CDZ Immune Response May Explain Rare Clots After AstraZeneca Vaccine | Medscape

I did also read a theory that the clotting is prevalent in people who had covid at some point. I'm more of a wait and see person.

the batches of bad j n j vaccines were isolated in several states. we also know the j n j lab was found to be dirty, moldy, with broken glass vials at one point which is why it was shut down.

I refuse to take synthetic foreign bodies which once killed all the ferrets in testing. it took them a while to die.

I did also read a theory that the clotting is prevalent in people who had covid at some point. I'm more of a wait and see person.

the batches of bad j n j vaccines were isolated in several states. we also know the j n j lab was found to be dirty, moldy, with broken glass vials at one point which is why it was shut down.

I refuse to take synthetic foreign bodies which once killed all the ferrets in testing. it took them a while to die.

I hadn't heard about the 'took them a while to die' bit. Man, this stuff is just so nasty :-/.

I hadn't heard about the 'took them a while to die' bit. Man, this stuff is just so nasty :-/.

I have heard 2 doctors say that they became sick later and eventually died. the ferret has similarities to the human makeup, that is why we test them.

I have heard 2 doctors say that they became sick later and eventually died. the ferret has similarities to the human makeup, that is why we test them.

I've definitely heard of at least one doctor dying, even wrote a thread about it, but that was with the Pfizer vaccine:

Anyway, good to know.

Ok..........I'm life/ health underwriter qualified which means I don't do it but can if asked. Been doing it a long time.

A vaccine simply gives you antibodies to fight off a continuing wave of infection especially in peak flu seasons.

You still get it, but it will probably be be minor or just sniffles. All it is, is just dead or nearly dead Covid if you can even call a virus, living.
I know how to read. " All it is, is just dead or nearly dead Covid if you can even call a virus, living"... You are wrong. That is not what this COVID vaccine is.

I read the original article. Can you even understand any of it in a complex way? Even I never herd of a third of the words...lol
Well... That explains some things. I'll be back.

I posted this a while back. With a poll...

Edit

The very first vaccines for COVID-19 to complete phase 3 testing are an entirely new type: mRNA vaccines. Never before have mRNA vaccines ... been approved for use in any disease.

New Approach to Vaccines
mRNA vaccines are a new type of vaccine to protect against infectious diseases. To trigger an immune response, many vaccines put a weakened or inactivated germ into our bodies. Not mRNA vaccines. Instead, they teach our cells how to make a protein—or even just a piece of a protein—that triggers an immune response inside our bodies. That immune response, which produces antibodies, is what protects us from getting infected if the real virus enters our bodies.

I linked where I got that information. It's a site that is PRO vaccination. I just want to make sure that it's absolutely without question understood that this is NEW, never been used on a mass scale.

It changes your cells to make it make a protien that it doesn't need, that looks like Covid.

Just say "Yes. I understand that." That's all.

Ok..........I'm life/ health underwriter qualified which means I don't do it but can if asked. Been doing it a long time.

A vaccine simply gives you antibodies to fight off a continuing wave of infection especially in peak flu seasons.

You still get it, but it will probably be be minor or just sniffles. All it is, is just dead or nearly dead Covid if you can even call a virus, living.
I know how to read. " All it is, is just dead or nearly dead Covid if you can even call a virus, living"... You are wrong. That is not what this COVID vaccine is.

I read the original article. Can you even understand any of it in a complex way? Even I never herd of a third of the words...lol
Well... That explains some things. I'll be back.
I forgot more about medical knowledge than you'll ever know so this thread is closed Sherman.

I have heard 2 doctors say they became sick and eventually died. When did they tell you this? Did they vote in November too?

I forgot more about medical knowledge than you'll ever know so this thread is closed Sherman.
I uhh... Put up a Edit... If you would like I'll delete this post. Just ask. Edit: Or delete the post that this one quotes. I'll take that as you read it. /Edit

I repeat ... You are wrong on what the Covid Vaccine is. You should read the edit.

Last edited:
Found an interesting article published by Medscape today. It was published on March 31. Quoting a portion of it below. Constructive feedback welcome.

