Immigration chief challenges Maryland sanctuary county leader to debate

Sounds like a great idea, but it's a given the Progressive will decline.

Trump immigration chief challenges Maryland sanctuary county leader to debate
lol. Show us the express immigration clause, right wingers.

we should be upgrading Ellis Island and making money like Good capitalists.
You mean like say, Rockefeller and his monopoly boys and strikebreaker storm trooper kind of capitalism? Or the more modern liberal "lets hire poor Mexicans that won't complain about bad working conditions and little pay and no health care at the expense of poor American workers" capitalists? "Express" my contempt for this bullshit.

You mean like say, Rockefeller and his monopoly boys and strikebreaker storm trooper kind of capitalism? Or the more modern liberal "lets hire poor Mexicans that won't complain about bad working conditions and little pay and no health care at the expense of poor American workers" capitalists? "Express" my contempt for this bullshit.
No, I mean like practicing the moral fortitude of true faith regarding the execution of our supreme law of the land.

No, I mean like practicing the moral fortitude of true faith regarding the execution of our supreme law of the land.
So, to be honest, you think a debate is going to fix this immigration fiasco?

There is no express power delegated to Congress over immigration.

And that explains everything. Who the hell gave local cities and states the power to give sanctuary to illegal aliens from federal laws? We, the local citizens sure as hell NEVER did...So explain that phenomena to me.

One day, you may know what you are talking about.

But it is not this day.

But it is not this day.
That's cute, get that off a bumper sticker? Because facts aren't your strong suit.

But it is not this day.
That's cute, get that off a bumper sticker? Because facts aren't your strong suit.

Ummmm ... that was aimed at daniel.

And no, I simply paraphrased Aragorn.

But it is not this day.

Ummmm ... that was aimed at daniel.

And no, I simply paraphrased Aragorn.
I simply replied.

And that explains everything. Who the hell gave local cities and states the power to give sanctuary to illegal aliens from federal laws? We, the local citizens sure as hell NEVER did...So explain that phenomena to me.
show us the express Immigration clause, right wingers. that is what we are quibbling about. don't be frivolous.

But it is not this day.
i resort to the fewest fallacies. not you.

Forum List

Back