Imo the Clinton decision to go after Comey was a mistake

bendog

Diamond Member
Mar 4, 2013
Dog House in back yard
I know it's classic Clinton strategy to go after the accuser and try to destroy credibility, but Comey is not really an accuser. I think he made a mistake making ANY public statements in the first place, and last week is going to go down as an FBI disaster.

But Comey is not a bad guy, and Clinton's path to victory has always been through Trump. She's incredibly unpopular, and she only is topped by Trump in that.

I know it's classic Clinton strategy to go after the accuser and try to destroy credibility, but Comey is not really an accuser. I think he made a mistake making ANY public statements in the first place, and last week is going to go down as an FBI disaster.

But Comey is not a bad guy, and Clinton's path to victory has always been through Trump. She's incredibly unpopular, and she only is topped by Trump in that.

Kind of agree with you... They should have pushed the Trump rape case instead... Get the focus on Trump...

Pretty much sums it up....

14907088_577079495821387_8062859779111667616_n.jpg

At first Comey didn't seem like a "bad guy", but he keeps "making mistakes" and then making them worse.

New information that he didn't want to "influence the election" with revelations about Russia is making him look less and less the "good guy" and makes one question his integrity.

At first Comey didn't seem like a "bad guy", but he keeps "making mistakes" and then making them worse.

New information that he didn't want to "influence the election" with revelations about Russia is making him look less and less the "good guy" and makes one question his integrity.
Yeah I saw that. But on Morning Joe they said the Russia story only had one source, so I'm not really sure. Comey had a history of standing against partisan politics, so it's all weird. One way or another, he's going to come out of this badly. I suspect Hillary will lose, but perhaps not.

Kind of agree with you... They should have pushed the Trump rape case instead... Get the focus on Trump...
You really think trump threatened her family with violence if she didn't jack him off? LOL get real

Yeah I saw that. But on Morning Joe they said the Russia story only had one source, so I'm not really sure. Comey had a history of standing against partisan politics, so it's all weird. One way or another, he's going to come out of this badly. I suspect Hillary will lose, but perhaps not.

It did only have one source, however...the FBI did not sign off when the NSA and other agencies put out their statement on the Russian hacking...making this "sole source" even more credible.

It did only have one source, however...the FBI did not sign off when the NSA and other agencies put out their statement on the Russian hacking...making this "sole source" even more credible.
It's a strange deal. If Hillary loses, and if there's not a smoking gun on that hard drive showing somehow that there is no doubt she was intentionally sending classified documents (and I don't see any possibility of that) there will be hell to pay in this country. Not even the election of 1824 would have been so crooked.

You really think trump threatened her family with violence if she didn't jack him off? LOL get real

So this is my opition, Believe 15 independent women or a guy who confessed to it earlier...

In the long list of Clinton's mistakes, this is a rather minor one. At least the damage she is inflicting is mainly aimed at herself and her hideous cadre of sycophants.

Just sayin'.

So this is my opition, Believe 15 independent women or a guy who confessed to it earlier...
your options suck. mine are believe 15 rent-a-holes or a guy who tells dirty jokes...

It's a strange deal. If Hillary loses, and if there's not a smoking gun on that hard drive showing somehow that there is no doubt she was intentionally sending classified documents (and I don't see any possibility of that) there will be hell to pay in this country. Not even the election of 1824 would have been so crooked.

The FBI called for guys with security clearances, so its 100% likely that classified emails were found. Comey is not stupid, he knew there were classified emails before he sent the letter. There was no other option for Comey than the letter since voters have a right to know BEFORE the election. Do voters want messy impeachment proceedings or gridlock and endless investigations? No, she made the illegal server problem, and she deserves all the punishment.

In the long list of Clinton's mistakes, this is a rather minor one. At least the damage she is inflicting is mainly aimed at herself and her hideous cadre of sycophants.

Just sayin'.

bummer huh

--LOL

How old is that 13 year old now like 63 ?

Kind of strange to everyone don't you agree?

Yep, with all the praise they lavished on Comey in July, this makes them look like total hypocrites.

So, just to be clear, you think a billionaire had teen sex slaves and threatened one of her families lives if she didn't jack him off. That correct?

Per the FBI, there were no connections.

New Topics

Forum List

Back