(Reuters) - Researchers may have found an explanation for the rare but serious blood clots reported among some people who received AstraZeneca's COVID-19 vaccine.

They believe the phenomenon is similar to heparin-induced thrombocytopenia (HIT), in which heparin triggers the immune system to produce antibodies that activate platelets. Drugs other than heparin can cause clotting disorders that strongly resemble HIT, and the researchers suspect that in rare cases, the AstraZeneca vaccine may be another such trigger.

Four previously healthy individuals who got the AstraZeneca shot and developed life-threatening clots had the same kind of antibodies that activate platelets and initiate clotting in HIT, the researchers reported in a paper posted on Research Square ahead of peer review.

Twenty individuals who received the vaccine but did not develop clots did not have these antibodies.

An editorial comment posted with the study noted that drug-induced thrombocytopenia is treatable if identified promptly.

Source:

The study they are referring to is here:
A Prothrombotic Thrombocytopenic Disorder Resembling Heparin-Induced Thrombocytopenia Following Coronavirus-19 Vaccination Research Square, online March 29, 2021.
I got my first shot a couple weeks ago and I still have this joyful euphoria of life.

Glad to hear it. Your joy may not last though. You may want to take a look at the following threads here at USMB, which suggest that dark times may be ahead for those who have taken Covid vaccines and so far not had any serious side effects:

Now that we see there would be the same amount of blood clots in a million people without the vax. You have to be so careful at first what you say.

Excuse me. But I have been coughing up chunks of blood the last couple days and fainting.

Found an interesting article published by Medscape today. It was published on March 31. Quoting a portion of it below. Constructive feedback welcome.

(Reuters) - Researchers may have found an explanation for the rare but serious blood clots reported among some people who received AstraZeneca's COVID-19 vaccine.

They believe the phenomenon is similar to heparin-induced thrombocytopenia (HIT), in which heparin triggers the immune system to produce antibodies that activate platelets. Drugs other than heparin can cause clotting disorders that strongly resemble HIT, and the researchers suspect that in rare cases, the AstraZeneca vaccine may be another such trigger.

Four previously healthy individuals who got the AstraZeneca shot and developed life-threatening clots had the same kind of antibodies that activate platelets and initiate clotting in HIT, the researchers reported in a paper posted on Research Square ahead of peer review.

Twenty individuals who received the vaccine but did not develop clots did not have these antibodies.

An editorial comment posted with the study noted that drug-induced thrombocytopenia is treatable if identified promptly.

Source:

The study they are referring to is here:
A Prothrombotic Thrombocytopenic Disorder Resembling Heparin-Induced Thrombocytopenia Following Coronavirus-19 Vaccination Research Square, online March 29, 2021.
I got my first shot a couple weeks ago and I still have this joyful euphoria of life.

Glad to hear it. Your joy may not last though. You may want to take a look at the following threads here at USMB, which suggest that dark times may be ahead for those who have taken Covid vaccines and so far not had any serious side effects:

Now that we see there would be the same amount of blood clots in a million people without the vax.

What evidence do you have to support that assertion?

#17: The Moderna-Pfizer report reifies (cherry-picks) the portal vein as an example of thrombosis, so there are definitely more stats to look at.

I have heard 2 doctors say they became sick and eventually died. When did they tell you this? Did they vote in November too?

found this on the ferrets. 2 min mark:

#17: The Moderna-Pfizer report reifies (cherry-picks) the portal vein as an example of thrombosis, so there are definitely more stats to look at.

You don't suppose you could quote what you're referring to and then provide evidence that what's mentioned in the report is cherry picked?

Nice, thanks. Incidentally, I tried watching this on Google Chrome and Opera, but it didn't work with either. It worked with Firefox though.

