Immigration Reformers are Bigots: SC Sen. Graham

William Joyce

Chemotherapy for PC
Jan 23, 2004
Caucasiastan
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5sEfrFoAIn4[/ame]

Addressing a racist Hispanic group, Sen. Graham of SC kisses so much brown ass you'll be sick.

And with his defendants he is proud of it.

Maybe you need to kiss a little brown ass yoursellf, wj. Mine is not completely brown but there is a spot that I could suggest for you.

Maybe you should invest in better toilet paper. Although I understand that it's a very racist concept... white paper wiping away brown shit. Just like those rascally Nazis!

I can't deny the 57 year old stain in the orifice of my butt, WJ.

Maybe you should invest in better toilet paper. Although I understand that it's a very racist concept... white paper wiping away brown shit. Just like those rascally Nazis!

How do you deny the stain of your prejudice, bias and ignorance?

Sen Graham is a traitor, not only to republicans but every sane american who wants the illegal immigration to stop, and to cut off education, and medical and other services that make us bankrupt, so the law breakers get a free ride, while those who try to come here legally get screwed.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5sEfrFoAIn4

Addressing a racist Hispanic group, Sen. Graham of SC kisses so much brown ass you'll be sick.

please explain to me, what is biased about wanting legal immigration?
please explain where the bias in not wanting to press 1 for english and
please explain whats ignorant, about not having my country, or any country, over-run with foreigners, who not only come here illegally, but refuse to learn our language and demand citizenship and benefits. I think every illegal who comes here, is shitting on our country, and then asking us to kiss their ass, by giving them benefits they dont pay for. Now if you wanna explain how most americans are prejudice, biased, and ignorant. When we welcome legal immigration from every country on the planet. Im ALL ears.

I can't deny the 57 year old stain in the orifice of my butt, WJ.

How do you deny the stain of your prejudice, bias and ignorance?

again i want to make clear I think the whole racial pride thing is hypocritical. Why should someone be proud if they are hispanic, black, white, gay, jewish.

You have no control over what you are born as. It just seems everyone needs a reason to proud, and rather then find someone that unites us, we divide ourselves by trying to claim superiority, in a round about way.

I got news for you, when people break into groups, and one race wont talk to the other, thats an unintended consequence of so-called pride.

Id rather having understand and friendship

Sen Graham is a traitor, not only to republicans but every sane american who wants the illegal immigration to stop, and to cut off education, and medical and other services that make us bankrupt, so the law breakers get a free ride, while those who try to come here legally get screwed.

The 08 elections wil decide the fate of Graham - and alot of Republcams and Dems - who ignored what the voters said on this issue

NY Times Riffs on 'Segregation Now' Speech to Slur Immigration-Law Opponents
Posted by Mark Finkelstein on June 9, 2007 - 09:19.
"Segregation now, segregation tomorrow, segregation forever." - George Wallace, from his 1963 inaugural speech as Governor of Alabama.

"No amnesty today, no amnesty tomorrow, no amnesty ever." - New York Times editorial, June 9th, 2007, describing opponents of the proposed immigration law.
If you oppose the proposed immigration law that, "pathway to citizenship" aside, would immediately give legal status to millions of illegal immigrants, you're not merely wrong. In the eyes of the New York Times, you're a knuckle-dragging nativist, no better than hard-core segregationists of the Jim Crow era.
http://newsbusters.org/node/13329

I don't think you are all ears at all, martin.

please explain to me, what is biased about wanting legal immigration?
please explain where the bias in not wanting to press 1 for english and
please explain whats ignorant, about not having my country, or any country, over-run with foreigners, who not only come here illegally, but refuse to learn our language and demand citizenship and benefits. I think every illegal who comes here, is shitting on our country, and then asking us to kiss their ass, by giving them benefits they dont pay for. Now if you wanna explain how most americans are prejudice, biased, and ignorant. When we welcome legal immigration from every country on the planet. Im ALL ears.

Hear all this out, read about it and research the history of immigration in this country and I think you will substantially change your opinion about immigration both legal and illegal. The truth of the matter is that if not for illegal immigration and legal enslavement this country would not even exist in it's present form. But, you have to learn and decide that for yourself.

I don't think you are all ears at all, martin.

Hear all this out, read about it and research the history of immigration in this country and I think you will substantially change your opinion about immigration both legal and illegal. The truth of the matter is that if not for illegal immigration and legal enslavement this country would not even exist in it's present form. But, you have to learn and decide that for yourself.

The fact is they broke our laws the moment they came here - why should we reward illegal actions?

The bill is getting to huge for the US taxpayers to pay

You are rather like martin, rsr.

The fact is they broke our laws the moment they came here - why should we reward illegal actions?

The bill is getting to huge for the US taxpayers to pay

You don't read, you don't know history and you are happy with your ignorance. Neither I or anyone else can assist you with that problem.

What a country!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.heritage.org/research/immigration/SR14.cfm

The real cost of illegal immigration

They pay about $10,000 in taxes, but get over $30,000 in government services

Is that a personal exploitation thing or a failure in legislation? God Bless the exploitations of the WAR PROFITEERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Not to mention the energy HAWGS!!!!!!!!!!! Many more, these wil suffice for this argument!!!!!!!!!!!!

What a country!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Is that a personal exploitation thing or a failure in legislation? God Bless the exploitations of the WAR PROFITEERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Not to mention the energy HAWGS!!!!!!!!!!! Many more, these wil suffice for this argument!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please do not get behind the wheel in your current condition

Why am I not surprised a liberal ignores the facts?

Innuendo noted, why do YOU ignore the facts?

Please do not get behind the wheel in your current condition

Why am I not surprised a liberal ignores the facts?

I mentioned war profiteering, energy gougers, and alluded to others with whom I suppose you associate yourself and defend and you step back and try your best to make a joke of it?

It ain't no joke, cowboy!!!!!!!!! The sooner you recognise that the better of an American you will make!!!!!!!!!!!!

Forum List

Back