com › news › politics › ny-capitol-te...

Feb 25, 2021 — Far-right extremists are threatening to “blow up” the U.S. Capitol during President Biden's State of the Union address in hopes of killing dozens ...
you all are fking nut jobs indeed. holy shit. you truly drink jim jones' koolaid.

Tell that to the 140 wounded capitol police officers from january 6th.

"Open Borders?" Please provide that legal definition from the Constitution or US Codes.

Otherwise one might think you're just pulling this crap out of your ass.

Sorry little one. Can't see the phrase "open borders" in your proffered definition.

Try again.

That is because you are stupid......let me break out the color crayons chump........as pointed out it is a crime to enter America illegally....hence the term 'open borders' is a fallacy....as in there is no such thing under the law.

The fact that Joe Biden wants to and is ignoring the law makes him impeachable.

Gawod if I could get a nickel for everytime some dumbass on the internet screamed "stupid" then proceeded to behave like a grade AAA moron.

OK shit for brains.

Identify 1 immigrant who has entered the US illegally since Jan 21 with the permission of the Biden administration.

YOU CAN DO IT!
and by that I mean
YOU CAN'T DO IT!

You moron!
You think they take names? Hahaha

How is that open borders? Has border security been removed? Are they not stopping people coming through? Is it unmanned? Have they removed all immigration laws?
You realize the wall is still there, don'tcha?? And working just as it did when Trump was in office.
wow, i have a retard trying to tell me something i already know......thanx pee-wee stroker
LOL

if you had half a brain, you would have understood that xiden put a halt to the wall...but you being the retarded shit stain that you are, i didnt figure you would comprehend ...anything

No one voted to have "open borders". Biden said during the campaign that he would NOT have "open borders" (article below).
That is an abuse of power "not enforcing US Law", and that is an impeachable offense.
So in 2023 when the GOP takes back the House, the first order of business needs to be impeaching Joe Biden, if he's still president or not.

Trump routinely mischaracterizes Biden’s stances on immigration. Biden does not support “open borders” and has said he does not support Democratic proposals to decriminalize the act of crossing the border with no authorization. Trump says Biden is proposing a more than “700 percent” increase in refugee admissions, but in fact Biden’s proposal is merely to restore refugee admissions to regular levels after Trump imposed caps that brought them down to almost nothing.
Trump says Biden would stop deportations and detention. But Biden has said he would impose only a 100-day moratorium on deportations and end “prolonged” detention for immigrants. Trump says Biden “wants to end the prosecution of illegal border crossers,” but that’s false, too. Biden has said he would return to the Obama-era policy of prioritizing gang members and those convicted of violent crimes — a policy Trump rescinded shortly before he began to separate families at the border.
Y'all keep forgetting something very important and I don't know why you forget it. So here is a reminder, lovingly given:

JOE BIDEN IS NOT RUNNING THE COUNTRY. WHAT JOE SAID DURING HIS BULLSHIT PROMISES, WERE FED TO HIM BY THE EAR WHISPERERS. THERE ARE MORE WHISPERERS. Probably SUSAN RICE, OBAMA, PELOSI, HILLARY.

JOE BIDEN IS A PUPPET DOLL. HE SAYS, SIGNS, DOES AS HE IS TOLD. HE KNOWS NO DIFFERENCE BETWEEN WHAT DAY IT IS OR WHO HIS WIFE IS. HIS BRAIN IS MUSH.

Impeaching Biden does NOTHING. The Ear Whisperers need to be found out. Because when BIDEN steps down or is removed, HARRIS will then get the EAR WHISPERERS.

Trump says Biden would stop deportations and detention. But Biden has said he would impose only a 100-day moratorium on deportations and end “prolonged” detention for immigrants. Trump says Biden “wants to end the prosecution of illegal border crossers,” but that’s false, too. Biden has said he would return to the Obama-era policy of prioritizing gang members and those convicted of violent crimes — a policy Trump rescinded shortly before he began to separate families at the border.

"Open Borders?" Please provide that legal definition from the Constitution or US Codes.