I'll quote part of what Kennedy said:
Governments have been trying for almost 30 years to develop a coronavirus vaccine and it's been unsuccessful. Beginning in 2002, there were three outbreaks of coronavirus, we called them SARS at that point, and MERS, and the the first SARS was a natural illness that jumped from a bat to human beings, the second two were lab created that escaped and infected human beings. And so the governments of China and a consortium of western governments all got together and put millions and millions of dollars into an effort to develop a coronavirus vaccine and between 2002 and 2014, they worked very hard to do that and what happened is, they developed about 35 vaccines. Four of them were really promising and they chose the four most promising and they gave them to ferrets, which is the animal that is most analogous to human beings when it comes to upper lung respiratory infections. The ferrets had a brilliant, robust and durable antibody response, but then something horrible happened. When those ferrets were challenged, when they were exposed to the wild virus, they got horribly sick, they got inflammation throughout their bodies, and they died.

The scientists remembered that something very similar had happened in the 1960s, where they had developed a vaccine for RSV, which is very similar to coronavirus, it's an upper respiratory infection/ailment. They had skipped the animals and given them directly to 35 children. And the children, again, had developed a very robust antibody response, but when those children were exposed to the wild virus, they got very very sick, much sicker than unvaccinated children, and 2 of those kids died. It was a scandal.

And they realized when the same thing happened with the ferrets, that there was something that they called Enhanced Immune Response, it's also called Pathogenic Priming. And what it means is that when you get the vaccine, it appears that you have an antibody response, but when you actually encounter the wild virus, you become much sicker. And it actually creates a pathway that that virus hurts you a lot more than with unvaccinated people.

So this was 2012. In 2014, the NIH under Fauci, developed a Dengue vaccine which had some signals in it that there was Pathogenic Priming, in other words, in the clinical trials, they saw some signs that you could get an antibody response, but get much sicker when you were exposed, but they ignored them. They gave it to the Philippines, and they gave hundreds of thousands of children this vaccine and when the Dengue came around, those children became horribly ill and 600 of them died. And in the Philippines today, people are being criminally prosecuted for that.

So the danger with the coronavirus vaccine, is that you really need to test it on animals first to make sure whatever the vaccine is, that you don't get that really great immune response, followed by lethal infections. And it's very very strange to me, and it seems almost criminally reckless, that Anthony Fauci is allowing these companies to skip animal trials and to go directly to human trials.

Nice, thanks. Incidentally, I tried watching this on Google Chrome and Opera, but it didn't work with either. It worked with Firefox though.

Governments have been trying for almost 30 years to develop a coronavirus vaccine and it's been unsuccessful. Beginning in 2002, there were three outbreaks of coronavirus, we called them SARS at that point, and MERS, and the the first SARS was a natural illness that jumped from a bat to human beings, the second two were lab created that escaped and infected human beings. And so the governments of China and a consortium of western governments all got together and put millions and millions of dollars into an effort to develop a coronavirus vaccine and between 2002 and 2014, they worked very hard to do that and what happened is, they developed about 35 vaccines. Four of them were really promising and they chose the four most promising and they gave them to ferrets, which is the animal that is most analogous to human beings when it comes to upper lung respiratory infections. The ferrets had a brilliant, robust and durable antibody response, but then something horrible happened. When those ferrets were challenged, when they were exposed to the wild virus, they got horribly sick, they got inflammation throughout their bodies, and they died.

The scientists remembered that something very similar had happened in the 1960s, where they had developed a vaccine for RSV, which is very similar to coronavirus, it's an upper respiratory infection/ailment. They had skipped the animals and given them directly to 35 children. And the children, again, had developed a very robust antibody response, but when those children were exposed to the wild virus, they got very very sick, much sicker than unvaccinated children, and 2 of those kids died. It was a scandal.

And they realized when the same thing happened with the ferrets, that there was something that they called Enhanced Immune Response, it's also called Pathogenic Priming. And what it means is that when you get the vaccine, it appears that you have an antibody response, but when you actually encounter the wild virus, you become much sicker. And it actually creates a pathway that that virus hurts you a lot more than with unvaccinated people.

