Immigration issue

Menerva Lindsen

Dec 18, 2014
Why does the USA get criticized for its immigration policy? Other countries are much more restrictive in who they let in and I never hear people being upset that they are blocking immigration.
Every nation in the history of existence has been formed by immigrants.
What is your opinion about our immigration policies?
opinion.peterson.immigration.3.jpg

We are $18 trillion in debt we don't have the money to care for other countries poor uneducated unhealthy masses.

waiting for the new Republican Congress to balance the debt ..

oh, wait .... last time they held a majority congress they didn't do SHIT then either.

The Mexican Invasion is about votes, in the future, for the Democratic Party.

Obama in control of the border is like the fox minding the hen house.

He said he would fundamentally change the country---and he is. He means for people who live perpetually on the Federal Plantation---to become a majority. He wants to put the white boys in their place.

Meanwhile, he is the prime bitch of Putin and the Ayatollahs.

Corrupt at home; inept and cowardly abroad. Karl Marx on social policy; Neville Chamberlain on foreign policy. Worst president in history.

Much damage already done; worse to come in the next two years.

Impeachment is necessary, but he has a Get-out-of-Jail-Free RACE Card and will play it in a minute.

So, we have to ride it out, and hope the damage is not too severe.

He said he would fundamentally change the country---and he is. He means for people who live perpetually on the Federal Plantation---to become a majority. He wants to put the white boys in their place.

Corrupt at home; inept and cowardly abroad. Karl Marx on social policy; Neville Chamberlain on foreign policy. Worst president in history.

Impeachment is necessary, but he has a Get-out-of-Jail-Free RACE Card and will play it in a minute.

It's not about votes, it's about taxes....

We are $18 trillion in debt we don't have the money to care for other countries poor uneducated unhealthy masses.

waiting for the new Republican Congress to balance the debt ..

oh, wait .... last time they held a majority congress they didn't do SHIT then either.

Waiting for liberals to stop lying...can I still keep my doctor and my plan and save $2,500 on my health insurance?

If it's about taxes than they are taking jobs Americans would do.
You're not gonna get anything from 6 million min wage jobs.

We are, indeed, a nation comprised overwhelmingly of the descendants of waves of immigrant ancestors.

However, that was a different time, before America had expanded coast to coast, and when it still desperately needed settlers and cheap labor to build our railroads, cities, etc.

But all of that was completed many decades ago, and that same demand no longer exists; instead, we are perfectly capable of fulfilling such needs internally.

We also no longer have free land to give away to anyone willing to settle it, as we did in the late 1700s and throughout most of the 1800s.

America is not yet "Full-Up" and ready to hang a "No Vacancy" sign on the Statue of Liberty, but we're much closer to that state of affairs now, then even 30 or 40 or 50 years ago.

And, of course, there is no need to keep taking-in New Folk until we, ourselves, are standing 10-high on top of each others' shoulders, as the overcrowding in so many 3rd-world shit-holes makes those other places seem to us who are accustomed to a far less crowded land.

I like my country less-crowded, and see no need to continue packing 'em in until we look like a metaphorical can of sardines.

We can certainly continue to provide for a modest influx of New Folk, strictly enforcing a Quota System of some kind, but we just don't need the numbers, like we used to.

And, the sooner we admit that to ourselves, and the sooner that we stop beating our breasts about being the World's Refuge, the sooner we'll begin to get a grip once again on Immigration.

Obumble's latest Shamnesty attempt certainly isn't the answer.

Last edited:

Sure, but for many reasons the business leaders want them...

Funny how the bleeding heart liberals are not stepping forward to personally sponsor a poor illegal. Lets see you libs lead by example, feed, house, educate, and provide healthcare to an illegal on your dime? No?

Funny how the bleeding heart liberals are not stepping forward to personally sponsor a poor illegal. Lets see you libs lead by example, feed, house, educate, and provide healthcare to an illegal on your dime? No?
They already do, through taxes...

They already do, through taxes...

So I can opt out that's awesome where do I file for my refund?
With a tax accountant..

I checked there is no "Sponsor an illegal" check box. So the libs were once again generous with MY money got it.

Sure, but for many reasons the business leaders want them...

Not sure why. Once they become citizens they'll just start demanding higher pay.
Whatever the case,both sides have it in for the average American.
Because we both know neither side is stopping it.

Forum List

Back