Otherwise one might think you're just pulling this crap out of your ass.
if the US doesn't arrest those coming illegally into the country and allows them to stay, that's open borders. See, we have a visa system if one wants to come in. violation of that and not enforced is open borders. You're welcome.
The people your talking about are refugees who, in fact, ARE entering the country legally.

Definition denied.
Refugees from where and who authorized it? Visa
Incorrect question.
The correct question is who stopped a years long US policy of accepting refugees?
That's right. Your racist President Cap'n Cheeto.
Thankfully this bit of racism has been reversed.
Name the statute! Please
It was in all the papers. You must be have been at a rally.

What’s that? Nothing about stopping refugees

LOL

if you had half a brain, you would have understood that xiden put a halt to the wall...but you being the retarded shit stain that you are, i didnt figure you would comprehend ...anything
Dumbfuck, that means the wall is as effective today as it was under Trump. How do you not get that??

Y'all keep forgetting something very important and I don't know why you forget it. So here is a reminder, lovingly given:

JOE BIDEN IS NOT RUNNING THE COUNTRY. WHAT JOE SAID DURING HIS BULLSHIT PROMISES, WERE FED TO HIM BY THE EAR WHISPERERS. THERE ARE MORE WHISPERERS. Probably SUSAN RICE, OBAMA, PELOSI, HILLARY.

JOE BIDEN IS A PUPPET DOLL. HE SAYS, SIGNS, DOES AS HE IS TOLD. HE KNOWS NO DIFFERENCE BETWEEN WHAT DAY IT IS OR WHO HIS WIFE IS. HIS BRAIN IS MUSH.

Impeaching Biden does NOTHING. The Ear Whisperers need to be found out. Because when BIDEN steps down or is removed, HARRIS will then get the EAR WHISPERERS.
:cuckoo:

LOL

Dumbfuck, that means the wall is as effective today as it was under Trump. How do you not get that??
You are either trolling or very stupid, OCD fat fuck. Tell me you're stupid right now and I ll explain the difference to you.

LOL

your brain must be made out of the stuff in your avitar...shit
i know what im referring about. by no means do i need some shit stain trying to tell me what i mean.....that would be you ...pee-wee stroker

LOL

You are either trolling or very stupid, OCD fat fuck. Tell me you're stupid right now and I ll explain the difference to you.
i vote a stupid. brain dead, shit stain demonRAT

NO!

You can impeach only the "President."

But there is NO "President."

The country is being run by a clique of totalitarian extremists who script every move and word for that feeble gentleman from Delaware.

It is painful to see him talk on TV. His eyes seem so vacant. It is heartbreaking, regardless of one's political views.

Totally agree with everything you posted.
However, that really doesn't address the democrat's spite impeachments of Trump.
Both Trump Impeachments were an abuse of power by democrats just to damage Trump.
So this thread supports the GOP doing the same to Biden.
Impeach him if he's still there or not just because they can.

NO!
You can impeach only the "President."
But there is NO "President."
The country is being run by a clique of totalitarian extremists who script every move and word for that feeble gentleman from Delaware.
It is painful to see him talk on TV. His eyes seem so vacant. It is heartbreaking, regardless of one's political views.
Totally understand your post, and agree with it.
However, Joe Biden was sworn in as "President" so he has the title if not the lucid authority.
This thread is about impeaching a president of the opposition party like the democrats did twice to Trump.
The only way to address the real problem is for the GOP to win the House and Senate in 2022.

How can anyone be ok with Democrats allowing a invasion? Biden Harris Pelosi Schumer all must be impeached and send a message you won’t kill Americans

Totally agree with everything you posted.
However, that really doesn't address the democrat's spite impeachments of Trump.
Both Trump Impeachments were an abuse of power by democrats just to damage Trump.
So this thread supports the GOP doing the same to Biden.
Impeach him if he's still there or not just because they can.
no, actually they interfered in his presidency. Not damage, Trump got a landslide victory in 2020. However, he couldn't compete with globalist elitists who wanted him out and hence the pandemic and mail in fraud voting.

Trump was surely the most influential man in the world.

I just sent a letter to the house.. IMPEACH BIDEN he is flooding infected people in poor American neighborhoods.

New Topics

Forum List

Back