So this was 2012. In 2014, the NIH under Fauci, developed a Dengue vaccine which had some signals in it that there was Pathogenic Priming, in other words, in the clinical trials, they saw some signs that you could get an antibody response, but get much sicker when you were exposed, but they ignored them. They gave it to the Philippines, and they gave hundreds of thousands of children this vaccine and when the Dengue came around, those children became horribly ill and 600 of them died. And in the Philippines today, people are being criminally prosecuted for that.

So the danger with the coronavirus vaccine, is that you really need to test it on animals first to make sure whatever the vaccine is, that you don't get that really great immune response, followed by lethal infections. And it's very very strange to me, and it seems almost criminally reckless, that Anthony Fauci is allowing these companies to skip animal trials and to go directly to human trials.

now you know why doctors think many will die. they fear next fall or winter.
we have to assume skipping animal trials was the only way to push their agenda.

yesterday, the owner of a sushi bar told me that her neighbor got the shots, developed covid, and is critically ill in the hospital.

as for your dad, look up "what happens if I skip second covid shot or vaccine?" doctors fear the immune systems will be limited to their 1st weak vaccine. the worst part--nobody is following up on these individuals.

Last edited:
#21: It’s absurd to speak of reactions in ferrets when the vaccine model par excellence would be the natural host.

#33: It’s obvious that the portal vein is the subject in the report. What other thrombotic evidence is there besides the portal vein? Brazil’s Oswaldo Cruz Institute thinks the virus should be reclassified as thrombotic viral fever, not severe acute respiratory syndrome.
The Chinese have blamed Ft. Detrick for origins of the virus, and hantavirus studies at Ft. Detrick link the thrombocytopenia symptom to Korean Army vaccinees. Consider other reports behind the times if they don’t mention coagulation factor XII, because that is a major link between hantavirus and COVID-19 for the bradykinin storm, let alone coagulation phenomenon in Alzheimer’s.

Some would disagree with the immune enhancement scenario:
It Is Too Soon To Attribute ADE To COVID-19
’Improper attribution of ADE in the absence of robust demonstration in animal models may hinder or scuttle the efforts to develop effective vaccines.’

#21: It’s absurd to speak of reactions in ferrets when the vaccine model par excellence would be the natural host.

Kennedy stated that ferrets were "the animal that is most analogous to human beings". Now, ofcourse human beings are what we are, but the -reason- it's not a good idea to test on us first is that if something goes wrong, people can get really sick or die instead of, say, ferrets. Which is apparently what's been happening.

#33: It’s obvious that the portal vein is the subject in the report. What other thrombotic evidence is there besides the portal vein? Brazil’s Oswaldo Cruz Institute thinks the virus should be reclassified as thrombotic viral fever, not severe acute respiratory syndrome.
The Chinese have blamed Ft. Detrick for origins of the virus, and hantavirus studies at Ft. Detrick link the thrombocytopenia symptom to Korean Army vaccinees. Consider other reports behind the times if they don’t mention coagulation factor XII, because that is a major link between hantavirus and COVID-19 for the bradykinin storm, let alone coagulation phenomenon in Alzheimer’s.

Some would disagree with the immune enhancement scenario:
It Is Too Soon To Attribute ADE To COVID-19
’Improper attribution of ADE in the absence of robust demonstration in animal models may hinder or scuttle the efforts to develop effective vaccines.’

I'm not going to pay to read whatever this Sharma fellow has to say. However, the title alone isn't denying the possibility that ADE may well be occurring.

now you know why doctors think many will die. they fear next fall or winter.
we have to assume skipping animal trials was the only way to push their agenda.

yesterday, the owner of a sushi bar told me that her neighbor got the shots, developed covid, and is critically ill in the hospital.

as for your dad, look up "what happens if I skip second covid shot or vaccine?" doctors fear the immune systems will be limited to their 1st weak vaccine. the worst part--nobody is following up on these individuals.

Doctors are the ones who recommended these infernal vaccines in the first place. Based on reading various materials on vaccines, I think that the less doses he gets, the better. I think the following book really got me to understand what vaccines are truly doing to the body, and it's not good:
How Vaccines Wreck Human Immunity: A Forbidden Doctor Publication

Forum List

Back