Impeach Arizona Gov. Brewer!

Wry Catcher

Diamond Member
Aug 3, 2009
San Francisco Bay Area
As an elected offical Gov. Brewer took an oath to support and defend the Constitution of the United States. By approving, signing and enforcing Arizona SB 1070 Gov Brewer has taken a course of action to nullify the 4th and 14th Amendments to the Constitution of the United States, a high crime by any standard.

As an elected offical Gov. Brewer took an oath to support and defend the Constitution of the United States. By approving, signing and enforcing Arizona SB 1070 Gov Brewer has taken a course of action to nullify the 4th and 14th Amendments to the Constitution of the United States, a high crime by any standard.

The problem with that oath is that it gives that person to uphold the constitution any way they see fit. The oath does not say that they have to uphold the constitution by any particular view or for that view to be inline with other branches of the government but just have to uphold it. It does not specify how they can uphold it.

LOL, they didn't want Billy Clinton impeached for lying and obstruction of justice, yet they are calling for impeaching a Governor for signing a law.

you just can't make this much stupid shit up.:lol:

The States have their OWN constitution. They have every right to do what is necessary to protect their citizens! Stop falling for the rhetoric and politiizing of Obama and his cronies. They are using this to gain the hispanic vote which I will say again - MOST HISPANICS ARE FOR SECURE BORDERS AND AGAINST AMNESTY! Obama will NOT move on immigration reform because he knows full well that is the case. If anyone was to take a survey on who is out there protesting, I would bet my bottom dollar that most are illegals and family of illegals already here! The pro-illegal orgs buss these people around the country to protest whatever they feel will hurt their movement to legalize these illegals and open our borders!

• Banned

The problem with that oath is that it gives that person to uphold the constitution any way they see fit. The oath does not say that they have to uphold the constitution by any particular view or for that view to be inline with other branches of the government but just have to uphold it. It does not specify how they can uphold it.

Really? Wow, gee. Thanks for the legal advice (LMAO).

• Banned
The States have their OWN constitution. They have every right to do what is necessary to protect their citizens! Stop falling for the rhetoric and politiizing of Obama and his cronies. They are using this to gain the hispanic vote which I will say again - MOST HISPANICS ARE FOR SECURE BORDERS AND AGAINST AMNESTY! Obama will NOT move on immigration reform because he knows full well that is the case. If anyone was to take a survey on who is out there protesting, I would bet my bottom dollar that most are illegals and family of illegals already here! The pro-illegal orgs buss these people around the country to protest whatever they feel will hurt their movement to legalize these illegals and open our borders!

Really too? You and ihopehefails must have gone to the same school of law. So Gov Brewer can do what is necessary to protect their citizens, and, by inference, legally sign into law the anti-Bill of Rights if in her opinion she is protecting her citizens?
I didn't know, wow! LMAO 2).

Really? Wow, gee. Thanks for the legal advice (LMAO).

Its an opinion and I'm allowed to have an opinion about how my government should operate. It could be right or wrong but its an opinion. Every citizen should have that right to have an opinion but I know you think that experts think this therefore it nullifies any independent thoughts that you might have but I also know that is what being 'liberal' is all about.

Really too? You and ihopehefails must have gone to the same school of law. So Gov Brewer can do what is necessary to protect their citizens, and, by inference, legally sign into law the anti-Bill of Rights if in her opinion she is protecting her citizens?
I didn't know, wow! LMAO 2).

The fascist overtones are all over this. Don't have any contrary thoughts to the authority of the state. The state is always correct. It needs no justification other than it is right.

So Wryboy. I suppose you also feel that Mayor Newsome should be tossed for declaring Frisco a "sanctuary city" thereby aiding and abeting federal CRIMINALS, eh?

Christ, liberals are fucking idiots!:cuckoo:

Absolute BULLSHIT. You do not like the law? Move to Arizona and work to get it changed. I am way past tired of the liberal birth defects demanding legal action when you disagree with your opponents. GROW the fuck up and use the political process like you pretend you do. FUCKING RETARD.

As an elected offical (sic) Gov. Brewer took an oath to support and defend the Constitution of the United States blabberblabberblabber...

Source?

Is that the best you've got Dude? A typo and demanding proof that an elected official always takes an oath to support and defend the Constitution?
Are you trying for the CrusaderFrank award for insipidness?

Absolute BULLSHIT. You do not like the law? Move to Arizona and work to get it changed. I am way past tired of the liberal birth defects demanding legal action when you disagree with your opponents. GROW the fuck up and use the political process like you pretend you do. FUCKING RETARD.

LMAO. This board is part of the political process. And in a funny way we (you and I) are working towards the same goal. I point out the dangers and stupidity of the RW Fringe and your posts demonstrate how stupid and angry RW Fringers are.

As an elected offical (sic) Gov. Brewer took an oath to support and defend the Constitution of the United States blabberblabberblabber...

Source?

Is that the best you've got Dude? A typo and demanding proof that an elected official always takes an oath to support and defend the Constitution?
Are you trying for the CrusaderFrank award for insipidness?
Show the class where a STATE official swears to execute the FEDERAL constitution, distractopotamus.

Here is a really Novel Idea. Since you don't live in AZ, don't worry about their law and their Governor. I hope every State in the country follows suit. It's a good Law. And does the job the Federal Government refuses to do. Enforce the Federal laws.

Where does it say in the Constitution that illegal aliens are to be 'defended'? :cuckoo:

God bless good folks like Gov. Brewer and Sheriff Joe. Illegals have been put on notice. :clap2:

Where did I suggest illegal aliens are to be "defended"? American citizens need to be defended from a law which allows a peace officer to stop, question and search them without probable cause.

Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety.

American citizens need to be defended from a law which allows a peace officer to stop, question and search them without probable cause.

The AZ law does no such thing.

Now, care to answer my question?

Sure:

OATH OF OFFICE
State of Arizona,
County of ________________
I, ____________________________________________do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will
support the Constitution of the United States and the Constitution and laws of the State of Arizona, that I
will bear true faith and allegiance to the same and defend them against all enemies, foreign and
domestic, and that I will faithfully and impartially discharge the duties of the office of
_______________________________________ according to the best of my ability, so help me God (or
so I do affirm).
SIGNATURE OF OFFICER OR EMPLOYEE

Forum List

Back